New Page 1

Lois and Clark Message Board
a triangle built for two     

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Teri Hatcher
Jump to new posts Re: Celebrity Bake Off by terihfan @ Today at 05:27 PM

Laura, when will the episodes will be broadcasted? Will you be able to upload the videos here? I'm from France, so I can't see them... so it would be great if you could share them with us. I can't wait !
Superman in other media
Jump to new posts Re: Just Because It's Funny or Fun by KateW @ Today at 12:28 PM

We've been having a lot of fun going over the timelines of both museum sites. I was trying to explain who William Katt was- the greatest American hero with the greatest American icon. I need to get some GAH DVDs so the kids can see the show. Kate, w
Fanfic Related
Jump to new posts Re: WTFAF-- A Different Kind of Aargh!! by KateW @ Today at 12:20 PM

And that's why Lois was able to help Lex steal the clones. She has a dark side but she is at least able to control it better in the series. Her need for justice and her need to help people is stronger. In fic it's like her desire to draw blood when
Teri Hatcher
Jump to new posts Teri on the Jason Ellis Show (radio) by terihfan @ Yesterday at 05:29 PM

Teri was on the radio SIRIUSXM with The Jason Ellis Show. She talked about her YouTube channel Hatching Change. If you are from the US, you can listen to her on this website : https://player.siriusxm.com Just click on "search" and type he
Superman in other media
Jump to new posts Re: Just Because It's Funny or Fun by BevK @ Yesterday at 12:01 PM

But it works! It is on the museum's Twitter page. Along with this interesting looking little book for my girls.
Superman in other media
Jump to new posts Re: Just Because It's Funny or Fun by BevK @ Yesterday at 11:47 AM

I've got this! 60 smackers! ($59.95) Lois and Clark from TAS The girls have one, too, but they opened theirs. Every time I look at it, I imagine: "Why are you angry?" "I'm not." "Then why are you clenching your fists?&q
Superman in other media
Jump to new posts Re: Just Because It's Funny or Fun by BevK @ Yesterday at 11:15 AM

I don't know where this is from originally, but it's funny, and it's on the FB page of The Super Museum. Aww, what a clever use of seashells, you modest man, you. Super Antics #11 I've been following THIS PAGE since they featured Dean Cain's
Teri Hatcher
Jump to new posts Re: Teri Hatcher videos by terihfan @ Yesterday at 03:29 AM

Just want to keep this topic up...
Fanfic Related
Jump to new posts Kerth Nominations Are Open! by folc4evernaday @ 02/18/18 01:59 PM

Nominations are now open on the Kerth website. Remember you can nominate as many and as few stories as you'd like, but you can only submit ONE FORM. http://www.kerthawards.com/ka/2018-kerth-awards/2018-nominating-stories/ You can nominate your pick
Teri Hatcher
Jump to new posts Teri on Later with Greg Kinnear by terihfan @ 02/18/18 07:16 AM

Someone (thanks Pat!) sent me on old Teri interview with Greg Kinnear aired in 1995. Here's the link to YouTube: https://youtu.be/s09TqipPB3g Enjoy!
Fanfic Related
Jump to new posts Re: WTFAF-- A Different Kind of Aargh!! by BevK @ 02/17/18 01:22 PM

“Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.” - Isaac Asimov, Foundation “All violence is the result of people tricking themselves into believing that their pain derives from other people and that consequently those people deserve to be punishe
Fanfic Related
Jump to new posts Re: WTFAF-- A Different Kind of Aargh!! by PMC12 @ 02/17/18 10:20 AM

Fan fic Lois IS that bad. What's worse is how easily she is forgiven for the truly awful things she does. Forgiven and rewarded, I should say. And so many people love it when she hits people. Seen it in real life. Not admirable. Sorry, JMO, on the ma
Lois and Clark
That comment was intriguing!! I still dont know how to respond since I like the show a lot better than the hosts. It is still funny, though, and I come back for that. As well as new insights, such as, Lois IS out of her element when it comes to rom
Lois and Clark
I'm very much looking forward to hearing what your mom has to say about no longer liking this show! Don't forget to come back with that episode!
Teri Hatcher
Jump to new posts Re: Comments on Teri's Golden Globes speech by terihfan @ 02/16/18 04:54 PM

I found a new comment: My favorite person/moment/dress of the night....(all in one).. TERI HATCHER! Oh my god. She is heavenly. Her acceptance speech, full of surprise, emotion, and down to earthness, was the best of the night. Learn it. Love it. I
Fanfic Related
Jump to new posts Re: WTFAF-- A Different Kind of Aargh!! by BevK @ 02/16/18 11:07 AM

Lois isn't that bad! She needs to learn to control her emotions a little better and get a handle on her greed. Much of what she does in fanfic stems from her own obsessive need for recognition in her field or her inability to see past her own anger
Fanfic Related
Jump to new posts Re: WTFAF-- A Different Kind of Aargh!! by KateW @ 02/15/18 04:27 PM

Wow. I admit that would scare me, too. I ain't fearless Lois Lane. Many sorries, 666Lois, you can two time anyone you want to at any time. My bad for thinking that makes you less than desirable as a girlfriend. Kate, adding 666Lois to the growing l
Fanfic Related
Jump to new posts 2018 Kerth Awards by folc4evernaday @ 02/14/18 02:41 PM

2018 Eligible List has been posted. Nominations will begin Feb 18th and run through Feb 25th.
Lois and Clark
Jump to new posts Re: For French fans by terihfan @ 02/14/18 06:16 AM

I just had a confirmation that channel 6ter is now broadcasting the show from 6pm. Only 3 episodes now...