New Page 1

Lois and Clark Message Board
a triangle built for two     

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Fanfic Related
Jump to new posts Kerth 2018 Categories by folc4evernaday @ Yesterday at 08:53 AM

Hi Everyone As promised we have a list of the categories we will include in the Kerths for next year based on the fics that have made their way to the boards and the archive this year. If you recall during the Post-Kerth quiz we asked what catego
Superman in other media
Jump to new posts Re: SPOILER!! JUSTICE LEAGUE by BevK @ 11/19/17 06:31 PM

I'm Looking For this poster. Some good Superman and Lois Lane pics in this thread.
Superman in other media
Jump to new posts Re: SPOILER!! JUSTICE LEAGUE by PMC12 @ 11/17/17 08:31 PM

It was fun to see the movie with a crowd who had high hopes, too. When Superman showed up without the moody broody blues, we were amped! There's nothing like experiencing fun moments with a great crowd! Gal Gadot was the show until they did their R
Superman in other media
Jump to new posts Re: SPOILER!! JUSTICE LEAGUE by BevK @ 11/17/17 05:36 PM

SPOILERS!!!! I had to laugh when the "big guns" turned out to be Lois Lane coming in to save the day. Lois was Perry's "big guns" in TNAOS, too, and she is forever saving the day in ff. This is now a constant throughout the unive
Superman in other media
Jump to new posts Re: SPOILER!! JUSTICE LEAGUE by PMC12 @ 11/16/17 07:28 PM

Spoiler Content Spoiler Content Spoiler Content Spoiler Content
Superman in other media
Jump to new posts Re: SPOILER!! JUSTICE LEAGUE by BevK @ 11/16/17 02:59 PM

Spoiler Content Spoiler Content Spoiler Content
Superman in other media
Jump to new posts Re: SPOILER!! JUSTICE LEAGUE by PMC12 @ 11/16/17 02:23 PM

Spoiler Content Spoiler Content
Superman in other media
Jump to new posts Re: SPOILER!! JUSTICE LEAGUE by BevK @ 11/16/17 11:57 AM

SPOILER!!!!! REALLY, REALLY DON'T CLICK!!! STAY AWAY! STOP! DON'T DO IT! IF YOU DO WANT TO SEE IT, DO IT FAST BEFORE SOMEONE TAKES IT DOWN! Spoiler Content
Superman in other media
Jump to new posts Re: SPOILER!! JUSTICE LEAGUE by SJH @ 11/16/17 11:37 AM

I can live with that!
Superman in other media
Jump to new posts Re: SPOILER!! JUSTICE LEAGUE by BevK @ 11/16/17 11:35 AM

SPOILER!!!!! DON'T CLICK!!! (Ha, ha.) STAY AWAY! STOP! DON'T DO IT! Spoiler Content
TOC
Jump to new posts A Decision for Life by Anna B. by Dawn @ 11/14/17 06:17 PM

A Decision for Life by Anna B. TOC brought to you by the Index Crew Complete Vignette Vignette alt link on old board Comments
Superman in other media
Jump to new posts Re: SPOILER!! JUSTICE LEAGUE by PMC12 @ 11/14/17 02:47 PM

We'll be standing in line. I'm glad there is a real possibility it will be worth it. I loved Wonder Woman and now I hope to love Superman. It will be a treat to see Cavill play Superman as a symbol for hope. I like the actor. I didn't like his versio
Superman in other media
Jump to new posts SPOILER!! JUSTICE LEAGUE by BevK @ 11/14/17 10:59 AM

Okay, I know better than to believe everything I read on the internet, but, boy, does this get my hopes up! Someone saw an early showing. No plot giveaways, just good news about Superman. Justice League Spoiler Spoiler #2 Please let me - and