New Page 1

Lois and Clark Message Board
a triangle built for two     

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Supergirl
Jump to new posts Re: S2-STAR-CROSSED by PMC12 @ Yesterday at 10:25 PM

What a waste of the guest stars! They could have been played by anyone. There was nothing memorable about them. It was all a setup for the Flash crossover which turned out so much better.
Supergirl
Jump to new posts Re: S2 Duet by PMC12 @ Yesterday at 10:18 PM

If I thought my kids would do it, I would have led them in a standing ovation. LOL! Really, I liked it that much and so did they. Well, the oldest maybe not as much as the rest of us because of the proposal. He isn't a romance fan like the rest of us
Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: Very sad news about Zoom :( by ChrisP @ Yesterday at 06:10 PM

Nice to see you again Bev. Sorry you and your family have been through so much. I haven't had cancer but I do have COPD and have been in and out of the hospital a lot since Christmas. IRC is still there but sadly diminished. I haven't been feeling
Teri Hatcher
Jump to new posts Re: Teri Coming to Supergirl! by sstretch68 @ 03/21/17 04:01 PM

INCREDIBLE NEWS. Now I just might start watching SUPERGIRL again. Ever since it switched to CW, its become a "CW" show and not actually a superhero show. Happy days are here again. I hope DEAN & TERI have a scene together, I mean the
Lois and Clark
Jump to new posts Re: NEW Rewatch Podcast: Walking Bob is up! by KateW @ 03/21/17 09:44 AM

Many of us are still listening, because we love this show, but the fun of interacting is gone. Kate
Fanfic Related
Jump to new posts Index Update through March 18, 2017 by Dawn @ 03/20/17 02:23 PM

Hi FoLCs! Here is the update of new fic (gathered typically through Thursday evening). Links on the L&C Message Board Fanfic Index page at http://www.lcficdirectory.com/zoompgindex New Stories: Virtually Revealed: Jimmy’s Story by Folc4evernada
Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: Whine No More by folc4evernaday @ 03/18/17 01:05 PM

TOC - Winner Takes All Here's the story. Enjoy!
Supergirl
Jump to new posts Re: Just Because It's Funny or Fun by PMC12 @ 03/18/17 12:42 PM

Straight backed aliens on Earth. They've come to correct our slouchy posture.
TOC
Virtually Revealed: Jimmy’s Story by Folc4evernaday TOC brought to you by the Index Crew Complete Vignette Vignette
Fanfic
Jump to new posts Virtually Revealed: Jimmy's Story 1/1 by folc4evernaday @ 03/17/17 05:08 PM

Virtually Revealed: Jimmy’s Story Folc4evernaday Rated: G Description: After seeing Clark without his glasses and Superman together Jimmy is flustered afterward and accidentally calls Superman 'Clark' to which Superman responds, "Yeah, Jimmy?&q
TOC
Jump to new posts Merry Smoochie to You by Missy Gallant by Dawn @ 03/17/17 02:31 PM

Merry Smoochie to You by Missy Gallant TOC brought to you by the Index Crew Complete Vignette Vignette alt link Comments
Superman in other media
Jump to new posts Re: JL8 and UNICEF by KateW @ 03/16/17 09:50 AM

I'll bet Clark will catch the car just like the cover of Action Comics #1. If he doesn't, I'll be disappointed. Kate
Fanfic Related
Jump to new posts Re: WTFAF-- A Different Kind of Aargh!! by PMC12 @ 03/16/17 07:50 AM

We s**k as storytellers, don't we? We just left people hanging- just like my imaginary Desert Journalist Barbie in her little raincoat. Anyone have anything to add? A suggestion what should be next?
Superman in other media
Jump to new posts Re: Just Because It's Funny or Fun by BevK @ 03/16/17 07:49 AM

This is cute.