New Page 1

Lois and Clark Message Board
a triangle built for two     

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Lois and Clark
Jump to new posts Re: Episode Viewing/Chat Sat 8/19/17 10ET/7PT by jackiek @ Yesterday at 08:42 PM

It was fun! I'll def try to make it again this week.
Lois and Clark
Jump to new posts Re: New Lois and Clark Artwork Page by jackiek @ 08/12/17 03:29 PM

Awesome! Love all the little lnc clips.
Dean Cain
Jump to new posts Dean Cain Gallery (New Site) by zhane @ 08/12/17 07:20 AM

Hi guys! It's been a while. Hope you're all well? Just wanted to share with you a great new Dean page on Instagram that has Dean related artwork that I have never seen before Dean Cain Gallery It has Dean related Supergirl artwork, Lois and Clark
Lois and Clark
Jump to new posts Re: Episode Viewing/Chat Sat 8/12/17 10ET/7PT by jackiek @ 08/12/17 12:06 AM

Yay! I'll be there!
Lois and Clark
Jump to new posts Michael Landes (Jimmy) in "Hooten and the Lady" by Ximemia @ 08/11/17 09:39 PM

Just FYI, since I haven't seen this posted elsewhere: Michael Landes, our First Season Jimmy, is staring in a summer series. He has the title role in "Hooten and the Lady", airing on the CW. The Lady is an English Lady who is also an a
Fanfic
Jump to new posts Guy Rule Number One 8/8 by folc4evernaday @ 08/10/17 06:25 PM

Guy Rule Number One Folc4evernaday Chapter 8 *** Lois headed down the darkened hallway following the signs that read, ‘Warning’ and ‘Danger’ with a wry look. From what she recalled with her conversations with Molly before they’d had that falling o
Fanfic
Jump to new posts Guy Rule Number One 7/8 by folc4evernaday @ 08/10/17 06:24 PM

Guy Rule Number One Folc4evernaday Chapter 7 *** The door closed and the ignition started. Clark stole a glance next to him at Lois who was looking out the window. The memory of her body so closely intertwined with his continued to haunt him. It wo
Fanfic
Jump to new posts Guy Rule Number One 6/8 by folc4evernaday @ 08/10/17 06:24 PM

Guy Rule Number One Folc4evernaday Chapter 6 A/N: Yes, the chapter numbers changed. You know why? This chapter ended up a lot longer than anticipated but breaking it up seemed cruel and usual punishment so... here ya go. *** “What do you need?” T
Fanfic
Jump to new posts Guy Rule Number One 5/8 by folc4evernaday @ 08/10/17 06:23 PM

Guy Rule Number One Folc4evernaday Chapter 5 *** Lois angrily stalked down the stairwell with Clark behind her. After the fight they’d gotten into earlier, she was doing everything she could not to talk to him. He was being such a… “Here.” Clark