New Page 1

Lois and Clark Message Board
a triangle built for two     

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Superman in other media
Jump to new posts Re: Just Because It's Funny or Fun by BevK @ 03/21/18 12:17 PM

My Favorite cover variant of #1000 So Far
Superman in other media
Jump to new posts Re: JL8 : Where Are You??? by BevK @ 03/21/18 12:07 PM

This is a long wait to find out what's in store for the super kids- especially little Lois and Clark, and poor little Bruce. I'm glad Yale's career is going places as an artist, but I'm emotionally invested in these kids now!
Fanfic Related
Jump to new posts Kerth Voting is Open by folc4evernaday @ 03/18/18 09:29 PM

Congratulations again to all the Nominees for the 2018 Kerths. The Final Voting form is now open. Remember you can only choose ONE fic for each category. You can only submit the form once. Be sure to send in your votes. Every vote counts. Here ar
Teri Hatcher
Jump to new posts Burnt Toast audiobook by terihfan @ 03/16/18 04:28 PM

On the iTunes store, there is the Burnt Toast audiobook read by Teri Hatcher. It lasts around 6 minutes and then read by another woman. Check it out !
Fanfic Related
Jump to new posts 2018 Kerth Nominees by folc4evernaday @ 03/16/18 01:10 PM

Originally Posted By: NostalgiaKickHey everyone We're proud to announce the nominees for this year's Kerth Awards. We know you all worked extremely hard on your stories; congratulations to all of our nominees! Just as a quick reminder- voting will