New Page 1

Lois and Clark Message Board
a triangle built for two     

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Fan Art
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday Jamie - Graphic Designs by folc4evernaday @ Today at 01:32 PM

Thanks! I was having fun with Photoshop on this one for sure.
Videos
Jump to new posts Re: Dean and Teri Q and A | Lois and Clark Reunited | by folc4evernaday @ Today at 01:31 PM

Thanks Laura! BIG HUGE THANKS to NK for recording it for us. I just threw it together with the video clips. She's the big hero
Lois and Clark
Jump to new posts Re: Dean and Teri Reunion - Stealth Recording by folc4evernaday @ Today at 11:13 AM

So the video itself was pointed down at the floor so I removed the video and replaced it with b/w Lois and Clark clips but the audio has been cleaned up on this one so you can hear the Q&A and even hear Teri singing a few lines of I've Go
Fanfic
Jump to new posts Superman and The Shadow MMC V0.5 16/26 by KenJ @ Today at 09:42 AM

Superman and The Shadow Matchmaker Chronicles Volume 0.5 16/26 Rated PG-13 / “text”/ indicates telepathic communication *text* indicates bold <text> indicates thoughts {text} indicates over the telephone Universal Locator designation Alp
Fanfic Related
Jump to new posts Re: WTFAF-- A Different Kind of Aargh!! by PMC12 @ Yesterday at 07:39 PM

Duende, that's it. That was a word of the day at Merriam-Webster not too long ago. I don't know why everything reminds me of Lex lately.
TOC
Jump to new posts What Clark Really Meant to Say by Anna Belcher by Dawn @ Yesterday at 05:40 PM

What Clark Really Meant to Say by Anna Belcher TOC brought to you by the Index Crew Complete Vignette Vignette alt link Comments
Lois and Clark
Jump to new posts Lois & Clark Reboot the CONTINUING Adventures by MyLittleTornado @ Yesterday at 04:56 PM

Hi, A friend of mine recently submitted her idea for a Lois & Clark Reboot. The production accepted the idea and will pitch it to varies producers and what not. Since Superman and related characters are the intellectual property of ABC/Warner
Fanfic
Jump to new posts Epiphany Part 27/35? by folc4evernaday @ 06/22/17 07:34 PM

Epiphany Folc4evernaday Part 27 A/N: This part contains graphic description of violence. TRIGGER WARNING *** Lucy watched as Lois continued to make call after call inquiring about any family members that could be related to the mysterious man tha
Superman in other media
Jump to new posts Re: JL8 and Blushing Bruce by KateW @ 06/22/17 01:15 PM

Alfred has always had a droll sense of humor. Kate
Fanfic
Jump to new posts Epiphany Part 26/35? by folc4evernaday @ 06/21/17 08:47 PM

Epiphany Folc4evernaday Part 26 A/N: Okay lots of twists in this one. Enjoy! Hope everyone had a great weekend. Don't forget to comment. BTW...I'm done writing so...yeah. More comments = faster posting *** The next morning Lucy rushed out of th
Teri Hatcher
Jump to new posts Re: Dean and Teri Together Again by LMA @ 06/21/17 08:13 PM

Can't stop looking at this photo . It makes me so happy!!! Laura
Fanfic
Jump to new posts Superman and The Shadow MMC V 0.5 15/26 by KenJ @ 06/21/17 05:58 PM

Superman and The Shadow Matchmaker Chronicles Volume 0.5 15/26 Rated PG-13 / “text”/ indicates telepathic communication *text* indicates bold <text> indicates thoughts {text} indicates over the telephone Universal Locator designation Alp
Fanfic Related
Jump to new posts FOLCS - Board Survey by folc4evernaday @ 06/20/17 12:08 PM

Well, FoLCs I don't know about you but we've noticed a huge DIP in the activity on the boards as of lately and wanted to find out what the reasoning was behind the lack of activity. Maybe there's something we can do to make things better? Take The
Fanfic
Jump to new posts Superman and The Shadow MMC V 0.5 14/26 by KenJ @ 06/18/17 01:47 PM

Superman and The Shadow Matchmaker Chronicles Volume 0.5 14/26 Rated PG-13 / “text”/ indicates telepathic communication *text* indicates bold <text> indicates thoughts {text} indicates over the telephone Universal Locator designation Alp