Dailies/bloopers on DVD?

Posted by: ErinFoLC

Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 09/07/10 06:56 PM

Hi everyone!

I used to have the dailies and bloopers ages ago on VHS, and would love to have them again. I don't have a VHS player anymore, so I would need them on DVD. Does anyone have them? If so, where can I get them?

Thanks!

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 09/09/10 10:21 PM

No one knows?
Posted by: ChrisP

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 09/10/10 01:51 AM

Someone was supposed to make one for me, but I never got it frown

Chris

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 09/10/10 02:05 AM

Chris, what a bummer.
Posted by: ArtLucie

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 09/10/10 07:06 AM

I'd love to have them too but have no idea whom to ask about them.
Posted by: Mariel

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 09/10/10 01:58 PM

Quote:
Someone was supposed to make one for me, but I never got it

Same for me. I still wonder what I'm missing... frown
I believe it was SuperPete who wanted to copy them for the European fans, but I haven't heard from him since.
I've also looked for them on Youtube, but I haven't found them.
Is there no one who can put them on Youtube?

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 09/10/10 06:23 PM

I don't think I even have my VHS tapes anymore. I can look. And if I do, I'll gladly find someone who can make them for me on DVD and then add them on YouTube. But I really think I lost/got rid of them.
Posted by: sheilah

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 09/10/10 11:55 PM

Let me see what I can find out.
Posted by: Abby

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 09/12/10 06:07 PM

Hi Erin,

There are bloopers in: http://www.redboots.net/bloopers/blooper.htm
I don't know if these are the ones you're looking for.
Anyway, hope this helps.

Abby
Posted by: Pendre

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 12/11/10 10:03 AM

I'd also be interested in any available dailies.

Penelope
Posted by: jackiek

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 12/11/10 06:20 PM

I had them until I recently sent them to a fellow FOLC. I had them on VHS as well though and no longer have a VCR or a way to change them to DVD. Come to think of it, I believe I had the bloopers on DVD. I will check and get back to you all.
Posted by: SuperPete

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 12/22/10 08:43 AM

Back then, I mailed out all European orders as of the deadline August 2008:

http://www.zoomway.net/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=17035#Post17035

Was 10 or 15 sets of dailies. Sorry I show up so seldom here since then, but unfortunately there are private reasons I am absent; life does have its ups and downs...
Posted by: Manu

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 12/22/10 02:17 PM

It sound's really interesting. Can anyone, who have the files, send it to me please? If yes, write me in a PN and I give you my address.

Merry Christmas

Manu

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 12/23/10 12:17 AM

I have the dailies on DVD. In fact, I'm the one who makes the master copies to send out for other people to make copies of. The problem is that it takes me hours and hours to make the copies because I have to record them in real time onto DVDs from the VHS tapes I originally got them from.

It would be possible to speed this up if someone could convert my DVD copies into electronic files that could them be quickly copied on the computer and burned onto CDs or DVDs. Is there anyone here who can turn non-security-protected DVDs into, say, mp3 files that could be copied onto CDs or DVDs and sent out for people to play on their computers? Heck, if we could turn them into those kinds of files, we might be able to store them online so FoLCs could go to a website and just download the dailies.

Until something like that happens, I can't make all the copies that are desired. Last time, I made 3 copies of all 12 sets of dailies I have, and it took me every minute I wasn't at work for a week to do it. I just don't have that kind of time, not when it takes me close to 12 hours to make one set.

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 12/23/10 05:29 AM

Sheila, if you could make me a set, I can copy them on my computer without having to watch. Then I can make copies for people. I have some that I got second hand, but my set has a lot of duplication. It would be nice to have a master set to make copies from. Or if you could lend me your DVDs, I could make a set to copy for people and send them back to you.

Just a suggestion.

Chris

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 12/23/10 05:43 AM

Chris, I can do that. I'll try to get a set made for you during my break and then maybe we can get these dailies out to the FoLC who want to see them.

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 12/23/10 09:46 AM

Thanks, Sheila. Anything to get stuff out to folcs who want them smile

Chris

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 12/23/10 11:02 AM

@ChrisP: Yes, I want a copy. Write me a PN and I can give you my address. Thanks sooooo much Chris & Sheila for doing this for all of us. You both are sooooo great.

Merry Christmas

Manu
Posted by: sfolc

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 12/23/10 02:02 PM

Hello,

first of all, I hope my english is not that bad.
Iīm kind of new here, thatīs why Iīd like to introduce myself.
my name is Stephanie, Iīm 32 years old.
I live in Germany (near Munich), Iīm married, but no kids, not yet smile and Iīm a folc since the show first aired in germany.
I still love, like everybody here, this sizzling attraction between Dean and Teri.
Iīm sitting on my Computer almost all time after work and read this stuff.iīm so excited about all these information.
You guys are so much fun boogie
Somehow Im not able to watch the bloopers on zoomwayīs site.
I know I did some years ago. I canīt figure out my problems. Iīm using the real player.
Thatīwhy I would really love to get a copy with all the bloopers an dailies.
@ChrisP: maybe I could also get a copy?

Thank you

and merry chrismas

Stephanie
Posted by: Kryptozil

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 08/19/11 12:25 PM

Heeeeeeey there, I know this is an oldish thread but I was wondering if there is any possible way i could get my hands on a copy too so i can feed my undying hunger!?!?!?! goofy I have butterflies in my stomach just thinking about watching them so hopefully one of u guys will be able to help me!!! thumbsup I'll even take them on VHS if that's all u have!! biggrin

cheers
Posted by: pumpkinwest

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 08/19/11 09:50 PM

Add me to the list!!
Posted by: LolaDane3

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 08/20/11 09:48 PM

Me too! Me too!!
Posted by: Deadly Chakram

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 08/20/11 09:55 PM

Ooohhhhhh dailies/bloopers! Yes please?

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 08/21/11 07:49 AM

Count me in too....
Is there anyone in Europe who could distribute copies?
Posted by: MrsLuthor

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 08/21/11 08:53 PM

This website has all kinds of video media for a ton of stuff that Teri Hatcher did. There's a section for Lois & Clark with interviews, promos, and even those little skit things they had at the end of other shows. There aren't any bloopers, but the videos were still really fun to watch if anyone else is interested!

http://teri-hatcher.com

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 09/15/11 06:06 AM

grrrrrrr so i take it noone has the dailies on VHS or tucked away somewhere safe that they'll have to go digging for?!?!?! confused
Posted by: Triple L

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 09/18/11 01:52 AM

Count me in if you are still doing this! PM me and I'll give you my address. I *might* be able to do it myself if I can get some master copies...I've got three computers with DVD-R drives...

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 09/19/11 09:34 AM

Noone has replied to say they can help since i resurrected this post!!! mad

This thread was started last year so it looks like we're probably too late but if anyone is out there reading this that has the dailies on VHS or anywhere...PLEASE HELP US!! blush
Posted by: widget

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 09/20/11 02:50 AM

Actually the DVDs were distributed in 2008. Someone who missed out at that time started this 2010 thread.

I didn't get a set back then, so I'm afraid I'm not any help. Sorry.
Posted by: shred

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 09/20/11 10:21 AM

I know there are a lot of them on Youtube and on loisandclarkarchive.com. I've been watching them all there.

If someone is able to download them and put them on a DVD, maybe a another round of distribution can be made...

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 09/23/11 12:47 PM

Im only looking for the dailies and I can't find any on YouTube, only the bloopers and I already have all the bloopers safely saved on my computer!! I wanna know how you even got ur hands on the dailies in the first place, i mean u must have a contact on the inside hey!?!

I was thinkin about PM'ing Sheila who says earlier in this thread (lik a yr ago) that she has a copy of the dailies and see if she can help us....wot do ya think?!?:)

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 09/23/11 11:43 PM

I haven't seen any dailies around either so I didn't know they existed!

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 09/24/11 01:32 AM

There were a few online at one time, but the links no longer work.

http://www.zoomway.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php/ubb/get_topic/f/1/t/003279.html#000000

http://www.zoomway.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php/ubb/get_topic/f/1/t/003280.html#000000

http://www.zoomway.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php/ubb/get_topic/f/1/t/003288.html#000000

Perhaps someone saved those files back in 2007 and can upload them somewhere?

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 09/24/11 05:10 AM

Like I wrote before, I would love to get those dailis and Bloopers.
Maybe poussin can can put those files again in this MB.
Or someone who saved them?

Iīm really craving for them. Itīs still so much fun watching the two of them.

Stephanie

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 09/24/11 09:19 AM

Lol I know, I'd never heard of dailies before until I read this thread and had to look up the word dailies on dictionary.com and now I'm hooked on getting my hands on them!!

It's such a tease posting the links that don't work widget hahaha i just want them even more now hahaha but it wud be awesome to find someone who might have em saved on their computer (hoping and praying!)

But is there anyway we can get zooms attention to help us coz I bet he has all the dailies tucked away somewhere and even if someone can send them to me on VHS (which I will dearly compensate them for!) I can record them all to DVD and send the VHS back!!

Pps. And Stephanie go to loisandclarkarchive.com and download all the bloopers to your computer there! They r harlious!!!:D

Ps. So have u ever seen any of the dailies widget?!!

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 09/24/11 10:38 AM

Hi Kryptozil,

thanks for giving me a hint where i can find some bloopers.
But I canīt manage to find them on LOisandclarkarchive.com.
Where are they???
Maybe someone could help me??

I know Zoom has a lot of bloopers. they are on her site.
But I canīt watch them somehow. I have a real player but nonetheless it isnīt working. I donīt know why!
Maybe someone could help me with this too?

Thank you!

Stephanie

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 09/24/11 10:59 AM

Arrrrrg they're on redboots.net not loisandclarkarchive!

But I so totally think Zoom wud have the dailies so we have to beg her to help us crazy folcs!!!!!!!

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 09/26/11 12:25 AM

The bloopers on Zoom's site came from the 2nd and 3rd season gag reels that the cast and crew watch at wrap parties at the end of the season. Dailies are not the same thing. Dailies are the actors doing their lines over and over and over, from different angles, so that the director has various shots to pick from to put together into an episode.

The bloopers obviously came from dailies originally, but they were put together at the studio by the Warner Bros. crew, not by Zoom. I'm very glad that Zoom was able to get a copy of them, though smile

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 09/26/11 03:13 PM

Thank you for explaining the difference, Widget. I've always been curious to know where the gag reels came from. It must have been fun for the crew to watch those together at the wrap parties.

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 09/26/11 05:03 PM

Yes, thank you for explaining widget.
I was also curious about the difference.

Do you still have the dailies you where talking about earlier in this Thread?
I think a lot of people would really love to watch them.
Including me of course.
Thank you

Stephanie

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 09/26/11 10:49 PM

Quote:
Do you still have the dailies you where talking about earlier in this Thread?

I don't have them. I've seen a few of them, but I wouldn't mind seeing ones from the earlier seasons.

The Dean birthday clip came from one of the dailies, btw.

http://www.redboots.net/bloopers/dcbday.ram

and of course the jiggle.ram

http://www.redboots.net/bloopers/jiggle.ram

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 09/28/11 12:04 PM

U r the guru widget! It's so interesting to find out the story behind the bloopers now we just have to find out how to get our hands on the dailies!!!! lol

And r u saying the jiggle wasn't a blooper, it was just lik them playin around coz they were lik bored and knew that it was the end of the shot from that angle and not because they forgot their lines?!? goofy

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 09/28/11 11:54 PM

I can't watch those videos for some reason. frown

Are they on YouTube or anywhere else?

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 09/29/11 12:59 AM

I think someone did swipe Zoom's blooper files a while back and put them on youtube. Don't know who did it, though.
Posted by: cain crazy

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 09/29/11 10:10 AM

Here are some of the bloopers on u tube

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bloopers+lois+and+clark&aq=f
Posted by: Elinor

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/03/11 01:41 PM

Well this sucks. I have the dailies and bloopers/gag reel on DVDs, but no way of copying them.

(Yeah, I just posted. lol. What? It's only been 2,5 years. tongue )
Posted by: zhane

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/03/11 05:31 PM

[quote=Elinor]Well this sucks. I have the dailies and bloopers/gag reel on DVDs, but no way of copying them.

If you have Windows 7, it will be a whole lot easier to copy onto your computer

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/03/11 06:55 PM

That's true. Although, I definitely don't have enough free space ATM, but I do need to go though the ~1TB data I have tongue I'm guessing at least half can be deleted. Haha. When I find time to do that, I can start looking at the possibility of copying them to my computer!

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/04/11 03:18 AM

Quote:
(Yeah, I just posted. lol. What? It's only been 2,5 years. )

Hey Elinor, good to see you smile

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/04/11 02:58 PM

OMG OMG OMG u r the saviour elinor! lol

so can i bribe u with lotsa money to send a copy to me in Australia?!?! goofy

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/06/11 06:29 PM

Kryptozil, I've sent you a PM. Check it out and we'll try to figure something out! smile

Originally Posted By: widget

Hey Elinor, good to see you smile

You too! biggrin Gonna try to be on more now!

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/06/11 08:32 PM

@Elinor: I've send you a PN because of the copies. Have a look on it.

Sunny Greetings

Manu

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/07/11 01:02 AM

Okay, I'm finally recording the last daily onto DVD now. There are 11 of them, and of the 11, 4 are from masters, 4 are from 1st generation copies of masters that I made, and 3 are from 2nd or 3rd generation copies, so there will be quite a bit of variation in quality between the 11 dailies. This set is the master set I am sending to Chris Paterson, who kindly offered to make copies for the FoLCs who wanted them.

I'm not sure how long the mail will take, so please hold on until Chris writes to tell you she is ready to take orders for copies and gives you instructions on how to request them. Be prepared to pay for shipping and handling (even in bulk, the blank DVDs are about $1 each, and it takes 11 of them using XP speed to maintain the highest quality). We tried this 3 years ago, but it didn't reach everyone, and we've had new FoLCs join us since then. Regardless, a lot of FoLCs would love to see the dailies some of us were lucky enough to be given, so we'll give it a shot again.

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/07/11 07:43 AM

Stand by for a post from me when I get them. I would love if we could get volunteers in Europe and Oz to make copies for those folcs. It would save everyone some money for shipping. I would supply the volunteers with master copies.

Chris

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/07/11 09:47 AM

Omg yay I will make copies for everyone in Aus!!!

IM SO EXCITED, I can't wait to watch em!!! party

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/07/11 09:53 AM

Wouldn't it be much easier, cheaper and quicker to upload them to a computer? If anyone has Windows Live Movie Maker on Windows 7 or Vista, you can select the file(s) on the DVD, edit if need be then save to your computer (the file size will be much smaller, i.e. not leading into gigabytes)

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/07/11 10:18 AM

Why not upload them to a filesharing site like Megaupload and give us the link?

That way we'll download them and burn them to a DVD ourselves.

I don't know what was tried before so this might be a useless idea. Lol.

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/07/11 01:00 PM

Oooooooooo we shud definitely do that!!

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/07/11 01:50 PM

Originally Posted By: shred

I think the same. I think it's easier for everyone and cheaper.

Sunny Greetings

Manu

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/07/11 02:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Manu

I think the same. I think it's easier for everyone and cheaper.

Thatīs what I thought too.

But, if it isnīt possible, I also would love to get a copy.
Of course, Iīd pay for everything.

Unfortunately I canīt upload them, because I still use Win XP.
But I could make copies for Europe/german people.

Bye Stephanie

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/07/11 08:54 PM

Stephanie, it would be great if you could make copies for the European FoLCs!

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/08/11 02:32 PM

Thatīs no problem. I can burn cds and DVDīs. And delivery shouldnīt be too expensive.
So I could do it.
I just need a good copy.

bye Stephanie

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/08/11 08:47 PM

For me it's no matter to have the dailies as download-links or at a DVD. I like the downloads more, than I can save them on my hard drive.

If anyone make download-links than post this here please. I don't need DVDs necessarily.

I have a suggestion: Anyone who want a DVD or CD give Stephanie his/her address etc. and anyone who want's the download-links (like me) than someone can post the links here.

Sunny Greetings

Manu

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/08/11 11:31 PM

I prefer download links as well. I'm moving soon and I rather have them on my computer than on a DVD.

Anyone who gets the DVD and is able to upload them, maybe they can do it for those who prefer to download them from the internet?

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/09/11 03:32 AM

The dailies run 26 to 60 minutes each, although one is only about 9 minutes. How large are files like that on the computer? Can anyone host files that size? I don't have the capability of putting the files on my computers. If one of you does, you could get a set from Chris and try it. I'm just afraid that a transfer into yet another medium will reduce the quality still further.

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/09/11 09:16 AM

I don't think it would reduce the quality if you upload them to a file sharing site.

Sites like MegaUpload and Rapidshare can hold large files. If you are iffy on doing it, maybe someone who gets the DVD copy can do it.

I don't mind doing it actually.

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/09/11 10:18 AM

@sheilah: I have a Rapidshare-account and I can do it. It isn't a problem for me. I will do it with pleasure.

If Chris has a set of the Dailies/Bloopers for me than I upload it on my Rapidshare-account with pleasure.

Sunny Greetings

Manu
Posted by: LolaDane3

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/09/11 01:43 PM

@Sheila, the dallies you have...are they the same dallies that were copied and sent out before? I am MORE than interested in getting copies of dallies, just as long as they aren't something I already have wink

Lola

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/09/11 07:47 PM

Lola, they're the same ones we copied and sent out 2 or 3 years ago. To the best of my knowledge, there haven't been any others since we got hold of the Lucky Leon dailies.

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/09/11 09:38 PM

This news is beyond exciting!

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/09/11 11:24 PM

Originally Posted By: Manu
@sheilah: I have a Rapidshare-account and I can do it. It isn't a problem for me. I will do it with pleasure.

If Chris has a set of the Dailies/Bloopers for me than I upload it on my Rapidshare-account with pleasure.

Sunny Greetings

Manu

Yay!

I would love for you to do it. biggrin I want them so badly. Haha.

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/10/11 09:15 AM

@shred: Yes, I will do it with pleasure for you all. That's no problem for me.

Sunny Greetings

Manu

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/10/11 04:06 PM

@manu,

Thatīs great
Of course, that would be better than burning Cdīs for everyone.
i wouldnīt mind doing this, but your idea is way better.
Thank you so much for doing this.
Iīm really excited and waiting for your upload.

Thanks again

Stephanie

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/10/11 05:53 PM

Manu, it's great that you're willing to make them available for everyone! Can't wait. I'm very curious what the dailies are like....

Does anyone know where the dailies come from originally (I mean, who ever had the first 'copy', and who did he or she get it from?)

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/10/11 08:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Mariel
Manu, it's great that you're willing to make them available for everyone! Can't wait. I'm very curious what the dailies are like....

Mariel, it isn't a big problem for me. I love to do this for all the Lois & Clark-fans out there. We are all one family and I love to be one of this big family.

Do you know the sentence from the three Musketeers?

"All for one and one for all"

I think that's the best sentence for all of us here and it fits really good for this thread.

Sunny Greetings

Manu

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/10/11 08:51 PM

Manu, that is the perfect way to describe the people here! Thank you!

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/11/11 01:54 AM

Quote:
I'm very curious what the dailies are like....

For the most part, it's the actors saying their lines over and over several times and from different camera angles.

Quote:
Does anyone know where the dailies come from originally (I mean, who ever had the first 'copy', and who did he or she get it from?)

I can only answer about Tempus Fugitive. That came from Ebay. Several of us chipped in about $15 each to buy it.

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/11/11 06:58 AM

Quote:
I can only answer about Tempus Fugitive. That came from Ebay. Several of us chipped in about $15 each to buy it.

Ah Ebay. I had expected Zoom might have gotten them from some crewmember or something biggrin

Thanks, widget.

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/11/11 08:05 AM

I can't answer for Zoom or Sheila or anybody else. I just know the one that I chipped in on.

The only thing I remember from TF that wasn't just lines was K Callan commenting that the baby never blinks.

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/12/11 07:18 AM

Manu, it is so nice of you to offer to do this. I would be great for all the fans to share this.

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/13/11 03:52 AM

Mariel, Tim Minear gave 4 of the videos to Rocki, who organized the 1997 LAFF. Since I had brought a full sized camcorder to LAFF with me, I was able to make a set of 1st gen copies of those 4 dailies. Then, because I also made a 1 hr "best of" tape of some of the more interesting of the dailies for Tim to show at the banquet at that LAFF, he gave me a reel from AKA Superman. Donna Burton got either 2 or 3 reels from cast members and Tim, IIRC, and she sent them to me to make DVDs from them. Of the others that I have in 2nd or 3rd gen copies, I think 2 came from eBay, and some of the others may have come from another FoLC who had some original reels, but I don't know who.

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/13/11 03:54 AM

Hey ok, so I was just wondering who is sending what to who so we can get the ball rolling coz the suspense is killing me?!? party

And I'm just curious Widget, if u chipped in for the TF dailies, why u don't have em coz that sux!!!!!! tongue

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/13/11 04:06 AM

Quote:
And I'm just curious Widget, if u chipped in for the TF dailies, why u don't have em coz that sux!!!!!!

I have TF on VHS somewhere. Haven't seen the tape since the late 90s, though.

I did rewatch TF, along with two others, when someone uploaded 3 dailies a few year ago. (The links I posted previously that no longer work.)

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/13/11 04:10 AM

Chris, the DVDs went out in today's mail, priority mail.

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/13/11 04:26 AM

Thanks Sheila smile. I will get the first set of copies ready to send to Germany for Manu to upload asap as soon as I get them.
Hopefully the uploading will work for everyone and save everyone money and time. Thanks, Manu smile I really hope they aren't too big to upload or to download, but if they are we will figure something out so everyone who wants to will see them.

Chris

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/13/11 04:30 AM

Yay Chris! Looking forward to downloading them in the near future! biggrin

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/13/11 06:36 AM

Originally Posted By: ChrisP
Thanks Sheila smile. I will get the first set of copies ready to send to Germany for Manu to upload asap as soon as I get them.
Hopefully the uploading will work for everyone and save everyone money and time. Thanks, Manu smile I really hope they aren't too big to upload or to download, but if they are we will figure something out so everyone who wants to will see them.

Chris

Sweet! Cannot wait! biggrin

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/13/11 08:20 AM

Sheila, thanks you for explaining. The dailies have come a long way.... biggrin

And a thank you in advance to you, ChrisP and Manu for making them available for everyone. That's real nice!

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/13/11 01:40 PM

@ChrisP: Thanks soooooo really much that you send me the DVDs for uploading the Dailies. I would like to make it with pleasure for all the fans out there.

Chris, I have one question: If I have uploaded the Dailies, what I must do with the DVDs? Do you want the DVDs back? If yes, than I will send it back to you.

@Mariel: It's no problem for me because I have the Rapidshare-account a few years and I never will delete my account there.

Sunny Greetings

Manu

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/18/11 07:06 AM

Omg this is so so so exciting!!! party

I was just wondering Sheila/Manu if u wanted me to paypal u some money for postage to help u guys out for helping us out?!? confused

Cheers lol

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/18/11 08:24 AM

Between Sheila's costs and mine it's going to come to about $65 because international shipping is so expensive, so contributions would be appreciated, but I'm not sure how that could be organized. I'm not thrilled with Paypal. Suggestions are welcome.

Chris

PS my bank does accept foreign currency.

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/18/11 10:02 AM

Oh woops I'm so doughy Chris, I forgot they were being sent to u first!! So did u wanna pm ur bank details to me then and I can give u lik 20 bucks if u lik if ur sure u didn't want me to paypal u?!? biggrin

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/18/11 10:53 AM

@Kryptozil: I've wrote you a message here. Have a look on them.

Sunny Greetings

Manu

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/19/11 04:28 AM

Hey Chris and Manu did u want me to give u lik $15each....I know it will be more than $15 when it's converted to USD but I'm not too sure how many franks it will give u but jut let me know if u guys r happy with that!?

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/19/11 04:41 AM

Count me in for a contribution! I so appreciate everyone doing this. :-)

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/19/11 01:09 PM

@Kryptozil: It's OK, if you want to pay me this. Have a look in my last private message to you, there you see my e-mail-address for my paypal-account.

Sunny Greetings

Manu

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/20/11 01:11 AM

Hi Manu so I paypaled u AUD$13.92 which equivalents to DM20.31 so I hope that helps you so let me know if u received the payment and thanks heaps for doin this for us!!:)

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/20/11 01:13 AM

@Kryptozil: Thanks sooooooooooo really much!!!! I received your money at paypal. You are a sweetheart and very very welcome.

Sunny Greetings

Manu

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/20/11 03:50 AM

Your more than welcome, just make sure you upload the videos as soon as you get them!!! biggrin

Im actually heading off to London tomorrow for 2 weeks to visit a friend and am thinking about go to Italy & Spain and maybe Paris for a day but i hav been thinkin about goin to Germany too but ill work all that out when i get over there (the flight is 21hrs and im dredding it already!!!!)

So the minute i get home im jumping on the internet to check out the dailies and i cant wait already!!! (Gives me something to look forward after thinking about the flight back home!) cool

You know what, i even learnt something transfering u the money. Your currency isn't francs but marks....who knew!!! goofy

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/20/11 12:47 PM

@Kryptozil: Than I hope you have a save flight and a really great time in Europe.

Yes, I will try to upload all the Dailies on my rapidshare-account, but first I must receive the package from Chris. I think the uploads will be in the next few weeks.

If I uploaded them I will post here in this thread the download-links for all of you.

Sunny Greetings

Manu

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/20/11 11:55 PM

Thanks Chris and Manu for doing this! smile

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 11/01/11 10:37 PM

Hello guys, I want only to inform you that I haven't received the DVD-copies from Chris yet. I'm still waiting to Chris' package.

So please be patient!!!! When I receive the copies I will do my best to upload the files on my rapidshare-account.

Sunny Greetings

Manu

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 11/02/11 04:09 PM

The suspense is killing me!!

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 11/16/11 08:32 PM

Update for this thread

Sorry guys, I haven't received the package with the DVDs from Chris yet. I hope the package haven't disappeared in the postway.
I'm still waiting to the package.

Chris hasn't answer me on my last message. I hope all is OK with Chris.

Sunny Greetings

Manu

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 11/17/11 09:25 AM

I was just about to come in here to ask what's the update on this so thanks Manu for letting us know.

Really hope it didn't get lost in the mail. frown
Posted by: SuperDESMOND

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 11/28/11 06:47 AM

It's beginning to look like these were never sent. Please prove me wrong!!

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 11/28/11 07:57 AM

I'm sorry, but they were mailed on Oct 20, 2011 and it cost me quite a bit of money to send them. They seem to have gone missing in the mail. I have now made another set and they will be flying back to the UK with a fellow folc who was visiting me. She will mail them again from there.

I have been in contact with Manu in spite of being sick with the flu the last time she messaged me. I would never promise to send something and then not send it so I kind of resent the implication in your post SuperDesmond.

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 11/28/11 05:57 PM

Chris,

Thank you for all the time and effort spent on our collective behalf. It is GREATLY appreciated and I sincerely hope that you are feeling better.

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 11/28/11 06:54 PM

Thanks pumpkinwest. I am feeling much better now. I am really sorry the DVDs got lost. I should have paid a little more to get confirmation on them.

Chris

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 11/28/11 07:16 PM

@Chris: I've wrote you a message here a few minutes ago.

Sunny Greetings

Manu

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 11/30/11 05:45 AM

I'm sorry, Chris. That completely sucks. But at least Jenni can get it mailed out from the UK.

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 11/30/11 06:18 AM

Hey Chris if u kept the receipt when u sent the parcel, u shud go into the PO and tell them that it never arrived in Germany and demand compensation or to find out wat happened....(i was also thinkin of other reasons it never arrived and maybe you might hav written the wrong address so u cud also double check just to be sure coz its an easy mistake coz international addresses r so long!!)

But im just tryin to tell myself that all good things happen to those who wait and it will b the best Christmas present when they arrive!!

I seriously appreciate u doin this for all of us coz I know these tapes r very rare and I was wondering if u still wanted me to PayPal u some cash or something?!;)

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 11/30/11 07:47 AM

Thanks. I double checked the address. It is right. It's possible it got stuck in customs in Germany. Anyway, Manu will have the DVDs eventually. lol

Chris

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 11/30/11 10:02 PM

Thanks. I double checked the address. It is right. It's possible it got stuck in customs in Germany. Anyway, Manu will have the DVDs eventually. lol

Chris, I haven't the DVDs yet. I'm waiting to the new package. I hope the new package will arrived me in the next few weeks.

Oh it would be really funny when I received two packages with the same content. lol

Sunny Greetings

Manu

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 12/07/11 03:17 PM

Hello guys, I must say a big thanks to Chris and Jenni (jenni depp)!!!! You both are soooooo great. Jenni has send me the DVDs and they arrived me today. I'm sooooooo happy that this with the sending is gone.

Now I will try to upload the files on my rapidshare-account. Crossed your fingers for me. When I finished this I will inform you all here.

Sunny Greetings

Manu

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 12/07/11 11:12 PM

Yay! Thanks to Chris and Jenni!

Looking forward to the upload, Manu. smile

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 12/08/11 01:47 PM

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't wait already to watch them, i hope they don't take too long upload! U guys r seriously the best biggrin

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 12/09/11 05:05 AM

Wahoo! Three cheers for Chris, Jenni, and Manu!

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 12/09/11 01:10 PM

HIP HIP HORAY! HIP HIP HORAY! HIIIIIIIP HIIIIIIIP HOOOOOORAY!

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 12/09/11 07:55 PM

Sorry guys, at the moment I haven't the time to do the uploads because I'm ill.

I have pain on the right side of my ribs. I've incarcerated a nerve there. I can say it's really heavy pain when you have this. I get an injection today and I must use tablets for the pain every morning and evening.

Therefore I haven't the head for this uploads. If I'm going well soon I will try to upload the files.

It will be a little bit hard because they have the wrong file-size. I must use my video-programme to convert all the files in another size and than I must have a look how I can upload them on rapidshare. The maximum upload-size is for every file 200mb.

That's the current news for this. So please be patient with me. I'm working on it and I need time.

Oh and I'm in the middle of watching the Dailies. It's soooooo funny to see what mistakes they had on their shootings. It's a pity that "Virtually Destroyed" isn't in the Dailies. That would be interesting what mistakes they had at the shootings of this episode.

So my question: Are this all the Dailies we can get? Is there any chance to get another Dailies? I think it would be interesting for us to see Dailies from all the episodes or?

Sunny Greetings

Manu

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 12/09/11 10:03 PM

Hope you feel better soon, Manu. And thank you in advance for making the dailies available for everyone.

Best wishes

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 12/09/11 10:21 PM

Hi Manu,

I'm sorry to hear you are in pain. Please take your time and I hope you feel better soon. I wish we had more dailies too, especially more of 3rd and 4th seasons. The set you have was gathered by variuos folcs over the years and Tim Minear gave us the AKA Superman one at LAFF 97. Others we bought from ebay. From what I was told by the people that produced the extras for the DVDs, all of the tapes from the series are stored somewhere in Kansas in an old salt mine. lol I guess there is a chance some other dailies might show up on ebay or youtube or somewhere like that.

Chris

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 12/09/11 10:32 PM

From what I was told by the people that produced the extras for the DVDs, all of the tapes from the series are stored somewhere in Kansas in an old salt mine.

Anyone have the address of this salt mine...... biggrin

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 12/09/11 11:59 PM

@Chris: OMG, you are sooooooooooo really funny. That's great. You made my evening with your funny sentence about the old salt mine. lol

Oh yeahhhh, I want to see more of the Dailies. They are sooooo much great to watch. Of all the DVDs you send me I have only 3 DVDs now I must watch. All the other I've watched the last two days.

And I must say the Dailies of "Lois & Clarks" are definitly too short. I want more of the shootings from this episode. lol

It's soooo really funny to watch all the Dailies. I think that isn't the only one I watch all the DVDs. I love it soooo much.

So therefore I must say a really big THANKS to Sheila, Chris and Jenni for all your efforts to send me the DVDs!!!! Ladies, you are sooooooooo really great. *many hugs & kisses* goes to you.

Sunny Greetings

Manu

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 12/10/11 12:05 AM

There was a story going around years ago that they had erased and taped over the 3rd season dailies. Not sure I believe that, but if we couldn't get them back then, it's probably a really slim chance of anyone having them now. I do remember some dailies of IASWAA being on ebay, and a FoLC tried to get them but was outbid frown I don't supposed IASWAA is one of the ones in the collection we currently have, is it?

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 12/10/11 12:08 AM

@widget: What's the exact name of this episode you mean? I don't know the episode only about the letters right now. lol

Sunny Greetings

Manu

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 12/10/11 12:22 AM

It's A Small World After All. We were trying to get it, hoping the shower scene with Dean was on it. LOL

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 12/10/11 12:32 AM

Widget, thanks for the whole tile of the episode. No it isn't in the Dailies-DVD-pack I have.

We were trying to get it, hoping the shower scene with Dean was on it. LOL

OMG, that would be great when this scene is in it. lol I would like to see it too.

Sunny Greetings

Manu

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 12/10/11 12:50 AM

I know many years ago people used to check ebay every day for L&C stuff. This many years later I don't know what all is for sale up there except maybe photos, but if anybody on here frequents ebay, maybe they can tell us if any dailies ever come up for sale. I would think it'd be a pretty rare find, though.

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 12/10/11 01:06 AM

I hope someone from the old users are having more Dailies.

So if someone from the old users reads this, please say us if you have another Dailies!!!!

What I must type into ebay exactly? If I know this than I can have a look everyday on it and can write here when I find something there.

Sunny Greetings

Manu

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 12/10/11 01:37 AM

I haven't been on ebay in over a decade, but I assume just Lois And Clark or Lois & Clark. You could try adding the word dailies to it also, but it's possible someone selling them might not know that they're called that.

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 12/10/11 01:51 AM

OK widget, I will try it tomorrow. Thanks sooo much for the info!!!!!

Sunny Greetings

Manu

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 12/18/11 04:19 AM

when are you going to upload the dailies manu???????????????????????????????????

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 12/20/11 04:42 AM

Hey Manu, I hope everything is alright and you're feeling better, did you get my PM with the instructions???

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 12/20/11 05:32 PM

@Kryptozil: Don't worry, all is OK with me. I've received your message with the instructions.

But sorry, I can't do it in the next days, because I'm not at home over Christmas, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. I'm at my parents house from tomorrow till the 2nd of January.

When I'm back at home I'll do the uploads with pleasure for you all.

Oh and Kryptozil, thanks soooooo really much for the instructions!!!! You helped me very good with my problem. I think it will works very good when I come back home in January and will do it.

Sunny Greetings

Manu

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 12/21/11 07:39 AM

We are all just very impatient. Lol.

But have a good holiday, Manu! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 12/22/11 12:56 PM

Ok have a fabulous Xmas Manu and i beg of u to promise to upload the dailies as soon as you get home from holidays!! wink

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 12/22/11 01:33 PM

Thanks sooo much for the Christmas-wishes!!!!

Yeahhhhh, when I'm back at home than I will upload all the Dailies I have. I promise this to you all.

Happy Holidays to you all!!!!

Sunny Greetings

Manu

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 12/23/11 10:34 PM

Guess what I got in the mail today. The orginal package of DVDS. tongue It said insufficient address. I have no idea why. So now I have an extra set. If Manu can't upload the files I could send another set of masters to someone who would like to make copies.

Chris

Happy Holidays to everyone!!

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 12/23/11 10:53 PM

OMG, that's soooooo really funny now and weird too.

That's a great idea Chris. So if I don't can upload all the files I write Chris or here again. But I think I can upload all the files with the instructions from Kryptozil. Thanks again for your help!!!!

Sunny Greetings

Manu

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 12/25/11 10:55 AM

OMG im so happy they turned up after all that!! i have new found faith in the postal system lol goofy

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 01/07/12 01:24 AM

How's the upload going, Manu?

Hope you're not having problems with it. smile

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 01/07/12 11:44 AM

ditto confused

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 01/11/12 07:59 AM

Um, what is going on with the dailies? I know Manu finally has a set. Manu, are you having trouble uploading them?

I appreciate the people who have offered to contribute to my expenses, but I don't want to take any money till I know they will actually be able to access the files.

Please give us an update.

Chris
Posted by: Tineke

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 01/14/12 12:21 PM

o boy please can i get a copy too smile

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 01/14/12 12:32 PM

We're definitely working on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 01/15/12 09:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Tineke
o boy please can i get a copy too smile

We're just waiting for Manu to upload them and then we can download them on our computer.

Hopefully she does not have any trouble with it!!

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 01/16/12 07:35 AM

Hey manu,

Here is a quick guide to converting the vob files to a smaller size so you can upload them onto rapidshare.

1. Download the DivX Plus converter here
http://www.divx.com/en/software/divx-plus/converter

2. Once you have installed, open the program and click "Add Files" from the toolbar at the top.

3. Browse to the DVD, go to the VIDEO_TS folder, select all the .VOB files and click open.

4. From the toolbar at the top, click "Select output profile" and choose "HOME THEATRE". If there were more than one .VOB files, also tick "Combine all videos into one file".

5. That's it, click Start and it will convert the DVD into a much smaller DivX file. I tested this out with a DVD that was around 1gb in size, and managed to compress it into a 170mb file. Hopefully you will have the same luck and the outputted file will be less than 200mb.

The final outputted file will be a .divx file, which you can open with Windows Media Player or any other media player. Although it makes no difference, you could also rename this file to .avi

Let me know if you have any problems! biggrin

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 01/21/12 10:09 AM

Manu, why aren't you responding to any of the posts here? At least let us know if you're not going to upload them, that seems fair. Don't keep so many people waiting in suspense...

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 01/23/12 12:26 AM

Hello guys, I've read all the posts here and I received the message with the instructions from Kryptozil.

A really big SORRY from me but I had trouble with my Rapidshare-account this month and therefore I can't upload the files. And the last two weeks I was really busy and my mood wasn't really good the last few weeks.

I want to upload them the following week. I hope it function and I can convert all the files. If I cannot convert them than I will tell it you here.

Sunny Greetings

Manu

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 01/23/12 05:58 AM

Don't worry about it Manu, Chris is sending a copy to me now and ill upload them the minute i get them!

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 01/23/12 08:45 AM

Good to hear from you, Manu. Thank you for giving us un update. I hope it works out.
Posted by: Ely Xander

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 01/23/12 08:12 PM

I just found out what dailies are and can't believe that I can't find them anywhere! If I understood it correctly, dailies are basically on-set footage taken by somebody from the side, capturing bloopers, etc...

Now my question: Why hasn't WB released them as a special feature on the DVD releases? I mean the DVD sets aren't bare bones, season 1 featuring an audio commentary on the pilot and some behind-the-scenes looks at the making of the series, but there is just soooo much other material that could have been added to the sets to make them even more super!

For instance, the DVD sets could have featured: episode promos, interviews, bloopers, and on-set photos.

Is there anybody who knows where I can get my hands on the promos or anything else that would have made a nice addition to the DVD sets?

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 01/23/12 10:25 PM

Dean Cain central has quite a lot of multi media

http://www.loisandclarkarchive.com/multimediaindex.htm

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 01/23/12 10:50 PM

Welcome to the boards, Ely smile

Quote:
If I understood it correctly, dailies are basically on-set footage taken by somebody from the side, capturing bloopers, etc...

Dailies are the actual filming of the show, not someone on the side. They are the original master footage that an episode is edited down from. All of the 'daily' work, so to speak.

And yes, I was sorely disappointed in the DVD sets. They had *nothing* on them that I wanted back then. No bloopers, no gag reels, no promos, no skit ads, no lost footage, etc. And we do know that there's lost footage because some of it was in the promos, but not in the episodes themselves, for example the "juices flowing" line and some missing footage from the VD bed scene.

The site Cain Crazy gave you for some of this stuff is a great site and has a lot of the items mentioned, though not everything.

Quote:
Why hasn't WB released them as a special feature on the DVD releases?

I wish they would have, but unfortunately I don't think they wanted to spend the money for it frown When they were doing the S2 set, part of which was shot at one of the LA FolcFests (LAFF) the guy in charge of it only had so much in the budget to work with. He was told to contact people like Lane Davies for commentary, but there wasn't the time nor the money for it frown The master episodes and any other footage that wasn't erased are all stored in a salt mine in Kansas (ironically) and I don't think they want to pay someone to go through all of that footage. Yes, I know, we FoLCs would gladly volunteer biggrin but unfortunately that dream job will never happen frown

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 01/24/12 12:56 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHA WTF is the 'juices flowing' line?!?!?!?! jawdrop

And DON'T even get me started on VD......Dean obviosuly wrote a too x-rated script for us lol! oh well i guess we have their ET interview tongue

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 01/24/12 12:58 AM

We can give you the .wav file of it on IRC, Kryptozil. Not sure that the video of it is up anywhere, though. It's not on the site that Cain Crazy posted because it didn't air on Andrea's station, so she doesn't have it.

(EDIT: see a later post of mine on the next page where I found out that Andrea got a copy of it from someone else, so now it *is* on her site.)

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 01/24/12 01:25 AM

We can give you the .wav file of it on IRC, Kryptozil. Not sure that the video of it is up anywhere, though.

Widget, can I have the wav-file too? I'm interested in it with pleasure.

Sunny Greetings

Manu

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 01/24/12 02:03 AM

I just got onto IRC, Manu, if you want to pop in and get it. The only problem is that I'll be watching TV for a few hours, so I'll try to check IRC periodically to see if anyone is there who wants it.

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 01/24/12 04:50 AM

Hi Widget,

Is it possible for me, to get this file too please? I would love to see it.
Iīm still waiting for the upload of the dailies from Manu.So I could watch some other Stuff, Especially the "juicy" :-). I always wondered, how much time and takes they needed for the special VD bed scene.

Thank you.

Stephanie

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 01/24/12 05:16 AM

Unfortunately I don't know of anyone having the 'juices flowing' snippet online as a video. We just have the audio on IRC. It's only a few seconds long. (EDIT: see the bottom of this post.)

As for the VD bed scene, there's an extra second or two in the promo for that ep that wasn't in the episode itself. That should be on the link that Cain Crazy posted.

There were several episodes that had footage in the promo that never aired in the episode, but the others aren't relationship related. Offhand the ones I can remember are Witness (Lois and the "landlord" fight), TDWCIFTC (Jimmy had an extra line), TC (Diana and Rolfe saying "flew" weirdly), and Metallo (there's a whole missing scene with Lucy that we know was shot because of the line being in the promo). Okay, that was relationship-related, but it was more Lucy telling Lois to pursue Clark.

For something slightly different, the original promo for Lucky Leon was aired before the episode was finished, so instead of Superman kicking a missile, Dean had to kick what looks like a milk jug or something, and the missle was added in later in post production. Sometimes the show worked right down to the wire and they were still putting the finishing touches on it the day before it aired. The promo for the rerun had the missile in it, of course.

EDIT: OMG, Andrea DOES have the juices flowing promo up now! It's not from her TV station, so she must have gotten it from someone else. I know her station didn't air it at the time. It's on this page:

http://www.loisandclarkarchive.com/EpisodicPromos/fourthseason.htm

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 01/24/12 04:45 PM

Thank you widget for your explanation.

I watched all promos. And now I know about the " juises flowing" i read so much. Itīs great. :-)
Iīm never thinking this, whem Iīm riding my horse. But now itīs in my mind. :-)))
I never noticed the promos for the fourth season before either.
The kicking missile is good. And Lucy saying about , Lois chasing Clark instead of Superman. Why did they cut this out???
Itīs nice..

Fortunatly there are Andreaīs and Valerieīs sites. And they are the greatest for all us folcs.

bye

Stephanie

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 01/24/12 11:03 PM

Thank you for all that info! I just don't understand how the budget can be that low to produce the DVD, I mean WB charges up to $60 bucks for a DVD set, one would think that the sets would be jam-packed with lots of special features!

I checked the Cain Crazy site and it's really cool, has lots of the stuff that should've made it to the DVD!

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 01/25/12 02:03 AM

HAHAHAHA 'after next sunday, u'll know why they call him Superman' lol the video is awesome! i wonder why they changed the 'juices flowing' line to...you're my hero.....one of life's mysteries!

i also noticed *i think* that the footage they show when dean and teri lay down on the bed is different from in the episode coz dean fully puts his hand on top of teri's head while they r kissing so I'm definitely enjoin that new scene!!:P

i can't make out the deleted 'bed' footage from VD tho...i just must be blind!!

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 01/25/12 03:46 AM

Since I'm such a big FoLC... I was thinking of making a LC bonus disc, consisting of all the promos for episodes (whichever are available), bloopers, interviews, dailies, etc. The only thing I really wanted to know is does anybody know where I can find this footage in the highest quality available, and is anybody able to send me the dailies (which episodes are they available for?)

After I am done making the DVD, I will split it into a rar. file and upload it to any file hosting site and/or will send it to those people who want it! (shipping fee will be required)

I am also working on a DVD cover to match the available DVD sets, so it will look perfect on your shelf along with the other sets as a companion disc! biggrin

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 01/25/12 06:16 AM

I rather like that idea, but I have no idea where to get really high quality video for them.

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 01/25/12 07:38 AM

Well, if the high quality dailies still exist, I assume they'd be in the salt mine in Kansas, which we're never getting access to tongue The stuff we have are usually copies of copies of copies that people got from the crew many years ago, or in the case of the promos or skit ads, off of television on their VCRs.

The reason I don't know if some of this stuff still exists is because the promos were made by ABC, not Warner Bros. (I used to know someone who worked in that department a few years before L&C, so I sort of know what went on there) and the gag reels were made by the crew to use at the wrap parties for S2 and S3. And the special promos that were made to songs (like Forever More and S On Your Chest) were made by some outside company that ABC hired. So those things wouldn't necessarily have been saved with the Warner Bros stuff in the salt mine frown

Quote:
I checked the Cain Crazy site and it's really cool, has lots of the stuff that should've made it to the DVD!

I agree, Ely. I'm very glad that Andrea saved all of that stuff for us and still has it up, even though I haven't seen her post in quite a while frown

I want to say thank you, Ely, for bringing this whole thing up, which prompted me to even mention the "juices flowing" line in the first place. The reason I had no idea that Andrea had it up is because somehow I've never been on her promo page before. I looked for it on the individual episode page, and as you'll see on the following page for Soul Mates, the line is not in there.

http://www.loisandclarkarchive.com/Soulmates/mates.htm

It may have been on the promo page for years, and I just never knew it until Cain Crazy posted that particular URL. Thanks for that, Cain Crazy smile

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 01/25/12 08:32 AM

There is a possibility Lane Davies might join us on IRC on Saturday, Jan. 28 to watch Soul Mates with us. It's not definite, but everyone is welcome to join #lanekent at anytime to chat.

Chris

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 01/25/12 09:18 AM

OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS CHRIS!?!?! jawdrop
Posted by: jackiek

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 01/25/12 05:38 PM

That would be so fun!

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 01/25/12 07:15 PM

Hope he can make it! It was so much fun chatting with him during the summer. smile He's SUCH a nice guy.

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 01/25/12 10:17 PM

Quote:
The stuff we have are usually copies of copies of copies that people got from the crew many years ago, or in the case of the promos or skit ads, off of television on their VCRs.

That's perfectly fine, I'm not expecting to get my hands on the actual original stuff (cause I know that will be almost impossible), just the copies that are available in the most untouched, uncompressed quality available.

I wanted to know which episodes the dailies are available for, and does anybody have the bloopers in better quality at hand, or is that (link below) as good as they will get?

http://www.redboots.net/bloopers/blooper.htm

***I was also wondering what I should right in the back of the DVD case I'm creating for this BONUS DISC I'm making... and what color scheme I should go with... S01 DVD was light blue front, and dark blue black.

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 01/26/12 06:07 AM

Here's an update on the "Dailies" DVD menu:

Which one do you like better?
Version 1:

Version 2:

There will be a MAIN MENU, DAILIES MENU, PROMO MENU, BLOOPER MENU... let's just say it will jam packed with goodies! Now all that's missing is the footage! smile

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 01/26/12 12:34 PM

Hi Ely,

I find your idea really great. biggrin
Iīd definitely would take one.
And I like the first picture better. Itīs brighter.

bye

Stephanie

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 01/26/12 06:36 PM

Hi Ely! Menu looks awesome! I like version 1 better. As solc said, it's brighter. smile

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 01/27/12 08:43 AM

Version 1' I agree it's brighter. Very nice

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 01/28/12 01:03 AM

I like em both haha!!! biggrin

now if only WB got their butts into gear and gave us more extras on the DVDs so we didn't have to do it ourselves lol rolleyes

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 01/28/12 05:51 AM

Thanks for the great feedback everyone, version #1 it is! smile
Originally Posted By: Kryptozil
I like em both haha!!! biggrin

now if only WB got their butts into gear and gave us more extras on the DVDs so we didn't have to do it ourselves lol rolleyes

lmao... I just thought it would be nice to have another disc, standing right next to the other four... it's a real shame WB didn't put in more effort, oh well. frown

Does anyone know where I can get the dailies from? Please PM me! I mean I do actually need the material, otherwise it'll just be pictures of nice menus. biggrin

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 01/29/12 09:02 AM

Quote:
Does anyone know where I can get the dailies from?

Kryptozil should be uploading the dailies online some time this coming week. I guess we'll know then how the quality is and if they're useable for what you want them for.

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 01/30/12 12:53 AM

Yeah ChrisP said she mailed them last Monday and would take 6-10 business days so I shud have them by the end of the week if not earlier and I promise i will upload them the min I get them!!

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 01/30/12 03:19 AM

Kryptozil may run into the same problem that Manu did--the files are too big to upload without compressing them. When I say I made a 60 minute daily in XP, I'm not referring to the operating system. That means that I filled an entire DVD with a single 60-minute video--highest possible quality, largest possible file. And since my DVDs can each hold up to 4.6 gigs, that gives you an idea of the size of the files.

Re Xander's idea, you need to realize that we only have dailies from two seasons: 2nd and 4th. I have 4 daily reels from second season, 3 of which are original reels: Madame X, Lucky Leon, and Tempus Fugitive. The fourth reel is a 2nd or 3rd generation copy, also from Tempus Fugitive, and if you know anything about VHS tapes, the quality drops visibly with each generation. Of the 7 remaining reels, one (AKA Superman) is an original reel, 4 are the 1st generation copies I made from the originals (Lord of the Flies, Battleground Earth, Swear to God, and Lois & Clarks--although I'd swear it's actually from Meet John Doe ;)), and the other 2 are 2nd or 3rd gen copies from Swear to God and Soulmates. The other problem with VHS tapes is that they deteriorate with time, which increases tracking problems and introduces an unpleasant "buzz" into the sound. All of my reels are beginning to show those problems. So before you start making plans, you need to know that even the originals are no longer in what I would consider good condition. Given the size of the files, to fit even the S2 dailies onto one disk will require that you compress it to the equivalent of LP, or long play, which will accentuate any problems with the recording.

However, after all I've said above, if you still think it's worth trying, I can make copies of the S2 dailies and let you work with them. Since 3/4 of them are originals, that will give you the best chance of making something that might work. But you also need to have someone proofread your work before finalizing anything to catch typos like the one in your sample menus above.

Let me know what you decide.

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 01/30/12 04:24 AM

I would imagine that's why the S2 and S3 gag reels were chopped up into pieces so long ago. I think they were only 10 minutes long for each season, but the file size would have been too big to upload as a whole back then. Perhaps the dailies could be done in pieces? I know when Poussin uploaded a few in 2007 she did them as a whole, but she also said that they had bad sound. Whether that was from compressing them or if it was the bad sound that Sheila mentioned, I don't know, but uploading the dailies in pieces might keep from creating any more issues like that.

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 01/30/12 05:14 PM

I love the first one also more wink

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 01/31/12 01:47 AM

If I could just add my two cents, I think my preference would still be to get actual discs. I've made two L&C music videos, both of them at the highest video quality, and I know how unexpectedly large the video size is, so I can only imagine how much space these dailies take up! I was also going through some of the old L&C interviews/promos that I had taped on VHS and then transferred to DVD this past weekend, and was disappointed to see how poorly the sound and quality has held up. My point is, I would rather have the higher quality - whatever that may be - of a disc rather than compressed for upload/download. And to put my money where my mouth is, I would be happy to volunteer to burn the discs for fellow FOLCs! :-)

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 01/31/12 04:41 AM

Hi Sheilah! smile It's nice to know that you're the original source for the dailies!
Originally Posted By: sheilah
Re Xander's idea, you need to realize that we only have dailies from two seasons: 2nd and 4th. I have 4 daily reels from second season, 3 of which are original reels: Madame X, Lucky Leon, and Tempus Fugitive. The fourth reel is a 2nd or 3rd generation copy, also from Tempus Fugitive, and if you know anything about VHS tapes, the quality drops visibly with each generation. Of the 7 remaining reels, one (AKA Superman) is an original reel, 4 are the 1st generation copies I made from the originals (Lord of the Flies, Battleground Earth, Swear to God, and Lois & Clarks--although I'd swear it's actually from Meet John Doe ;)), and the other 2 are 2nd or 3rd gen copies from Swear to God and Soulmates. The other problem with VHS tapes is that they deteriorate with time, which increases tracking problems and introduces an unpleasant "buzz" into the sound. All of my reels are beginning to show those problems. So before you start making plans, you need to know that even the originals are no longer in what I would consider good condition. Given the size of the files, to fit even the S2 dailies onto one disk will require that you compress it to the equivalent of LP, or long play, which will accentuate any problems with the recording.

However, after all I've said above, if you still think it's worth trying, I can make copies of the S2 dailies and let you work with them. Since 3/4 of them are originals, that will give you the best chance of making something that might work. But you also need to have someone proofread your work before finalizing anything to catch typos like the one in your sample menus above.

Let me know what you decide.

I just wanted to say that about the whole bad quality part, I think it's fine. I plan to somewhat edit the video with poor audio quality, as you mentioned, and will try to get rid of the buzzing sound.

(Most of the videos I will be using, such as the promos, are only really available in low quality, I'm sure the dailies are in much better quality.)

I would very much like it for you to make me a copy of the season 2 dailies, is it also possible for season 4? goofy The video files that will go on the DVD I'm making will be in MPEG-2 quality, and will be set for DVD HQ, which is the highest quality for DVD, and will not be compressed whatsoever.

The DVDs will also be made using DVD9, which contains about 8.50GB of disc space, to ensure better quality! biggrin

And the typo I made on DVD menu was just an accident, as I wasn't paying much attention to the text as much as the pictures.

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 02/10/12 04:04 AM

Hi everyone!!
I just recieved the dailies and have started converting them. I will have them uploaded for your enjoyment some time this evening. A special thanks to ChrisP and Sheilah for making all of this possible!!!

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 02/10/12 04:33 AM

Thatīs great Kryptozil.

Thank you for doing it. I canīt wait to watch them.

bye

Stephanie

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 02/10/12 05:49 AM

Awesome, Zil! biggrin

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 02/10/12 08:20 AM

Thanks Kryptozil! Can't wait. smile
Posted by: ang

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 02/10/12 10:11 PM

eeek! Can't wait :-)

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 02/11/12 09:37 AM

That's great Kryptozil.....thank you.
And a big thank you to ChrisP aswell.

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 02/12/12 02:00 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the Dailies!!!!

So it took a loooong time to convert and upload all 11 dvds. As far as I can see there is no visible loss of quality, the videos are converted using the DivX codec, and should work with any media player. They range from ~80-450mb and total about 3gb.

Because rapidshare is free there is a really annoying waiting time before each download (Sorry I know you have waited long enough) I'm also uploading them to another site as an alternative and will post the links soon.

https://rapidshare.com/files/2234035307/Lois_and_Clarks_1-24-97.avi
https://rapidshare.com/files/6595614/Swear_to_God_8-20-96.avi
https://rapidshare.com/files/3815235633/Battleground_Earth_8-5-96.avi
https://rapidshare.com/files/2178680036/Swear_to_God_8-16-96.avi
https://rapidshare.com/files/94232737/Tempus_Fugitive_3-6-95.avi
https://rapidshare.com/files/1807881045/LOTF-BE_7-26-96.avi
https://rapidshare.com/files/149917046/Madame_X_8-10-94.avi
https://rapidshare.com/files/240737850/Tempus_Fugitive_3-7-95.avi
https://rapidshare.com/files/3086094071/AKA_Superman_2-6-97.avi
https://rapidshare.com/files/4183231291/Soulmates_9-9-96.avi
https://rapidshare.com/files/277970297/Lucky_Leon_2-2-95.avi

I hope you have no problems downloading,

Enjoy biggrin!!!

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 02/12/12 04:48 PM

This is beyond exciting!! Thanks to ChrisP, SheilaH, Kryptozil, and everyone for being so generous with your time and resources.
Posted by: romina24

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 02/12/12 05:09 PM

Thank you very much!! to ChrisP and Kryptozil, I starting to download now

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 02/12/12 06:58 PM

Wow, Kryptozil and ChrisP, a big thank you to the both of you. Starting to download right now....

Kryptozil, how did you like the dailies? You also waited for a long time to watch them. Did you like them?

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 02/12/12 06:58 PM

Thankīs for uploading these file, kryptozil.

It takes time to download all of them, but theyīre worth it.
Thank you so much for doing this.
Itīs so great to watch it. I never assumed how many takes it needs for one little scene.

so thank you again.

bye

Stephanie

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 02/12/12 07:52 PM

I get an error downloading Lucky Leon and Tempus fugitive

Download not available
The following download is not available:

Download parameters invalid - please try again later.

Does anyone else have this too?

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 02/12/12 09:01 PM

Thank God and Kryptozil these finally got uploaded! It's been quite a journey. lol I hope everyone enjoys them.

Chris
Posted by: hewsonaly

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 02/13/12 03:11 AM

Coming out of lurking to say thanks! As a former film student i can't wait to see these! And as a longtime fan of the show, yay!! Have been following this journey for a few months now and am thrilled it has come to fruition. Thanks to everyone involved for their hard work!

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 02/13/12 04:34 AM

Here are the dailies hosted on Deposit Files!! Please let me know if any files are not working and I will re-upload them biggrin

Swear to God 8-20-96 http://depositfiles.com/files/rrq0nn5ij
AKA Superman 2-6-97 http://depositfiles.com/files/z2z9ahmgx
Soulmates 9-9-96 http://depositfiles.com/files/nkk438ten
Lois and Clarks 1-24-97 http://depositfiles.com/files/goe68tgqw
Battleground Earth 8-5-96 http://depositfiles.com/files/eqedgrm11
Swear to God 8-16-96 http://depositfiles.com/files/em2pcuu1e
LOTF-Be 7-26-97 http://depositfiles.com/files/fz6rxw6d2
Tempus Fugitive 3-7-95 http://depositfiles.com/files/4yi9mi793
Lucky Leon 2-2-95 http://depositfiles.com/files/glfu1n6w7
Tempus Fugitive 3-6-95 http://depositfiles.com/files/uxy94vclm
Madame X 8-10-94 http://depositfiles.com/files/l74joax1y
Posted by: araminta18

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 02/13/12 04:40 AM

Yet another lurker coming out of lurkdom to say thanks--I've been following this thread for a couple months now and am so excited to finally be able to see them! Thanks so much for posting them.
Posted by: KissyLou

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 02/13/12 05:13 AM

I'm coming out of lurkdom as well. I greatly appreciate you taking all the time and effort to get them all posted. I'm just as giddy as I was when new episodes of L&C would air. ;o)

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 02/13/12 06:25 AM

YAY! I can't wait to have some time to settle down and watch them all!

Thanks again, Chris and Zil! biggrin

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 02/13/12 06:46 AM

It is so great that all the FOLCS can now watch these dailies. Thanks to all the people who worked so hard.

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 02/13/12 07:26 AM

Thank you so much Kryptozil!!!

Btw, how long will you be keeping them up online? I don't think I'll be able to download them till after the 24th as I'm running out of internet for this month. Haha. tongue

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 02/13/12 09:19 AM

You have done an amazing job, Kryptozil. I have already watched all the dailies and I think they're great!
Thanks so much!

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 02/14/12 04:58 PM

Can we make our own little blooper reel from these? Just started to watch and seen 3 in AKA Superman already! Thanks guys for bringing these to all the FOLC!

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 02/14/12 07:52 PM

Please go for it, Zhane. lol And maybe put in some scenes of Dean in that black suit from the New Krypton arc. wink

Chris

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 02/14/12 08:01 PM

Ooh, haven't watched that one yet! Thanks Chris!

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 02/17/12 11:08 PM

Thank you soooo very much this! :-)

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 02/25/12 02:14 AM

Anyone else having problems watching the Swear to God dailies? I can't seem to play them on Windows Player. :\
Posted by: kent503

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 02/25/12 11:12 AM

no problems with Swear at least for me. Were the original bloopers and season 2 blooper reel ever uploaded to rapidshare in as good as quality as the new dailies that were just posted?

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 02/25/12 02:49 PM

Originally Posted By: kent503
no problems with Swear at least for me. Were the original bloopers and season 2 blooper reel ever uploaded to rapidshare in as good as quality as the new dailies that were just posted?

I was thinking the same

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 02/26/12 12:10 AM

Originally Posted By: kent503

Odd. I'll download it again and see if it works properly the second time around.
Posted by: LoisLaneKent 33

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 03/01/12 10:01 PM

Anyone else having problems watching the Swear to God dailies? I can't seem to play them on Windows Player. :\

Yes I'm having the same problem. Is anyone able to post any of these video's to Youtube for those unable to view it?

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 03/03/12 07:26 AM

Hey guys,

I will convert and upload the Swear to God dailies again for you and post the link here. I'm sorry I have been really busy lately!

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 03/03/12 04:40 PM

Thanks so much! No need to apologize! smile

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 03/04/12 03:18 AM

Hey guys,

I will convert and upload the Swear to God dailies again for you and post the link here. I'm sorry I have been really busy lately!

Thanks a lot! Though we are in no hurry so take your time with it. smile

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 03/05/12 11:06 PM

Thank you, thank you, thank you I'm now downloading them biggrin
Posted by: yas_m

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 05/20/12 03:42 PM

Thank you so much for uploading these! I've recently rewatched the show for the first time and I'm totally (re)obsessed and these (as well as spending my life 24/7 on this board) have been keeping me semi sane biggrin

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 05/27/12 08:13 PM

Kent, I finally saw your question re the original quality of the bloopers on the gag reels for the cast parties. I don't believe anyone had access to either an original or a first generation copy of the reels, which is necessary since VHS tapes degrade with each copy that is made and which is what I had for most of the dailies. As a result, the quality was never that good. However, Zoomway might know about the quality of the original gag reels.
Posted by: Bobert

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 06/15/12 05:24 AM

I know I'm a bit late to this thread but I just read all 23 pages and noticed how many months and attempts it took to make this happen, and I just wanted to express my gratitude to everyone that helped make this come together. I remember when I first re-watched L&C for the nostalgia sake and I discovered these message boards; it was for on the set content like this that I eagerly searched the web, and even all these years later, I still get very excited when new material surfaces. So from one FOLC to another a very big THANKS!
Posted by: 529

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 08/15/12 02:48 AM

Thanks!!!
Posted by: LoLo

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 02/27/14 03:33 PM

Here are the dailies hosted on Deposit Files!! Please let me know if any files are not working and I will re-upload them biggrin

Swear to God 8-20-96 http://depositfiles.com/files/rrq0nn5ij
AKA Superman 2-6-97 http://depositfiles.com/files/z2z9ahmgx
Soulmates 9-9-96 http://depositfiles.com/files/nkk438ten
Lois and Clarks 1-24-97 http://depositfiles.com/files/goe68tgqw
Battleground Earth 8-5-96 http://depositfiles.com/files/eqedgrm11
Swear to God 8-16-96 http://depositfiles.com/files/em2pcuu1e
LOTF-Be 7-26-97 http://depositfiles.com/files/fz6rxw6d2
Tempus Fugitive 3-7-95 http://depositfiles.com/files/4yi9mi793
Lucky Leon 2-2-95 http://depositfiles.com/files/glfu1n6w7
Tempus Fugitive 3-6-95 http://depositfiles.com/files/uxy94vclm
Madame X 8-10-94 http://depositfiles.com/files/l74joax1y

I'm sorry I'm late! Is there any possibility for anyone who has these to upload them again?...
Huge thanks in advance..!!
Posted by: donnaguy

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 03/03/14 09:11 PM

these aren't working it says the link isn't there frown

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 03/17/14 02:17 PM

Hey there...these files were uploaded over 2 years ago and the links would have expired by now...im really really sorry but uni is in full swing and i just don't have the time right now to upload them all again until my mid-semester break at easter so if u cud hold out we might be able to make it happen by then! i know the anticipation wud be killing u coz it killed me for 6 mths so i promise i will sort it out biggrin

ps. found a season 2 gag reel VHS on ebay not too long ago...i was going to buy it then missed the auction...i've been thinking about contacting the seller to see if they would still sell it to me coz nonoe bid on it!

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 04/01/14 03:45 PM

Happen to come across them here!

'Madame X' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiWUqS-e0eY

'Lucky Leon' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QMyhSgEKqg

More on youtube - enjoy!
Posted by: LMA

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 04/01/14 05:48 PM

OMG--awesome find!!! Just skipped all around these two links watching the different takes smile...and, yeah, searching 'Lois and Clark Dailies' in YouTube brought up a few more episodes!

Wonderful!
Thanks,
Laura smile

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 04/01/14 08:44 PM

Wow ur fast Loislanekent!

I uploaded half of the dailies on YouTube on Monday night and the rest last nite...already been sent a copyright infringement notice tho so don't know how long they'll last up there...I'm gonna make a dailies channel so hopefully everyone who hasn't seen them can see them before they r taken down!

They r all titled Lois & Clark dailies then their episode name and date.

Hope u enjoy them

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 04/01/14 10:43 PM

Lol I didn't expect to see them so when I did I thought I'd share (Hope it was ok to post some). smile
Thanks for uploading them Kryptozil! This is the first time I'm really seeing them myself!

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 04/02/14 01:03 AM

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLus5TpZITUqO6px70KOrOZmDDhioIPnZW

This is my channel and they're here to stay, just had to give copyright to warner brothers woot!
Posted by: LMA

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 04/02/14 03:40 PM

Awesome, Kryptozil! Thank you SO much for doing this....very much appreciate it! I've looked through all the different dailies over the last day or so, and have really enjoyed them. It's so interesting to see the process of filming our favorite show smile

Again, Thanks smile
Laura
Posted by: Izzy

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 04/04/15 07:11 PM

Hi! I'm Isabelle, a huge LnC fan from The Netherlands. I realize i am very late to join the party here :), but I was wondering if there is any way someone could share the dailies with me. I looked through all the previous post, but all the links are not working.

Thanks!

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 04/11/15 02:59 PM

Welcome to the board, Izzy smile

I may be able to transfer the dailies to you on IRC (see Techie folder for instructions) although since you're in Europe the time zones may pose a problem.

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 04/12/15 03:12 PM

I can host it on my servers if anyone can send it to me via WeTransfer or something like it. How much does it weigh?
Posted by: Izzy

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 04/16/15 04:25 PM

Thank you! I work a lot of night shifts, so I think we can make it work. I will have to look up the IRC. In the Netherlands we are currently in timezone GMT +2 hours.

Hope we can set a date and time soon!
Posted by: zippizappi

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 06/25/15 12:48 PM

Is there any chance, someone could make those dailies accessible for me? Maybe by storing them in a Cloud, or in their dropbox? I tried all the download links, none of them will work any more. I so badly want to see these clips!

Pretty please :-)
Posted by: zippizappi

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 07/23/15 07:13 AM

Nobody? No chance? :-( :-(
Posted by: Hawke

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 08/07/15 11:20 PM

Same question from me, I'm afraid. Trying to create another, much more accurate replica of the spaceship from Tempus Fugitive and would love to see the dailies again for reference. Anyone able to throw them up somewhere?
Posted by: kent503

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 08/17/15 06:51 AM

Disappointed the YouTube links no longer work before I saved them. I lost my VHS copy a long while back.
Posted by: AdoreLoisClark44

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/27/15 06:02 PM

Is this still possible? I would absolutely LOVE a DVD like eveyone else I had them on VHS but not anymore frown

Back in the day my username here was "adoreloisclark" but something happened and I couldn't recover my original password because the email I used to register here years ago no longer works....oy veh

Anyway if anyone can help me I would appreciate it so much!
Posted by: Irene77777777777

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 02/17/16 09:34 PM

Hi guys!! Is It possible for someone to share the dailies??!! I would be really glad if anyone can send or upload them somewhere !!! smile

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 02/18/16 11:19 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAZJTbGGJHg

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 02/19/16 03:44 PM

Thanks for the response smile I have watched this one, but I think there are more dailies which are not included in this video!!! I remember dailies from "soulmates" episode as well, and a couple of other episodes !!

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 02/19/16 08:39 PM

I think those were taken down.
Posted by: darnniceguy

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 03/24/16 12:07 PM

Hi everyone, i have been a member of these forums for sometime however i have not posted much and recently i only occasionally pop in to see the latest chat. I saw this post about the L&C dailies, i have a set of DVD's someone posted to me a few years ago from this forum that contain dailies from various Lois and clark episodes. I have them packed away somewhere at home in a safe place and I can try to get them onto a share/you-tube if there is a enough interest from people still wanting to see them? Also, i do not want to stand on anyone else's toes if someone else has already taken responsibility for distributing these dailies?
Posted by: AnnieL

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 03/24/16 12:12 PM

I'd be interested! I've only been here for a month or so, so I never got to see them.

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 06/25/16 08:09 PM

I will be really glad if You can share them with us!!!!!
Posted by: darnniceguy

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 06/30/16 07:30 AM

Sorry for the delay submitting a replying on here, I got married at the start of this month so I've been really busy recently. I'll reply to people's messages individually too but I'm just putting this on the main forum for anyone else who is interested. I have tracked down the daily DVD's in my attic, I have 9 DVD's in total covering a number of different episodes. They were created as a movie dvd, e.g. not simply individual movie files. The easiet way for everyone wanting a copy of these would be to make copies of the DVD's and post them to people, this is how how it was done originally when I got a copy. I could look into creating ISO files from the DVD's so people could download them, however I dont think I would have enough space to be able to store ISO's of all the DVD's, so posting would be the best option. Anyone else who is interested in getting a couple of the DVD's please send me a message.
Posted by: terihfan

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 12/30/17 08:29 PM

Hello everyone, I'm new here.
Could someone please send me a copy of the DVDs by airmail. I live in France.
Please I am dying to see the dailies. Send me a private message and I will give you my address. Of course, I will pay for everything! Thanks.
Posted by: terihfan

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 12/31/17 08:16 PM

Or could somebody posts links so that I can download them directly, it will be more simple and faster? PLEASE anybody?
Posted by: Daryl

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/07/18 01:17 AM

Hello.

I've got some dailies I downloaded about six years ago.
I'm a writer, and I've been writing about the series, and I came across the forum, and then this thread.

I don't think it's everything of what some have been requesting, but here's what I have:
Tempus Fugitive
Battleground Earth
Lucky Leon
Lord of the Flies
Swear to God
Madame X
Soulmates
Lois and Clarks.

If there's still any demand for these I can happily upload them somewhere.
Posted by: SuperFOLC

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/07/18 07:40 AM

That would be awesome! I think many people would appreciate that.
Posted by: folc4evernaday

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/07/18 03:54 PM

Originally Posted By: SuperFOLC

I have them all uploaded here if anyone's interested. Same eps listed above.
Posted by: SJH

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/07/18 05:01 PM

Thank you guys for taking the time to post.An enjoyable look back at "a kinder time."

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 10/07/18 09:08 PM

Originally Posted By: folc4evernaday
Originally Posted By: SuperFOLC

I have them all uploaded here if anyone's interested. Same eps listed above.

Wow! Thank you!!
Posted by: Nici

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 11/12/18 06:22 PM

Thank you!
Posted by: fanha

Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? - 02/22/19 01:18 PM

Thanks! This is great!