Dean and Teri Reunion Australia.

Posted by: SuperLove

Dean and Teri Reunion Australia. - 06/16/17 04:01 PM

Well it's finally happening! Our heroes are both in Australia at the moment getting ready for what us fans have been waiting years for. If anyone gets hold of any photos or videos of the event, please post for us all to enjoy!!

Much love xxx
Posted by: Irene77777777777

Re: Dean and Teri Reunion Australia. - 06/17/17 02:50 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLBSf9u5KTo

Unfortunately, they did not let them(audience) to record the Q and A, that is the only until now video on youtube
Posted by: LMA

Re: Dean and Teri Reunion Australia. - 06/17/17 05:20 PM

Just watched--it seems like a dream to see them together talking about the show!

Grateful smile
Laura

Re: Dean and Teri Reunion Australia. - 06/17/17 08:16 PM

Yes finally after so many years!!!! biggrin i hope there are more videos of them smile
Posted by: Avilos

Re: Dean and Teri Reunion Australia. - 06/18/17 02:16 AM

There are some fan pictures on Twitter.

I am not embarrassed to admit it but little bit surprised to find myself smiling with joy and getting tears in my eyes just seeing them together. I truly loved that show and still do. But I think sometimes I tend to downplay to myself how much it meant to me. L&C run was exactly the years I was in High School. That was not an easy time for me and it gave me something to look forward too. I graduated around the time the show was cancelled and it was like a double whammy. I was really lost with no direction what to do after High Schooll for many years. It's like seeing your parents getting again after being divorced years before. That is not the perfect analogy because my parents never got divorced but it's the best I can think of!
Posted by: Ultra Woman

Re: Dean and Teri Reunion Australia. - 06/19/17 03:54 PM

Amazing!!! shout

Andreia

Re: Dean and Teri Reunion Australia. - 06/19/17 08:32 PM

Great photo:) Is there anyone to tell us what they said in the Q and A, and the whole atmosphere between them?? The video on youtube shows very little from the interview, and the photos are very few.
And i was expecting to see a photo of them posing together, in their accounts, none of them uploaded one
Posted by: folc4evernaday

Re: Dean and Teri Reunion Australia. - 06/20/17 01:23 AM

I'm currently editing the stealth recording NK was able to make of the ending. Has Teri singing I've Got A Crush On you on it. Once it's done I'll post a link wink

Re: Dean and Teri Reunion Australia. - 06/20/17 11:27 AM

Just watched it!!! Thanks smile And finally Teri posted a photo on Instagram of them climbing the bridge!!!! So happy!!!
Posted by: BevK

Re: Dean and Teri Reunion Australia. - 06/20/17 02:06 PM

No wires...
Something to plan for...
I'd love to do this someday.
I love these pics.

Re: Dean and Teri Reunion Australia. - 06/20/17 02:12 PM

OH.MY.GOD!!! Swooning over their pic on instagram! shout

They still have the same chemistry. We need a reunion on TV! One episode, one movie, anything, but we need to see them acting together again. Pleeeeaseee!

Andreia

Delete Me - 06/20/17 04:12 PM

Delete Me
Posted by: Debby

Re: Dean and Teri Reunion Australia. - 06/21/17 03:38 PM

probably related:

http://www.syfy.com/syfywire/image-of-the-day-dean-cain-and-teri-hatcher-%E2%80%98soaring-together%E2%80%99-again

Image of the Day: Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher ‘soaring together’ again

Note she has a twitter feed...
Posted by: Debby

Re: Dean and Teri Reunion Australia. - 06/21/17 03:46 PM

Originally Posted By: BevK
No wires...
Something to plan for...
I'd love to do this someday.
I love these pics.

One of your links is to the picture that SyFy wire posted and I just posted a link to above. I'm glad the picture is getting around. But I distinctly remember an interview Dean gave back in the early 1990s wherein he admitted "I don't like heights..." Looks like he's gotten over that smile
Posted by: BevK

Re: Dean and Teri Reunion Australia. - 06/21/17 06:53 PM

So that's what he meant!
On his Twitter he said something about Teri being like "nails" climbing the bridge while he was shaking in his boots.

Re: Dean and Teri Reunion Australia. - 06/22/17 12:10 AM

LOVE these photos!

I've gotta admit...when I stumbled on the bridge shot of the two of them together while looking at Teri's twitter yesterday, my eyes teared up.

It is SO GREAT to see them together again...made my day smile!
Laura

Delte Me - 06/24/17 03:13 PM

Delete Me

Re: Dean and Teri Reunion Australia. - 06/25/17 06:13 AM

Onde more picture.

Andreia boogie shout
Posted by: PMC12

Re: Dean and Teri Reunion Australia. - 06/25/17 02:11 PM

Fantastic! smile

Re: Dean and Teri Reunion Australia. - 06/25/17 02:21 PM

So cute of a pic! smile

Laura
Posted by: LoisLaneKent 33

Re: Dean and Teri Reunion Australia. - 06/25/17 07:56 PM

It's been so exciting and wonderful seeing this reunion!

Does anyone have a video of the second Q&A panel in Perth? https://twitter.com/d_naidos/status/878486637931446273
Posted by: sstretch68

Re: Dean and Teri Reunion Australia. - 07/24/17 08:47 AM

Mannnnnn, these two take the best pictures. And they both seem happy (especially TERI HATCHER) is always having this big smile on her face.

Loving this, hopefully we can get them on screen together. SUPERGIRL had a chance to do that but messed it all up smdh.