More adventures of Lois & Clark?

Posted by: jaroslaw

More adventures of Lois & Clark? - 08/28/17 05:43 PM

I am surprised I'm not seeing any posts here about Dean Cain's comments from June 28, 2017 about wanting to do a Season 5. Or at least a finale episode to wrap up loose ends.

I hope they do it while K Callan and Eddie Jones are still here. It would have been nice if they did it before Lane Smith and Beverly Garland passed. They renamed her hotel "The Garland" by the way. Which seems odd since her portrait is still in the lobby and I presume she still has a channel on the hotel cable.

There is a Facebook page about the reunion/finale/season 5 - please go post there. Thank you!
Posted by: Kismatt

Re: More adventures of Lois & Clark? - 08/30/17 04:43 AM

Originally Posted By: jaroslaw
I am surprised I'm not seeing any posts here about Dean Cain's comments from June 28, 2017 about wanting to do a Season 5. Or at least a finale episode to wrap up loose ends.

There has been....it's under Teri's topic instead of in the character topic, where it should be.

smile
Posted by: jaroslaw

Re: More adventures of Lois & Clark? - 08/30/17 06:37 PM

Thanks for letting me know where it is. I'm not being rude, but it seems like this is the general Lois & Clark board, wouldn't it be here? Or since Dean said it, shouldn't it be under his? Thank you!
Posted by: KristinL&C

Re: More adventures of Lois & Clark? - 09/22/17 03:18 PM

I think the actor who played Lois' dad is also passed away. Very sad. Loved his character. (Seasons 3-4, not 1.)