FDK--Revenge, Juliet's 30 minute challenge

Posted by: Bratling

FDK--Revenge, Juliet's 30 minute challenge - 05/30/02 03:17 AM

Well...I did this once before, but since we have been hit with disappearing messages, I decided to start another thread. So...since I just rubbed out Lois, Clark, and their unborn child and allowed their murderer to get away scot free...<dives into a fallout/bomb/tomato proof shelter> You may fire at will...
Posted by: candy_n_ky

Re: FDK--Revenge, Juliet's 30 minute challenge - 05/30/02 03:39 AM

I actualy got to read your fic, before everything disapeared. You definintly delievered a wham. No, I'm not going to throw tomatoes. I think it's challenging to do something out of the norm, most don't usually write about the death of Lois and Clark, but I think something like this makes you branch out and gets your creative juices flowing. You can come up with all sorts of interesting ideas.
Posted by: LexxLuthor

Re: FDK--Revenge, Juliet's 30 minute challenge - 05/30/02 06:11 AM

I read this thing. DarkFeather. Very, very dark feather.

The good news about this is that FoLCs will come to appreciate Mindy Church and Bill Church Jr. as great SuperVillains.

Re: FDK--Revenge, Juliet's 30 minute challenge - 05/30/02 07:26 AM

Ya'll this is totally out of the norm for me...I'm not usually this careless with my toys; I like to leave them in better, not worse, condition than I found them in. I only did this to satisfy the conditions of the challenge. (Can't help it...I'm a sucker for a really good challenge)
Posted by: Juliet

Re: FDK--Revenge, Juliet's 30 minute challenge - 05/30/02 08:23 AM

Very very good Laura. You satisfied the requirements of the challenge (though it's not necessary to kill Lois and Clark, although it's that's as dark as they come in fics [Still remember a T&W challenge where Wendy had Clark die of Cancer and Lois commit suicide]). Plus you gave Tank a little something too evil evil

Nice job. Keep up the good work.

Re: FDK--Revenge, Juliet's 30 minute challenge - 05/30/02 08:45 AM

Juliet...

Well...I don't usually like to kill my favorite toys, but well...I only had 30 minutes. If you want a somewhat dark fic, try Pyrometric Critique. The first 4 parts should be on the archive... evil The villian will probably be worth a few chuckles...
Posted by: Juliet

Re: FDK--Revenge, Juliet's 30 minute challenge - 05/30/02 08:51 AM

It's okay Laura. I said either a darkfic or a deathfic and I got one. All I said when I made the original challenge was that I wouldn't MIND L&C surviving but that it wasn't a requirement of the challenge.

The story's very very good. Can't wait for more stories from you.
Posted by: Tank

Re: FDK--Revenge, Juliet's 30 minute challenge - 05/30/02 02:04 PM

Nasty, but it was too easy. wink

Where was the suffering?

Tank (who says a good wham always needs to have those who survive suffer terribly... oh wait, no one survived... never mind)

Re: FDK--Revenge, Juliet's 30 minute challenge - 05/30/02 04:21 PM

So Tank, you want for me to make them suffer??? That might have to wait...but it can be arranged. evil I mean, I'm busy writing sufferng into Pyro right this minute... evil