Board Info

Posted by: Kismatt

Board Info - 05/31/15 02:44 AM

Hi all - I'm Kelly aka Kismatt, and I have inherited the L&C Message Board from Zoomway.

I wanted to let you all know that the board will be undergoing some maintenance in the next few weeks (my schedule permitting) and we will be moving servers at some point. What does this mean? It means that the MB will be offline for up to 24 hours during the move. I have to do some major research on the move to make sure nothing gets lost! I will post a heads up at least a day or so before the move, and you'll see a "Board Closed" page while it's offline.

I also know that there's an issue with the avatars right now - I'm trying to work on that.

I appreciate your patience with me. It's been quite a responsibility for me to assume the mantle of the board and other sites.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM or email me. I am also usually on IRC in the #lanekent chat most every evening after 7PM US Central time.

Thanks again!!

-- KellyM
Posted by: supergirl6116

Re: Board Info - 06/01/15 05:33 PM

Quite an undertaking Kelly! Good luck and thanks for taking over.
Posted by: BevK

Re: Board Info - 06/02/15 04:08 AM

Awesome good news. There is so much information about the show packed into the older posts, I'm glad to hear these boards will be taken care of.
Good luck in your new endeavor.
Posted by: KateW

Re: Board Info - 06/03/15 09:23 PM

Same here. I'm glad someone has taken on the responsibility and will keep this treasure trove of Superman information ongoing.

Kate, much luck to you
Posted by: LMA

Re: Board Info - 06/05/15 12:57 AM

Thank you, Kelly! What great news...so glad to hear this site isn't going anywhere.

Appreciate it so much smile
Laura

Re: Board Info - 02/13/19 04:44 AM

Just an update. We had some issues with a (now ex) forum member that have been address. There has been a change, however.

To view any of the forum topics, you will now need to log into you account. This is now a closed board.

Re: Board Info - 02/13/19 04:53 AM

We have had two accounts banned from this forum.

If we have any forum posts appear on any other social media sites without my or a moderators' permission, whoever posted the screenshot will be removed from the forum. This is a zero-tolerance rule.

I do not believe that there was a person on twitter who committed suicide over harassment from either Dean or his fans. I believe this to be the work of someone who may need help, but this is not our responsibility to take such actions or to allow ourselves or others to be abused by the person or people in question.

If you have questions or comments that should not be aired on the forum, please PM a moderator.
Posted by: Jen

Re: Board Info - 10/29/19 10:41 PM

Hi Kelly,
Just wondering how I can get access to Zoomway's nfic boards? I'm after a copy of her "interview with Lois Lane" where she debunks Larry Niven's 'Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex' and I can't find it anywhere except perhaps a mention of it on the lists of nfic...
Posted by: folc4evernaday

Re: Board Info - 10/30/19 01:47 AM

Originally Posted By: Jen
Hi Kelly,
Just wondering how I can get access to Zoomway's nfic boards? I'm after a copy of her "interview with Lois Lane" where she debunks Larry Niven's 'Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex' and I can't find it anywhere except perhaps a mention of it on the lists of nfic...

I'll PM Kelly but FYI the link goes to the Old boards. You may want to send a note to the Index crew to see about getting it on here.
Posted by: mamie blue

Re: Board Info - 10/11/23 09:51 AM

Hi from switzerland

I just returned to the Board after a lot of years gone by ... and realize, that time hasn't only changed me and my live ...

so I want to say thanks to all persons, who put work and strengh in this board, that gave me so much!

and a special THANK YOU to Kelly for still holding this alive.
I love it and will come here again!

Corinne
Posted by: Star Fennec

(NA) Re: Board Info - 01/23/24 03:16 AM

Hi,I'm new here. I don't know if anyone is still around for this forum. I've never joined one before. But I'm in my 20s and have recently seen and bought all the seasons of Lois and Clark and I'm dying to find a community that talks about TNAOS!Clois and also Teri and Dean. And also a community to enjoy TNAOS!fanfic. If anyone's still here please interact or direct me to a more active community.