Politics and Dean

Posted by: Debby

Politics and Dean - 08/22/17 07:30 PM

For those who are into this...

"Hollywood HATES Trump!!" Actor Dean Cain Gives Tucker Carlson the Inside Scoop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQG8Xa_nREA

It is rather... interesting that DJTrump has been married 3 times and cheated on his 2nd wife (if not also his first), apparently deciding child from his 2nd marriage wasn't "his" but he lost that battle and Marla Maples is staying quiet with her ignored child Tiffany. Dean, with a son out of wedlock, that's okay. Evangelicals would faint if he were a democrat. The kids are blameless and all right, but the adults are... interesting.
Posted by: folc4evernaday

Re: Politics and Dean - 08/23/17 01:00 AM

I think Hollywood hates anyone that doesn't do what they say or think the way they want. loser Thanks for the link Debby. cool Interesting take ... Seriously what voodoo juice were they giving out on set? confused Him and Teri both it seems have hardly aged! roadkill
Posted by: Sylver

Re: Politics and Dean - 03/18/19 06:35 PM

Dean's views on twitter are...something.

Not sure what happended to him over the years or maybe he's always been that away but it’s so heartbreaking to find out someone whom I admired so much lacks good character himself.

I mean, condoning beating up a young kid? So much for Superman. frown
Posted by: folc4evernaday

Re: Politics and Dean - 03/19/19 02:09 AM

Originally Posted By: Sylver
Dean's views on twitter are...something.

Not sure what happended to him over the years or maybe he's always been that away but it’s so heartbreaking to find out someone whom I admired so much lacks good character himself.

I mean, condoning beating up a young kid? So much for Superman. frown

This is a bit too controversial to be bringing up here IMO.

You're entitled to your opinion but many come here for an escape from the politics and constant noise from social media. Let's not bring it here.

Just my opinion.

1) He condoned the victim of the kid's assault defending himself not striking someone unprovoked.

2) He made it clear he didn't believe a difference of opinion should be met with violence.

See Article: https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/17/exclusive-dean-cain-egg-attack-comments/

Twitter Thread For those that dare: https://twitter.com/RealDeanCain/status/1107151311189884928

Any further discussion on this should remain on Twitter where it's being met by both sides of the argument and Dean himself.
Posted by: Finleynaveah

Re: Politics and Dean - 03/19/19 01:17 PM

I agree with the last poster.

I also think people on Twitter don't actually take the time to listen to Dean. They just jump to their own conclusions. I don't always agree with him either but that doesn't make him a bad person.
Posted by: hewsonaly

Re: Politics and Dean - 03/20/19 03:30 AM

Personally, I feel like this is fair play. It's news, it's out there. People have opinions or want to discuss; this is a discussion board.

I, for one, have had a REAL hard time separating the actor I grew up crushing on with the outspoken and very political person of the last few years. There are some things I can kind of shake my head at, and think "Okay, we disagree." Others are harder to swallow. The most recent falls into the latter category.

While I understand people come here for an escape and for fun, I disagree that a poster cannot share their opinion about a news story. If I am wrong - moderators, feel free to delete this post or move it to an appropriate section.
Posted by: Finleynaveah

Re: Politics and Dean - 03/20/19 01:13 PM

I think Dean himself would agree with you that you have a right, we all do, to freely discuss whatever we want.

I don't agree with him saying he'd knock that kid out but again, I still don't think he is a bad person.
Posted by: Frank.S

Re: Politics and Dean - 04/11/19 11:22 PM

The idiot need a wopping he had no right slamming egg in anyone's head if was me being a x-vet I'd put the jerk in the hospital.