Supergirl S3, Ep 6 - Midvale

Posted by: Deb

Supergirl S3, Ep 6 - Midvale - 11/22/17 07:39 AM

Hi, Folcs!

Did anyone watch this episode?

There was a great reference/throwback to S:TOS...

Kara and Alex went back home and we were taken back to when they were growing up and in High School. At one point, Kara was visited by an FBI agent by the name of Noel Neill (one of the two original Lois Lanes) who warned her about using her superpowers. Ironically, the agent resembled Kara's mother, but even more interesting was that the agent was really J'onn J'onnz using his morphing ability.

I really like this show and am very much looking forward to what they are calling the Arrow-Verse X-over next week. I'd love it if anyone wants to jump on IRC on Monday and watch along with me.

Let me (us) know if you're interested in doing a group viewing!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Deb
Posted by: scifiJoan

Re: Supergirl S3, Ep 6 - Midvale - 11/22/17 06:43 PM

Erica Dorance was listed in the credits too. Wasn't she Lois Lane in Smallville?
Posted by: Deb

Re: Supergirl S3, Ep 6 - Midvale - 11/23/17 04:46 AM

Yes, she is now playing Kara's mother this season. Laura Berlanti played the character previously. I'm not sure why there was a change in actress...

I also neglected to mention that I watch the episodes on West Coast time, so if there is any interest in watching on IRC it would probably only work for those West Coasters. LOL

Deb
Posted by: KateW

Re: Supergirl S3, Ep 6 - Midvale - 02/08/18 05:37 PM

I wish I could find a way to use IRC on the tablet. I kept getting bounced out when I tried to get into a Star Wars room so I gave up.

Kate, who also tried a laptop and got the same result