How to put back my avatar?

Posted by: Nyna

How to put back my avatar? - 04/04/12 11:30 PM

It disappeared from where it was stored, but I do have it saved , I cannot find on my profile how to put it back, can anyone help?
Posted by: widget

Re: How to put back my avatar? - 04/04/12 11:44 PM

Nyna, I went into My Stuff and Profile and it showed up all the way at the bottom for me, below Signature. If it doesn't show up for you there, then let me know and we'll see what we can do to get it working for you.

You'll have to have it uploaded to a website first, though, to put it back if it's just saved on your computer. If you don't have anywhere to upload it to, then Zoom or I can probably upload it to folcsite.

Re: How to put back my avatar? - 04/05/12 04:57 AM

Thank you , I found how to get there to put my avatar here, and I do have it at photobucket, which shows direct link, html code and img code , I think its the html code but the problem is it shows part of it and I cant get to see all of the line I click on it and it says copied where is it copied to? Or how do I get to see the entire line of the code? I remember years ago I did it but now I try and try and and cant get it to show, are you familiar with photobucket?

Re: How to put back my avatar? - 04/05/12 06:32 AM

It should be copied to your clipboard, so just try to paste it into the place where it says to put the URL of the avatar. If it doesn't work, you could paste the URL here and I can try inputting it.
Posted by: Manu

Re: How to put back my avatar? - 04/05/12 09:57 AM

@Nyna: You must copy the direct link (at photobucket) and put it here in the box under the text: "URL to your avatar (Your image must be smaller than 100x100 pixels; .gif, .jpg, .png accepted)" than click on the button "submit". After all this it must work and you can see here your avatar.

I hope that helps you with your problem?

Sunny Greetings

Manu

Re: How to put back my avatar? - 04/07/12 06:23 AM

the url cannot be seen fully I only see half of it how can i see it all so I can copy it.
Same on all the pics I have at photobucket you click get all the url but going all the way to the right cant see all of it, I know it sounds stupid but I also know once upon a time I did see these url I dont know how what, to do to see the full line across?

Re: How to put back my avatar? - 04/07/12 06:44 AM

You don't have to see all of it. It copies it all when you click on it. When I click on mine, the word "copied" appears. Then you just need to paste it in the area provided for the avatar URL.
Posted by: Manu

Re: How to put back my avatar? - 04/07/12 07:59 AM

@Nyna: Widget has right. You don't must see the full URL. It works anyway. Try and you will see it works.

Sunny Greetings

Manu

Re: How to put back my avatar? - 04/08/12 12:12 AM

Here I go again, gr.... yes I see it says copied and copied and copied but where is it copied to? I tried and spent some time here, I just cant seem to put it where I have to put it, im frustrated.

Re: How to put back my avatar? - 04/08/12 01:28 AM

It's copied to your clipboard, internally in the computer. Pasting it anywhere should produce the link. If you want to paste it here, I can try to put it in for you.

Re: How to put back my avatar? - 04/08/12 01:51 AM

Yay, Nyna! I see your avatar is back! smile

Re: How to put back my avatar? - 04/08/12 03:51 AM

I thank you for helping, but this is one thing I've never learnt copy and paste , after it says copied what do I do I certainly dont know how to find it and paste it anywhere if I cant find it, sometimes I need a teacher right next to me, I have to think of somewhere else where I have my avatar , and maybe I can see the direct link all of it.

Re: How to put back my avatar? - 04/08/12 03:56 AM

After I entered this above, I noticed its back but not by me, some stranger had it stored for me and the last few days his or her page had disappeared and its back now, so thanks to him or her, but as for myself I still dont know how to copy and paste and where it ends up I still dont know. Actually I was going to see if I had it stored at imageshack and to see if I could see the link there all of it.
Anyway hope my avatar stays.
Thanks.

Re: How to put back my avatar? - 04/08/12 06:56 AM

Quote:
after it says copied what do I do I certainly dont know how to find it and paste it anywhere if I cant find it

Once it's copied, you won't see it. It's invisibly in your computer clipboard. You just need to paste it somewhere.

Posted by: llckfan

Re: How to put back my avatar? - 04/08/13 02:29 AM

I want an avatar but canno get coping from photbucket to working it say wrong picture type or something and the url say jpg