Blue Tights Cafe

Posted by: LnC_SecretFan

Blue Tights Cafe - 12/09/16 05:29 AM

Hello FOLCs!
First I want to say Thanks! to all who keep this site running. I'm amazed that after all these years it's still going woot
Please forgive the newbie question, but how can I get access to the BlueTights Cafe?
I read I should send a message confirming I'm 18 or older, but I didn't get access. Help please?...
Posted by: KateW

Re: Blue Tights Cafe - 12/13/16 01:19 AM

Did you send the email to Kismatt, the new owner of the boards? Clicking her name from the list of moderators to the bottom left of this message will open an email to her.

Kate
Posted by: PuffyTiger

Re: Blue Tights Cafe - 04/06/17 05:09 AM

I'd like the answer to this question too. For some reason I don't have permission to view profiles so I can't see Kismatt's email address. I sent her a pm via these boards, but it's been a week and she hasn't read it yet. Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks!
Posted by: Kismatt

Re: Blue Tights Cafe - 07/17/17 07:25 AM

You still having problems? We've been swamped at work and I'm a baaaad admin. You are cleared for BlueTights and NFic, I believe, and I have created a new email admin@zoomway.net that dumps right into my regular email box.

cool
Posted by: Spuffy

Re: Blue Tights Cafe - 11/05/17 07:20 PM

Hiya - having same issues as above. Would like access to Blue Tights but have gotten no response since my PM. Would be great to hear from you.
Thanks
Posted by: CindieV25

Re: Blue Tights Cafe - 11/25/18 06:05 AM

Is this still working? Newbie here
Posted by: BevK

Re: Blue Tights Cafe - 11/25/18 04:49 PM

Hi! There are still areas of the board that have more comments than others. There are still members who will answer your questions and help you if you need it.
There is also a separate fanfic board if you are interested in reading fics.
Posted by: CindieV25

Re: Blue Tights Cafe - 11/26/18 12:03 PM

Thank you!
Posted by: Lois & Clark Fan

Re: Blue Tights Cafe - 09/04/20 09:42 PM

I wanted to get access as well but never got a reply to my DM