SPOILER!! JUSTICE LEAGUE

Posted by: BevK

SPOILER!! JUSTICE LEAGUE - 11/14/17 03:59 PM

Okay, I know better than to believe everything I read on the internet, but, boy, does this get my hopes up! Someone saw an early showing. No plot giveaways, just good news about Superman.
Justice League Spoiler
Spoiler #2
Please let me - and anyone else who wants it - see Henry Cavill as the Superman I love and miss in the movies. I don't want to remember him as the only Superman I didn't like.
Posted by: PMC12

Re: SPOILER!! JUSTICE LEAGUE - 11/14/17 07:47 PM

We'll be standing in line. I'm glad there is a real possibility it will be worth it. I loved Wonder Woman and now I hope to love Superman.
It will be a treat to see Cavill play Superman as a symbol for hope. I like the actor. I didn't like his version of Superman.

Re: SPOILER!! JUSTICE LEAGUE - 11/16/17 04:35 PM

SPOILER!!!!!
DON'T CLICK!!! (Ha, ha.)
STAY AWAY!
STOP! DON'T DO IT!

Click to reveal..
Apparently, we can just forget there ever was a funeral. Clark is just back. As one person said (paraphrasing,) Oops! Never mind the funeral. Our bad! You're back!
They manage to resurrect Superman and Clark just magically reappears, too.
Posted by: SJH

Re: SPOILER!! JUSTICE LEAGUE - 11/16/17 04:37 PM

I can live with that!

Re: SPOILER!! JUSTICE LEAGUE - 11/16/17 04:57 PM

SPOILER!!!!!
REALLY, REALLY DON'T CLICK!!!
STAY AWAY!
STOP! DON'T DO IT!

IF YOU DO WANT TO SEE IT, DO IT FAST BEFORE SOMEONE TAKES IT DOWN!
It's been taken down.
Click to reveal..

Re: SPOILER!! JUSTICE LEAGUE - 11/16/17 07:23 PM

Originally Posted By: BevK
SPOILER!!!!!
STAY AWAY!
STOP! DON'T DO IT!

Click to reveal..

Click to reveal..
Maybe he will have long lost twin raised nearby.
I liked the audience reactions! It makes the movie sound like fun.

Re: SPOILER!! JUSTICE LEAGUE - 11/16/17 07:59 PM

Originally Posted By: PMC12
SPOILER!!!!!
STAY AWAY!
STOP! DON'T DO IT!

Click to reveal..

Click to reveal..

Click to reveal..
It would be a perfect time for one of those fanfic guys to show up. Clank or Clack Kent.

Re: SPOILER!! JUSTICE LEAGUE - 11/17/17 12:28 AM

Originally Posted By: PMC12
SPOILER!!!!!
STAY AWAY!
STOP! DON'T DO IT!

Click to reveal..

Click to reveal..

Click to reveal..
It would be a perfect time for one of those fanfic guys to show up. Clank or Clack Kent.

Click to reveal..
Sure. One of those temporary stand ins can take over. Clack will do, so it will sound like they are saying Clark with an exaggerated New England accent.

Re: SPOILER!! JUSTICE LEAGUE - 11/17/17 10:36 PM

SPOILERS!!!!

I had to laugh when the "big guns" turned out to be Lois Lane coming in to save the day. Lois was Perry's "big guns" in TNAOS, too, and she is forever saving the day in ff. This is now a constant throughout the universes. Big guns = Lois Lane.
I agree this is a jumbled up mess of a movie with the scotch tape holding it together evident everywhere, but the Trinity RULES!!!Maybe it was Whedon's touch in adding humor to the dialogue, but I liked Batman better this time around and Wonder Woman was still a wonder. Gadot has come to understand the character.
We took the twelve year old with us and we were cheering along with everyone when Superman was on screen. I was happy to discover the fanboys were right this time. Superman, the hero of my childhood and adult life so far, is back. My daughter only knows Superman from TNAOS, the animated series, and TV's Supergirl and she saw nothing to make her wonder if this was really Superman. She was cheering without comparison to the dark, broody guy in the two previous movies.
That was Superman.

Re: SPOILER!! JUSTICE LEAGUE - 11/18/17 01:31 AM

It was fun to see the movie with a crowd who had high hopes, too. When Superman showed up without the moody broody blues, we were amped! There's nothing like experiencing fun moments with a great crowd! har
Gal Gadot was the show until they did their Rube Goldberg way of bringing Superman back to life. She finally has an equal. I can't talk the Trinity yet because I'm still not sold on Affleck's Batman. I did like his lighter dialogue but it wasn't enough for me.

Re: SPOILER!! JUSTICE LEAGUE - 11/19/17 11:31 PM

I'm Looking For this poster.

Some good Superman and Lois Lane pics in this thread.

Re: SPOILER!! JUSTICE LEAGUE - 11/22/17 07:51 PM

Nice phone wallpapers. I've been using one of Superman talking to Lois in the newsroom after flying her in through the window for my wallpaper.