Lois and Clark Message Board
a triangle built for two     

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#108309 - 12/18/05 03:44 PM Re: "-the- Teri Hatcher Website Archive"
Roely Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: netherlands
Great Mariel that you received 200 euro..it might have been Father Christmas......I also wish you a very happy new year!!!

#108310 - 12/18/05 07:20 PM Re: "-the- Teri Hatcher Website Archive"
Holly Brooke Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: South
Michael, I tried to download the easter egg clips but I was not able to. For some reason quicktime will not work on my computer. Is there any other way I can access it, or can you tell me what the easter eggs have on them.

"Well...duh!" - Tempus

"What the hell are you?" - Lois (Pilot)

#108311 - 02/04/06 04:55 PM Re: "-the- Teri Hatcher Website Archive"
DCF Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Germany (Dresden)
Hey Holly, I just wrote a PM to you. In this message, I answered your question (I hope I did it in the right way lol)

#250152 - 07/03/15 04:53 PM Re: "-the- Teri Hatcher Website Archive" [Re: dmswn]
Dami Offline
Jimmy Olsen

So I'm new here and I don't know how open a tread so I ask here. I know this is not a DH fansite but maybe someone know. I search longer for an answer fir this video. Did someone know from where this video is? I think its a bonus from season 8 but I watched and couldn't find. If someone know from where this is and have it in a better quali please send it to me.
I love this Teri&James hug and want it so please help me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV8QIZkdS-Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Originally Posted By: dmswn
Here is my Dean & Teri site.
The contents are not so special as most of them are from this message board.
And some of them may not be seen because some parts are not in English.
I just started this for me and some friends who love Lois & Clark and actors.
Visit if you'd like to.
Thank you. smile

#250154 - 07/05/15 03:20 PM Re: "-the- Teri Hatcher Website Archive" [Re: Dami]
LoisLaneKent 33 Offline
Lane and Kent

Originally Posted By: Dami
So I'm new here and I don't know how open a tread so I ask here. I know this is not a DH fansite but maybe someone know. I search longer for an answer fir this video. Did someone know from where this video is? I think its a bonus from season 8 but I watched and couldn't find. If someone know from where this is and have it in a better quali please send it to me.
I love this Teri&James hug and want it so please help me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV8QIZkdS-Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player[quote=dmswn]

It's a bonus feature, it looks like it's after filming from the last scene of the DH series finale.

#250155 - 07/06/15 08:34 AM Re: "-the- Teri Hatcher Website Archive" [Re: LoisLaneKent 33]
Dami Offline
Jimmy Olsen

Yeah I think so. Have you this on DVD? I don't have iton the bonus features of my season 8 Dvd.

#250158 - 07/06/15 08:53 PM Re: "-the- Teri Hatcher Website Archive" [Re: zoomway]
LoisLaneKent 33 Offline
Lane and Kent

I don't have the DVD I assumed it is.

#250168 - 07/10/15 02:57 PM Re: "-the- Teri Hatcher Website Archive" [Re: zoomway]
Dami Offline
Jimmy Olsen

All right. So I have a last question. I found this thread while Ibwas searching
http://www.zoomway.net/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=98144&page=2

I would like to see the pics but the links are dead. Have someone this pics andcan upload them again? Specially the James&Teri ones?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ChrisP, Kismatt, widget