Lois and Clark Message Board
a triangle built for two     

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#113212 - 11/16/05 10:25 PM Re: Question about 'Getting Jiggle with it'
Holly Brooke Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: South
I think Dean might smoke cigars sometimes, but I really don't think he is a smoker (especailly with his bad asthma).

It looked as though this blooper was shown on the E channel or something, because of the logo in the right hand corner. I just wish there were sound with it instead of music. It would have been interesting to hear what they were saying!

"Well...duh!" - Tempus

"What the hell are you?" - Lois (Pilot)

#113213 - 11/16/05 11:03 PM Re: Question about 'Getting Jiggle with it'
Miss Piggy Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Sydney, Australia
I personally don't think he's a smoker. I myself have quite bad respiratory problems while it's not quite asthma I do tend to get quite bad problems if I get something as simple as a cold. Anyway something like cigar/cigarette smoke can cause me to cough rather violently so I really don't think Dean would smoke. If he is seen in picture with a cigar or cigarette in his mouth it may just be for show

#113214 - 11/16/05 11:50 PM Re: Question about 'Getting Jiggle with it'
Judy Jetson Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Tampa, FL
I don't think he's a smoker either. That's a very rare picture of him with a cigar in his mouth. He's probably smoked a few cigars in his entire life, but I don't think it's a regular habit. He's too smart and athletic and health conscious for that.

#113215 - 11/17/05 04:36 PM Re: Question about 'Getting Jiggle with it'
KryStyleQ Offline
Lane and Kent

Obviously, I'm extremely slow... I still don't see the bloopers, can someone post a link to that page.

Thanks

#113216 - 11/17/05 04:54 PM Re: Question about 'Getting Jiggle with it'
thfan Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Southampton, UK

#113217 - 11/17/05 05:21 PM Re: Question about 'Getting Jiggle with it'
KryStyleQ Offline
Lane and Kent

Thank-you sooo much. It seems the page is down right now, but at least I have the link. Thanks again

#250214 - 07/20/15 12:33 AM Re: Question about 'Getting Jiggle with it' [Re: Holly Brooke]
Lucimo Offline
Jimmy Olsen

Regarding the jiggle blooper, did anyone hear a slap sound? Right before they jiggle? Sounded like Teri slapped Dean below his lower back? (to put it politely)
And the blooper from Home is Where the Hurt Is, where Dean (dressed as Superman) starts to feel sick (outdoor scene against a wall) and slides down to the ground, and Lois is down on the ground with him - in that blooper, which seemed like in between takes, Teri feels around Deans chest and slides down in his arms, and Dean does hold her in his arms, but seemed to look around to see if anyone was watching them. That intimate action seemed more than just friends. Wonder who video taped that, a crew member, an extra, or if camera was accidentally left rolling. Wished the video lasted longer, want to see what happened next.

#250215 - 07/20/15 03:49 PM Re: Question about 'Getting Jiggle with it' [Re: Holly Brooke]
LoisLaneKent 33 Offline
Lane and Kent

#250295 - 08/03/15 10:11 PM Re: Question about 'Getting Jiggle with it' [Re: Holly Brooke]
Lucimo Offline
Jimmy Olsen

So, did anyone notice when Teri slapped Dean's behind before the jiggle?

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ChrisP, Kismatt, widget