a triangle built for two     

Page 12 of 14 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 >
Topic Options
#114851 - 03/30/04 08:07 PM Re: Dean and Teri
romwriter96 Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Manitoba, Canada
Quote:
I really like Dean (obviously) and I think he's a great actor (particuarlly as CK ) and getting better all the time, BUT I don't think he was a good enough actor at that time to portray the emotions as convincingly as he did without them being based on real feelings.
Another place where Dean's emotions show through loud and clear is during "Swear to God, This Time We're Not Kidding", particularly the scene where Lois turns the wedding licence around for him to see, he gazes down at her, smiles, and swallows this obvious HUGE lump in his throat. That kind of emotion comes from real reaction, it's not something you can act.

Nancy

#114852 - 03/31/04 12:00 AM Re: Dean and Teri
Kamaile Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: northern california
I read the old boards as a pasttime as well wink Here are a few links to the threads I find most enjoyable:

D&T\'s affair

Current Behavior

Soulmates and Behaviorialism

Old "Hate Each Other" Gossip

Happy reading blush

#114853 - 03/31/04 04:03 AM Re: Dean and Teri
widget Offline

Loc: USA
Love the son/daughter mixup in the 'Current Behavior' thread on the old boards, considering what was just talked about in this thread over the past several days biggrin

#114854 - 03/31/04 05:29 AM Re: Dean and Teri
Cristy C Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Italy
OOPS blush

#114855 - 03/31/04 08:50 AM Re: Dean and Teri
Cristy C Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Italy
I have read "Current Behaviour" and here is a quote by jain, dated 18 February 2000, that struck me and can add an answer to the "in touch" thing :
Quote:
I read this interview with Dean in a local free paper - The Daily Metro (westmids uk)
it's about his new film 'Broken Hearts Club'
but theres a few quotes that might interest.

'The 33 year old actor still keeps in touch with Teri Hatcher, his girlfriend in LnC'
"she's a mommy now. And thats what we talk about on the phone"

Teri and her husband JT have a 2 year old son (!?!)
"That little girl sure is the apple of their eye" says Cain enviously.

Well i think that the quote "I haven't spoken to her........"must be considered definitely in crisis. biggrin

BTW " Soulmates and Behaviorialism " is very, very interesting, i had missed it and so the pics. frown

Cristina

#114856 - 03/31/04 12:41 PM Re: Dean and Teri
Cainiac Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Earth
Kamaile,

Thanks for posting the links to the old gossip. VERY interesting reading! Too bad the pics are gone. frown

#114857 - 03/31/04 07:57 PM Re: Dean and Teri
moroklumpen Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Norway
Hmmm The pics on the old board’s gone……… and I can’t see the restored one’s either…… frown
If somebody have any pictures from the old board’s, could you please post some of them here? Thanks smile thumbsup

Love the wedding picture zoomway thumbsup

#114858 - 03/31/04 11:15 PM Re: Dean and Teri
Cainiac Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Earth
The more information I have, the more questions I have. confused
Please bear with me.....

In the old threads it mentions that Teri caught evil cheating within the first few months of their marraige. What's the story and how do we know this? And was it a woman or a man he was caught cheating with?

Quote:
It's true, Dean and Krissie share very similar features. Teri also shared similar features with Dean.
As illustrated in this blooper picture. I think as they worked together and became very ... um ... friendly, they also began to mirror each others' facial expressions and body language.

Zoom - Do you have this picture?

Quote:
I don't think there's much doubt, at least to me, that Dean was telegraphing publicly his continued attraction towards Teri and his letting go of any animosity over their breakup. Particularly when you consider his comments about her during those interviews were outside the context of whatever was being discussed at that moment.

And what's this about?

Also, do we have the pictures of Dean with Nastaja Kinski that are referred to, Especially the goodnight kiss?

Quote:
Well, there'll be a few people scoping out Teri's location shoots in LA. She'd have to be spotted there. It would also be the perfect place for evil to do an ambush visit as he did for the closing night of Cabaret.
What happened?

SO many questions, so little time. dizzy

#114859 - 04/01/04 12:10 AM Re: Dean and Teri
amac Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Boston
Quote:
Also, do we have the pictures of Dean with Nastaja Kinski that are referred to, Especially the goodnight kiss?
The url to the pictures and the accompanying article can be found here.

http://www.geocities.com/thedailyscoop/momnast.JPG

You'll notice it's a geocities account, so I can't copy and paste but I can link. Also, too many people tapping into it at the same time will shut it down temporarily. If the picture link doesn't work, try the one below to the directory.

The site is packed with old gossip pictures and articles and might take several hours (if not days) to study them all. Good stuff. <g>

http://www.geocities.com/thedailyscoop/

#114860 - 04/02/04 11:03 AM Re: Dean and Teri
sunshine6812 Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Germany
Thanks for the links amac. Most of the pics I hadn`t seen before

sunshine

Page 12 of 14 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 >

Moderator:  ChrisP, Kismatt, widget