a triangle built for two     

Page 13 of 14 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 >
Topic Options
#114861 - 04/02/04 07:34 PM Re: Dean and Teri
Cainiac Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Earth
Quote:
I don't think there's much doubt, at least to me, that Dean was telegraphing publicly his continued attraction towards Teri and his letting go of any animosity over their breakup. Particularly when you consider his comments about her during those interviews were outside the context of whatever was being discussed at that moment.
I read the above quote in the current behavior thread. Can anyone direct me to the interviews that are referred to? boogie

Oh, and AMAC, thanks for the links. Very interesting indeed. biggrin

#114862 - 04/04/04 06:20 AM Re: Dean and Teri
widget Offline

Loc: USA
Cainiac, I don't think those interviews were ever up online. I could be wrong, though. They were most likely referenced in threads around the time they aired, which I think is January 2000, if I'm remembering correctly. I haven't gone back looking for any threads.

Here's the daugh ... son clip in case anyone is interested:

http://www.geocities.com/evilwidget93/dtrmistake.wav

It's good ol' Geocities, so if you have trouble, try pasting the URL into a new browser window.

Edit: I did go and find one link for you. Hope this helps:

http://www.zoomway.com/boards/ubbhtml/Forum2/HTML/000068.html

#114863 - 04/04/04 05:08 PM Re: Dean and Teri
sunshine6812 Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Germany
Thanks for the file fidget, I hadn`t heard that interview before.

sunshine

#114864 - 04/05/04 07:28 PM Re: Dean and Teri
Cainiac Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Earth
Thanks Widget.
Is the whole interview somewhere or just Deans' Faux Pas? smile

#114865 - 04/06/04 04:28 AM Re: Dean and Teri
widget Offline

Loc: USA
Quote:
Is the whole interview somewhere or just Deans' Faux Pas?
The whole interview was never uploaded anywhere to my knowledge. We have half of the interview as a wav file that we've passed around IRC, but at 10,616KB it's just too big to upload.

#114866 - 04/07/04 10:54 PM Re: Dean and Teri
newtruefan Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Massachusetts
OK- maybe they did cross the line, but there's no way I will ever believe it was anything more than scratching an itch with the safest person around.

Dean always needed a model around to feel like a man - not exactly the type of man a woman would think of spending the rest of her life with; Teri kept trying to make a lousy broken marriage work - not exactly available either. But if they'd both decided to play with someone who wouldn't try to make it into anything when they turned on the lights, then I guess it does make sense.

#114867 - 04/08/04 03:35 AM Re: Dean and Teri
Deb Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Stockton
Quote:
OK- maybe they did cross the line, but there's no way I will ever believe it was anything more than scratching an itch with the safest person around.
Well, ntf, this is supposedly how it started out. Teri wanted to get back at Jon for having affairs, and decided she'd go after a friend of Jon's. Dean heard about it and offered himself up for the sacrifice. [Yea, big sacrifice wink ]

If you go back to the Nfanfic boards and read up on the original George and Lynn story you can see how this played out. Really great nfanfic!

Whether or not it's true, I don't know. I just know there were a lot of indications that it was.

*Disclaimer: This post is based on things I have heard and read, but have no idea whether they are true. It's my opinion, only.*

Deb
“So, Lois Lane is falling, accelerating at an initial rate of 32 feet per second. Superman swoops down to save her by reaching out two arms of steel. Miss Lane, who is now traveling at approximately 120 miles an hour, hits them and is immediately sliced into three equal pieces.” (Big Bang Theory, Season 1, “The Big Bran Hypothesis”)

debc on IRC

#114868 - 04/12/04 04:58 PM Re: Dean and Teri
Holly Brooke Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: South
What is interesting to me is how many times during the fourth season they share many a french kiss, and are extremly touchy-feely. Like in the episode AKA Superman, when Clark is in the kitchen cleaning his suite and Lois kisses him good morning, she runs her hands down his backside. Later on in that scene Dean even ad lib's the line "superman feels real good," as he is kissing Lois's neck. Even in the begining of this episode, Dean's hands are a little 'high up' on Teri if you know what I mean, as they are walking into the Daily Planet lobby. It's just not this episode it is most of the episodes and some of the last in the three season that make me suspect that there was defenatly something more going on than meets the eye. wink

"Well...duh!" - Tempus

"What the hell are you?" - Lois (Pilot)

#114869 - 04/12/04 08:14 PM Re: Dean and Teri
Jody Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Connecticut
I'm with you, Fearless Monkey, as are quite a few others, but we're just about tired of beating that particular dead horse. roadkill

#114870 - 04/13/04 01:52 AM Re: Dean and Teri
sheilah Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Colorado
Ah, Jody, you're no fun. wink Just because we've discussed it to death rolleyes doesn't mean that the newbies aren't interested eek

http://www.sheilaharper.com/

Page 13 of 14 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 >

Moderator:  ChrisP, Kismatt, widget