Lois and Clark Message Board
a triangle built for two     

Page 14 of 14 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14
Topic Options
#114871 - 04/13/04 08:49 AM Re: Dean and Teri
Cristy C Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Italy
I'm not a newbie, but i don't get ever tired to read and talk about Dean and Teri supposed
affair:it is the impossibility to know for sure and with all the details what happened, which make the story so appealing.

I'm waiting for a book "The true story of Dean and Teri" for setting at zero my curiosity. goofy

Cristina

#114872 - 04/13/04 08:25 PM Re: Dean and Teri
Jody Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Connecticut
Quote:
Ah, Jody, you're no fun. Just because we've discussed it to death doesn't mean that the newbies aren't interested
I admit to being no fun Sheila. It's a gift. wink But I don't mind if others want to keep the topic alive for the sake of the newbies. I just didn't want Fearless Monkey to think she was a lone voice in the wilderness.

#114873 - 04/13/04 09:45 PM Re: Dean and Teri
zoomway Offline

The Boss of Us

Loc: Swamptropolis
Quote:
I admit to being no fun Sheila. It's a gift. But I don't mind if others want to keep the topic alive for the sake of the newbies. I just didn't want Fearless Monkey to think she was a lone voice in the wilderness.
Fearless Monkey had the misconception that this particular bit of gossip is based on tabloids, which is incorrect. Though I will admit the tabloids have been fairly accurate regarding Dean the past several years (knocking up Samantha, chasing Esther Canadas, custody battle). Truthfully, there wasn't all that much tabloid gossip about Dean and Teri having an affair unless "waiting in the wings" could be called an affair biggrin

As for the longevity of the gossip, it has a romantic appeal that a Playboy Playmate just doesn't have. For women anyway lol

Who knows, Teri may have found someone worth leaving her crappy marriage for. Someone we never saw or heard of before. Dean may have purchased Stately Cain Manor in Ibiza to impress a Spanish model who is in the tabloids in Europe right now because she's allegedly one of many women who had an affair with super soccer player David Beckham.

The point is, when we get some new gossip about either of them, we'll have some fun with it for as long as it lasts. Unfortunately, Dean and Teri are making a point of not being seen with dates and Teri's divorce has drug out more than a year now. So, until we get new gossip, we're stuck with the old stuff wink

Zoom

#114874 - 04/13/04 11:01 PM Re: Dean and Teri
newtruefan Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Massachusetts
Quote:
Teri may have found someone worth leaving her crappy marriage for.
I hope the one she left her crappy marriage for - is herself.

#114875 - 04/14/04 01:54 AM Re: Dean and Teri
Cainiac Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Earth
Quote:

I hope the one she left her crappy marriage for - is herself
Well said NTF!
I don't think anyone will disagree with you on that. thumbsup

#114876 - 04/14/04 12:21 PM Re: Dean and Teri
Fear Demon Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Oi! Oi...
Quote:
I just didn't want Fearless Monkey to think she was a lone voice in the wilderness.

Aww thanks Jody, it's nice to know I'm not the only insane person on this board. wink

Quote:
Fearless Monkey had the misconception that this particular bit of gossip is based on tabloids, which is incorrect
I'm not even gonna ask what its based on, I now well and truely believe the horse is dead.
Kath: What? No it's not, Kim.
Kim: Yes it is, it's a statue of little baby cheeses.
Kath: Little baby cheeses? Oh little baby *Jesus*, Kim, *Jesus*.
[Exasperated]
Kath: Oh, Jesus.

#114877 - 04/14/04 07:04 PM Re: Dean and Teri
zoomway Offline

The Boss of Us

Loc: Swamptropolis
Quote:
I hope the one she left her crappy marriage for - is herself.
That's a nice thought. Perhaps therapy that failed her in 95 did her some good in 2003. Now all she needs is a divorce lawyer who can actually finalize the divorce. Don't forget that she filed over a year ago on February 28 (Clark Kent's birthday).

Quote:
Aww thanks Jody, it's nice to know I'm not the only insane person on this board
Well, Jody hates Teri, but I wouldn't call her insane biggrin On the bright side, hating Teri might be what she has in common with Dean after the breakup wink

Quote:
I'm not even gonna ask what its based on, I now well and truely believe the horse is dead
That you don't want to hear what it's really based on makes me believe that Seabiscuit isn't dead so much as you'd prefer not to acknowledge his existance goofy

Zoom

#252637 - 11/17/16 11:22 PM Re: Dean and Teri [Re: Cainiac]
LnC_SecretFan Offline
Jimmy Olsen

Loc: VA, USA
Hello Cainiac! wave I'm a newbie trying to catch up on all this gossip. You wouldn't happen to have this image from INPY? perry It sounds like a very emotional moment between D&T. Pleaseee!!! Can anyone post it??
Thank you!!!

#252652 - 11/24/16 09:39 PM Re: Dean and Teri [Re: LnC_SecretFan]
Ultra Woman Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Brazil - RS
I believe this is the picture from INPY. Sorry, I didn't find it in a higher resolution.

Welcome to the boards! wave

Andreia

#252653 - 11/24/16 11:32 PM Re: Dean and Teri [Re: Ultra Woman]
LnC_SecretFan Offline
Jimmy Olsen

Loc: VA, USA
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you Andreia!!! shout You have made my day! I can't believe you still have it! I was losing hope anyone would. Glad to be on the boards wave

Page 14 of 14 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14

Moderator:  ChrisP, Kismatt, widget