Lois and Clark Message Board
a triangle built for two     

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#120326 - 02/05/05 05:51 AM Re: Under the Covers
Holly Brooke Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: South
Kaylee, do you mean Teri's 95 Stern interview? If so, I read the transcript of it from the bluetights cafe just recently, so if you look there I am sure you will find it! Oh and by the way, I love your name! My daughter was going to be named Kaylee!

Both Teri and Dean did seem very comfortable with each other, even in the 1995 ET interview, where Teri had Dean's ear lobe in her mouth! It's either friends make the best lovers, or friends just make even better friends!

"Well...duh!" - Tempus

"What the hell are you?" - Lois (Pilot)

#120327 - 02/05/05 12:20 PM Re: Under the Covers
WandaD Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: West Palm Beach
Quote:
If she touched him 'there' under the covers, I don't think it was inappropriate . . . They'd be super close friends by this point.
Whoa! I don't know about that. I have plenty of very close male friends and I don't grope any of them. Maybe they wouldn't mind, but I'm sure their spouses (and mine) sure as hell would.

Quote:
...they'd at least be totally comfortable with each other's bodies.
I think Dean and Teri were very comfortable with each other's bodies. But not in a casual way.

#120328 - 02/05/05 12:46 PM Re: Under the Covers
jackiek Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Canada
Thanks Holly. I found Teri's interview. I had actually already read it. Guess those pregnancy-memory-loss hormones are playing tricks on me again. I have been looking for a transcript or audio file of Dean's '95 interview. Any idea where I could find it? I know there is an audio file on IRC but I can't get IRC right now because of computer problems.

#120329 - 02/06/05 11:37 PM Re: Under the Covers
Lvdsne Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: PA
I still have to see this clip under the covers we're all talking about! I think I keep missing it in the "Time of Your Life" video...did anyone ever make a clip of that scene?

"Susan had met the enemy, and she...was a SLUT"

#120330 - 02/07/05 12:06 AM Re: Under the Covers
bellsforher Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: where women glow and men plund...
Quote:
I think Dean and Teri were very comfortable with each other's bodies. But not in a casual way.
Oh, I agree 100%, WandaD - I'm one of the Teri heart Dean devotees biggrin

#120331 - 02/07/05 12:12 AM Re: Under the Covers
jackiek Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Canada
Lvdsne, I don't believe that clip is in the video. If it is, I also missed it. I don't know where you can find a clip of that scene though. The sounds clip pretty much says it all. You can't see anything in the episode. Lois goes under the covers, Clark follows and he makes the sounds as the camera moves over to a paper on the floor.

#120332 - 02/07/05 12:28 AM Re: Under the Covers
Holly Brooke Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: South
It is true that you cannot see Teri actaully 'touch' him, but you can defenatly hear Dean's sexaul groan. I think that there is a clip of it in the video on this sit called, 'Kiss List #4.' I do not know if the groan is included or not, but I know it is in there.

As to Kaylee's question about Dean's 1995 interview, I have no idea. I was only able to read the 2001 interview. As to your pregnancy hormones, I am completly understanding, when I was pregnant I was waiting everyday for the men in white coats to come cart me off!

Back to the Teri touching Dean matter, I as well agree that you just do not touch your friends in that manor, especially if you are married!

"Well...duh!" - Tempus

"What the hell are you?" - Lois (Pilot)

#120333 - 02/07/05 01:51 AM Re: Under the Covers
Judy Jetson Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Tampa, FL
Quote:
Back to the Teri touching Dean matter, I as well agree that you just do not touch your friends in that manor, especially if you are married!
I totally agree with that too.

#120334 - 02/07/05 06:54 AM Re: Under the Covers
zoomway Offline

The Boss of Us

Loc: Swamptropolis
Quote:
Back to the Teri touching Dean matter, I as well agree that you just do not touch your friends in that manor, especially if you are married
Don't fob it off just on Teri. Dean clearly rubs his forearm up and down Teri's breasts in an outtake from HIWTHI. There was definitely a lot of playful groping between the two of them. And yes, when Eugenie Ross-Leming was asked at a chat what Teri did to get that sound out of Dean, she said Teri did something filthy wink

Although, like the inner thigh rub scene, some intimate touching made it to the episodes.

If you watch the beginning of AKA Superman, Dean quickly slips his right hand high up on Teri as they come through the revolving door. Teri tries so hard to move his hand down. First, just a push and when that doesn't work, she sticks her thumb behind his hand to try and push it down. No good. Dean won't budge. Then she actually grabs one of his fingers to pry his hand away. He just continues to kiss the back of her head.

So, Teri decided to speed up the approach to the elevator to hit the button. She knew once she did that, Dean would have to let go for the next part of the scene. However, stretching way out to reach that button planted her derriere in Dean's crotch area. He had his hands full and full firm contact below. It kind of shows in his face laugh

Zoom

#120335 - 02/07/05 08:35 AM Re: Under the Covers
bellsforher Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: where women glow and men plund...
Zoom you little perve wink

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  ChrisP, Kismatt, widget