New Page 1

Lois and Clark Message Board
a triangle built for two     

Topic Options
#132338 - 12/30/01 11:23 PM Comments - Together Again -- the final
Jill Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
I loved this story Chiara! Absolutely loved it! I'm sorry I wasn't very good about commenting on every part, but I kept up with it and waited anxiously for each posting.

I'm so glad that things worked out well, and that Lois and Clark are finally together with THEIR son! smile We should have known from the beginning that Lex could never father a child as sweet and nice as Jerome. It's just so sad that Clark missed so much of his son's childhood, and that Lois had to go through so much by herself (and with Lex).

The Kryptonite vaccine is wonderful, and I'm so glad that Clark and Jerome are safe from the effects of that evil rock. I knew that I loved Dr. Klein! biggrin

I was confused about who that Meg person was, that showed up to help them. Maybe I missed something earlier, or I'm just confused. And what about Lex? You can't just leave him on the loose! AHHH!!! He always causes trouble! mad

This was great. I hope to see another story from you very soon!

Jill goofy
I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart. -Anne Frank-

#132339 - 12/30/01 11:43 PM Re: Comments - Together Again -- the final
ChiaraP Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Italy
Thanks so much Jill!!!!!!!

I'm really happy you like it so much!

About Meg... Probably It was my fault I didn't gave her enough importance in the whole story.

She was the young girl at the award party and she was the friend Clark come to visits in hospital the day he met Lois.

Again thanks so much for reading the whole fanfic ^_____^

#132340 - 12/31/01 01:50 AM Re: Comments - Together Again -- the final
Laurach Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: NY
Aw that was so nice Chiara a beautiful ending to a good story. I am glad they all lived happily ever after<g> Laura
I don't do drugs. I get the same effect just standing up fast.

#132341 - 12/31/01 04:00 AM Re: Comments - Together Again -- the final
lotusblue Offline
Jimmy Olsen

Loc: Paris, France
Well done Chiara !!

This was a very good story and I hope you'll write more stories like that in the new year.

I really enjoeyed reading your soty, even if I didn't comment on it often enough. It's so sweet to see Lois and Clark together again after so many painful years apart.

Keep writing!! Maybe a seque to tell us how Luthor finally died...?

You're very talented sis smile !!
Debbie (aka lotusblue on IRC)

#132342 - 12/31/01 05:52 AM Re: Comments - Together Again -- the final
laswa Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: The Netherlands
Hi! Like the others, I have loved this story from the beginning till the end, (although I haven't been commenting on this), and I was always waiting for more. I loved this, thank you very much!

3. Clark: Then, why am I here? I'm not even from this planet.
Wells: Perhaps Clark Kent isn't, but, your soul, it comes from a place beyond planets, beyond time, where we . . . where we all come from. And the power of your love is what brings your souls together, time after time. You see, that is the one absolute: Wherever she is, you are.
Lois: Together, but eternally teased.

#132343 - 12/31/01 06:32 PM Re: Comments - Together Again -- the final
merry Offline
Lane and Kent

Well done. I loved the story.

keep writing.
Happy New Year

#132344 - 01/01/02 02:32 AM Re: Comments - Together Again -- the final
KittyHuang Offline
SuperGirl1970 Carver of SL

Loc: Chicago (North West Side)
I don't know confused I read the posting and a lot of fanfic and just about everyone wrote something or another about Kryptonite cure. I even wrote one myself. rolleyes

Anyhow, I don't think I can read anything about Lex Luthor. Everyoen makes him out to be such a bad guy. Does anyone wonders why or how he became that way?

Sincerely, drool ...over Dean Cain.
my favorite quotes:

"There is a hero in all of us, we just have to let it shine." -- Dark Guardian

"People have forgotten to stand up and speak out for what's right." -- DC Guardian

"Evil prevails when good men do nothing" -- Phantom Zero

Favorite video: and;lf=plpp_video