New Page 1

Lois and Clark Message Board
a triangle built for two     

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#215601 - 10/15/08 03:00 PM Re: Links to all of Zoomway's Smallville reviews [Re: Leuch]
zoomway Offline

The Boss of Us

Loc: Swamptropolis
Quote:
Wow, some of those bring back memories. You know, I haven't watched that show since...well, it was when one of the LnC DVD sets came with an episode of Smallville, and for whatever reason I watched it, and all the bad memories came flooding back. *sniff* Some of those reviews were fun, tho. Zoom, I don't know how you still do it every week. You have the patience of a saint.

Hey, when you gave up doing the recaps, I had to do them tongue Lana is gone for now, but she'll be back later for 5 episodes. Yeah, good news and bad news goofy

Zoom

#220189 - 06/12/09 05:18 PM Re: Links to all of Zoomway's Smallville reviews [Re: Leuch]
AmyW Offline
Jimmy Olsen

Loc: South Carolina
I'm so happy I found this board. I can't wait to read all of the Smallville reviews. It is my fav show on TV.

#220193 - 06/12/09 11:55 PM Re: Links to all of Zoomway's Smallville reviews [Re: AmyW]
zoomway Offline

The Boss of Us

Quote:
I'm so happy I found this board. I can't wait to read all of the Smallville reviews. It is my fav show on TV.

This makes me feel kind of bad since I'm not very nice to Smallville in most of my reviews. I do love Erica Durance as Lois Lane though. But killing Jimmy Olsen and saying he wasn't the real Jimmy Olsen was unfair to his fans and to the actor. Despite all that, I was enjoying the first part of this past season. It was so different from the others. Then Lana came back and it was like an alcoholic who fell off the wagon and slipped back into old bad habits. It was difficult to enjoy anything after that.

Zoom

#222232 - 10/06/09 12:19 AM Re: Links to all of Zoomway's Smallville reviews [Re: zoomway]
Lois & Clark Fan Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Ohio
Are you going to be doing reviews for Smallville Season 9? smile

#222236 - 10/06/09 12:07 PM Re: Links to all of Zoomway's Smallville reviews [Re: Lois & Clark Fan]
zoomway Offline

The Boss of Us

Yes, I'm working on Savior and Metallo as kind of a two-parter because Savior introduced John Corben. I'm also behind on real life projects. I squandered a lot of my free time biggrin I hope to have the two-parter review up before the next episode. Yeah, right wink

Zoom

#222240 - 10/07/09 01:56 AM Re: Links to all of Zoomway's Smallville reviews [Re: zoomway]
Alkcalien Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: New York City
Zoom, your replies are worth the wait! Looking forward to the reviews of Savior and Metallo.

#222268 - 10/10/09 10:38 PM Re: Links to all of Zoomway's Smallville reviews [Re: Alkcalien]
Lois & Clark Fan Offline
Lane and Kent

Thanks Zoom, can't wait biggrin

#227315 - 10/09/10 07:21 AM Re: Links to all of Zoomway's Smallville reviews [Re: Leuch]
Lois & Clark Fan Offline
Lane and Kent

Are you going to do anymore reviews Zoom?

#227321 - 10/09/10 05:07 PM Re: Links to all of Zoomway's Smallville reviews [Re: Lois & Clark Fan]
zoomway Offline

The Boss of Us

Quote:
Are you going to do anymore reviews Zoom?

Yes, but I've had limited time the last couple of years. I did a review of Lazarus, the premiere, it's HERE

I'm hoping to have Shield and/or Supergirl done by next Friday, but that's iffy wink

Zoom

#227347 - 10/11/10 05:07 PM Re: Links to all of Zoomway's Smallville reviews [Re: zoomway]
Lois & Clark Fan Offline
Lane and Kent

Thanks Zoom, can't wait for more smile

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  ChrisP, Kismatt