New Page 1

Lois and Clark Message Board
a triangle built for two     

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#227409 - 10/15/10 11:32 PM Re: Links to all of Zoomway's Smallville reviews [Re: Lois & Clark Fan]
Lois & Clark Fan Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Ohio
I can't wait for your review of "Homecoming" can you just skip ahead to that one? wink

#227571 - 10/27/10 11:22 AM Re: Links to all of Zoomway's Smallville reviews [Re: Lois & Clark Fan]
Audrey Offline
Lane and Kent

I know Zoomway has been very busy lately and I know the reviews take a really long time. I really appreciate all the effort she has put in.

I wish we could trade some of the reviews in the earlier seasons that didn't have Lois for the present episodes. smile hahaha.

I would love to read a review for Homecoming.

I know this is probably an odd suggestion....but maybe we could just get a review for the Lois and Clark plotline going into Homecoming (Lois going to Africa/Clark missing her desperately but trusting her to come home/their reunion in Supergirl/Lois supporting Clarkas opposed to the entire episodes. Perhaps that would save time. I know reviewing the whole episodes takes a long time.

#227597 - 10/30/10 04:35 AM Re: Links to all of Zoomway's Smallville reviews [Re: Audrey]
Nautica7mk Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Midwest
Originally Posted By: Audrey
I know this is probably an odd suggestion....but maybe we could just get a review for the Lois and Clark plotline going into Homecoming (Lois going to Africa/Clark missing her desperately but trusting her to come home/their reunion in Supergirl/Lois supporting Clark's opposed to the entire episodes. Perhaps that would save time. I know reviewing the whole episodes takes a long time.

I would be amenable to this but I also happen to enjoy reading how she views each episode as a whole. Whichever route she goes though, I'll always be happy with. After "Harvest," I'm pretty angsty to relive the last three episodes through Zoomway's perspective. lol
"When we were married, everyone asked me the same question. 'You're Superman. Why Lois Lane?' I knew she was the girl for me the moment I met her. Lois was brutally honest, curious as a cat, and you'd never get the last word in. She was the most human woman I'd ever met. But on the inside she was more super than I could ever be." - Infinite Crisis #5

#227601 - 10/30/10 12:51 PM Re: Links to all of Zoomway's Smallville reviews [Re: Nautica7mk]
Audrey Offline
Lane and Kent

I love the reviews as a whole as well. The only reason I made the suggestion is because I know she is extremely busy and that these reviews take a very long time.

#229681 - 05/03/11 08:08 AM Re: Links to all of Zoomway's Smallville reviews [Re: Lois & Clark Fan]
mozartmaid Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Dresden, Germany
I know it's been quite a while since reviews have been posted... are they hiding somewhere else on the boards, cause I've found one or two here and there...

#229692 - 05/05/11 04:32 AM Re: Links to all of Zoomway's Smallville reviews [Re: mozartmaid]
zoomway Offline

The Boss of Us

Loc: Swamptropolis
Quote:
I know it's been quite a while since reviews have been posted... are they hiding somewhere else on the boards, cause I've found one or two here and there...

Hi, mozartmaid (interesting nickname),

I completed the list for season 8 and maybe tomorrow I can do the list for season 9, but I don't have all the episodes reviewed for season 9, but I will link what I have. If you mean links for other fans' reviews, I'm afraid I don't have links to those biggrin

"New Links"

Zoom

#229701 - 05/05/11 04:43 PM Re: Links to all of Zoomway's Smallville reviews [Re: zoomway]
mozartmaid Offline
Lane and Kent

Thanks! That's just what I was looking for! smile
As for my screen name, I'm an opera singer-- no real connection to Superman, except the maids in all of Mozart's operas are just as smart and sassy as our own Lois Lane.;)

#229703 - 05/05/11 07:26 PM Re: Links to all of Zoomway's Smallville reviews [Re: mozartmaid]
widget Offline

Loc: USA
Welcome to the boards, mozartmaid smile

#229736 - 05/08/11 03:22 AM Re: Links to all of Zoomway's Smallville reviews [Re: Leuch]
mozartmaid Offline
Lane and Kent

Zoom,
Can you check the link to 'Committed'? It's not working and when I try to do a search for the review, I can't find it. frown

PS I would also just settle for your review of the Finale! Pretty please? biggrin

Edited by mozartmaid (05/17/11 10:16 AM)

#230854 - 08/27/11 12:46 AM Re: Links to all of Zoomway's Smallville reviews [Re: Leuch]
leonnalon Offline
Jimmy Olsen

Would it be possible to have the link for the Committed review? smile

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  ChrisP, Kismatt