New Page 1

Lois and Clark Message Board
a triangle built for two     

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#230862 - 08/27/11 05:21 PM Re: Links to all of Zoomway's Smallville reviews [Re: leonnalon]
zoomway Offline

The Boss of Us

Loc: Swamptropolis
Here is Committed. I guess I should update the link page har

http://www.zoomway.net/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=216127

#230863 - 08/27/11 06:46 PM Re: Links to all of Zoomway's Smallville reviews [Re: zoomway]
mozartmaid Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Dresden, Germany
No, that's a link to 'Instinct' frown

#230866 - 08/27/11 09:09 PM Re: Links to all of Zoomway's Smallville reviews [Re: mozartmaid]
zoomway Offline

The Boss of Us

Loc: Swamptropolis
Oh, boy, you're right. I remember originally I had done Instinct and Committed together, but then separated them. Now I'm getting the uneasy feeling that Committed got lost in the shuffle frown

I know Georgia edited the review, but I don't think she'd have the review for me to repost, but I'll ask. I also had an "extra" post complimenting Glenn Winter's directing of Committed. Now that is gone too. If it's still on this board, it's well hidden. I have my draft on Word, but it's not the complete review tongue I'll keep looking, but it seems like I've completely misplaced it.

Zoom hairpull

#231139 - 09/19/11 07:45 PM Re: Links to all of Zoomway's Smallville reviews [Re: zoomway]
Audrey Offline
Lane and Kent

Zoom, I know you have been insanely busy. But I do hope we get to read some reviews for some of the highlights of Season 10 at some point.

It seems like Lois and Clark fans waited forever for Smallville to finally get a clue. Who would have ever thought that they would get a clue so well in the later seasons?

With the DCnU looming ahead....I'm finding myself very nostalgic for Smallville. It was such a flawed show. It made so many mistakes. But in a weird way, all the mistakes it made now seem small compared to the incredible nightmare of the way DC is handling Clark in this relaunch.

As much as I got frustrated with the writing for Clark in the middle seasons of Smallville....at least he was always kind and gentle. At least he felt like Clark even if he was unsure of himself. He was always kind and humble.

Seeing a Clark Kent that was cocky and arrogant (and seeming like he was on RedK) in the new Action comics sort of broke my heart.

It made me long for Dean Cain and Christopher Reeve's Superman. And yes, it made me long for Tom Welling's Clark Kent. Because you could say a lot of things about Tom Welling's Clark Kent....but arrogance was never one of them. frown

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  ChrisP, Kismatt