New Page 1

Lois and Clark Message Board
a triangle built for two     

Topic Options
#194190 - 06/06/02 11:13 AM Comments - Misery Part 12
yconnell Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Kent, UK
Hope you're not getting too bored with this!

Yvonne

#194191 - 06/06/02 12:45 PM Re: Comments - Misery Part 12
MissyG Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Texas Hill Country, US
BORED!!!!

You're kidding, right? Yvonne, I just adore this story!! I love the easy banter and the wonderful dialogue between Lois and Clark, the first person POV works SO well in this story... The progress of their relationship has been a delight to follow. Now we need Mad Dog Lane to start tracking down that Tempus scum (me thinks he's closer than we realize) and getting Clark on the road to discovering that his powers are not an illness!!

Great job, Yvonne!!! More soon; like in the next five minutes!!

war war war war

Missy

#194192 - 06/06/02 12:51 PM Re: Comments - Misery Part 12
Avia Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Israel
Yvonne,
I want to second all the points made in Missy's post.
I love this story even though sometimes it causes me to tear up at work. blush
Oh, the part number is 12 and since Zoom has done her usual superb job the previous part can be found on these boards as well.

Avia

#194193 - 06/06/02 02:26 PM Re: Comments - Misery Part 12
Liz S. Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: California
Yvonne,

Thank you for posting! I continue to enjoy this story and get frustrated with Clark and his parents for seeing all that is wrong with his as an illness instead of his differentness -- a good thing. I keep crossing my fingers that Lois will push him toward learning his real potentioal and also learning that Trask and Tempus and Tilly (hmm... all t's) are all evil.

Looking forward to the next part.

boogie

#194194 - 06/06/02 07:57 PM Re: Comments - Misery Part 12
Helen :) Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: UK
this was another great part, I love the way it's in the first person, I think it really works biggrin I love watching/reading how we are gradually going towards the belief that Clark isn't ill, it's fun to see how you're doing it biggrin
well done, I'm glad you managed to get it to us on the list, clever idea clap
Helen

#194195 - 06/06/02 11:45 PM Re: Comments - Misery Part 12
mariadferdez. Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Puerto Rico
Hi Yvonne,

In a scale of misery from 1 to 5, Clark started with a 2 and finish with 4.5.

I thought that when Clark discover that relax he could control he would do a breakthrough his illness and discover his power. :grumble:

Well lets see more of Clark misery life.

MAF frown

"Life Support, Coma, Sleeping and Napping" MAF
http://www.zoomway.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=12;t=001076

"Decease Stories Final List" MAF
http://www.zoomway.net/cgi-bin/boards/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=12&t=001022

#194196 - 06/07/02 06:34 AM Re: Comments - Misery Part 12
jenni debb Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: UK
Hi Yvonne,

This story is still grabbing my interest. In this part it's really good to watch Lois help Clark through his attack. And your dialogue between Lois and Clark is always wonderful.

Yours Jenni

#194197 - 06/07/02 11:05 AM Re: Comments - Misery Part 12
Triciaw Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Sydney Australia
Yvonne

Another excellent part! thumbsup

I love how you are depicting the development of Lois and Clark's relationship. clap

I'm looking forward to reading the next part. Hopefully Lois has been doing some research on Trask and the clinic. eek

Please post more soon. war

Tricia cool

#194198 - 06/07/02 12:38 PM Re: Comments - Misery Part 12
merry Offline
Lane and Kent

Yvonne,
I am continuing to enjoy this story. I don't think anyone could be bored with this.
ditto others.
more soon please
merry

#194199 - 06/08/02 03:33 PM Re: Comments - Misery Part 12
Tank Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Minnesota
Yvonne, I'm totally bored with this! Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating just a bit, (or a lot!)

Actually this instalment, while cautious in it's movement did include a very important development in Clark's condition. His ability to regain some small control over his 'symptoms' if he can relax and concentrate on doing so. It is a small step to be sure, but an important one.

I find your Lois, remarkably patient and understanding, but I'm waiting for the patented Lane impatience to kick in and have her pushing full speed ahead for that 'miracle' cure.

You seem to have reached a critical point here where to continue to have Clark getting sick and feeling 'miserable' and Lois being the dutiful, helpful almost girlfriend will stagnate things. Yet I'm not sure how you can bring about some 'breakthrough' which will allow you to push things forward. Something has to happen, or someone will have to recognize the symptoms as something other than an illness. I don't know, with the mindset you've established for the characters, how you can accomplish that. Will Lois' investigations turn up something? And if it does, can she recognize it and relate it to Clark's condition... Oh wait, I just thought of something... I guess I'll have to wait and see. wink

Tank (who is VERY far behind in his reading due to his recent RL time constaints)

Moderator:  ChrisP, Kismatt