Lois and Clark Message Board
a triangle built for two     

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#204173 - 04/10/03 09:21 PM A Separate Peace
zoomway Offline

The Boss of Us

Loc: Swamptropolis
Clark's head was throbbing. 'Impossible,' he thought groggily. The only time he ever got headaches was as a side effect of kryptonite. There hadn't been any kryptonite. Had there?

Through the mental fog he became aware of an insistent pounding at the door. He squinted in the direction of the foyer, but discovered he couldn't use his x-ray vision. He began to rise, but felt something metalic in his hand. He glanced down. A revolver?

Flashing blue and red lights played across the draperies from the street below as Clark tried to shake the fog from his head. The pounding at the door became louder and there were men shouting. The police.

Clark finally saw her. Lois was sprawled on the sofa, a crimson stream beneath her body staining the soft white upholstery.

"Lois!" Clark rose unsteadily and began to stagger forward. The door burst open.

"Drop the gun!"

Okay, hit me, this isn't fanfic biggrin

I'm sorry, but I have to post this message in the fanfic forum since a few people who don't read the fanfic related forum are confused by the links to a new fanfic message board wondering if my message board is moving.

The answer is no. Those links are to a new, but separate message board opened by a member of the Kerth Committee. That board relates to the "catching up" thread in the fanfic related forum. If you read that thread it will save me from trying to explain it in this forum where the explanation doesn't belong.

Sorry to interrupt the flow of fic. I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming wink

Zoom

#204174 - 04/10/03 09:31 PM Re: A Separate Peace
ChiefPam Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: North Carolina, USA
Quote:
Those links are to a new, but separate message board opened by a member of the Kerth Committee.
Yes, we've got a new boards set up for fanfic and original fic, and we're very excited about it! It's truly a joint venture; Annette's the technical wizard <g> and technically the boards owner, but she's got lots and lots of helpers smile

PJ

#204175 - 04/10/03 09:49 PM Re: A Separate Peace
Vicki K Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: AZ
Zoom, you tease, you got me all excited - I thought you were FINALLY posting a new fanfic! biggrin

So how about it?? wink

Vicki

#204176 - 04/10/03 10:02 PM Re: A Separate Peace
merry Offline
Lane and Kent

I'll second Vicki, Zoom.
I'd love to see a new story by you
merry

#204177 - 04/10/03 11:22 PM Re: A Separate Peace
mariadferdez. Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Puerto Rico
Hi,

Question?
If you post here(zoomway) to read there(lcficmbs).
Where are you suppose to post your comment folder? confused

MAF confused

"Life Support, Coma, Sleeping and Napping" MAF
http://www.zoomway.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=12;t=001076

"Decease Stories Final List" MAF
http://www.zoomway.net/cgi-bin/boards/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=12&t=001022

#204178 - 04/11/03 12:06 AM Re: A Separate Peace
zoomway Offline

The Boss of Us

Loc: Swamptropolis
Quote:
Question? If you post here(zoomway) to read there(lcficmbs).Where are you suppose to post your comment folder?
I think only links to stories that were in progress before the new boards appeared are being posted here. When writers start new stories, they will start them here or the other board and no links, because I agree the links make it confusing. You'll have to check both boards for new stories. If a writer posts a story at the other board, you would post comments at the other board. If a person posts a story here, then feedback for that story would be posted here.

If you're asking me personally, I don't have a story biggrin

Zoom

#204179 - 04/11/03 12:54 AM Re: A Separate Peace
Artemis Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: California outback
Ah, but you have a good start on one, Zoomway. Sounds like a Quantum Leap crossover possiblity if I ever read one.
cool
Artemis

#204180 - 04/11/03 01:05 AM Re: A Separate Peace
cafeameric Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Chicago
Quote:
Sounds like a Quantum Leap crossover possiblity if I ever read one.
Ooh, good idea, Artemis smile I thought she was channeling Philip Marlowe, but either way, this beginning is too good to waste wink

#204181 - 04/11/03 02:20 AM Re: A Separate Peace
trenna Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Washington State
Yeah, I was really excited for a minute.

A new story by Zoomway.

Feedback for Zoom:.... war What a cliffhanger! biggrin

#204182 - 04/11/03 07:25 AM Re: A Separate Peace
Sarah-Jayne Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Staffordshire, England
Zoom, I was totally intrigued and really excited for a minute… wink we want more of this new story! war

Sarah-Jayne
smile

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  ChrisP, Kismatt