Lois and Clark Message Board
a triangle built for two     

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#226423 - 08/16/10 08:11 AM Re: Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher Theory [Re: Helena_]
Bobert Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: New Jersey
I went to the archive and it was asking for some type of password. Is there a password to access those files?

#226431 - 08/16/10 12:32 PM Re: Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher Theory [Re: Bobert]
Helena_ Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Sweden
Yes, you'll have to e-mail Zoom to confirm that you are at least 18 years old, and then she'll give you the password smile
Clark: "Sorry."
- We Have A Lot To Talk About

#226436 - 08/16/10 06:58 PM Re: Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher Theory [Re: Helena_]
sheilah Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Colorado
If you have the password for the nfic folder, it should be the same one. If you don't have it, email zoom, as Helena said.

http://www.sheilaharper.com/

#226437 - 08/16/10 07:14 PM Re: Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher Theory [Re: sheilah]
Bobert Offline
Lane and Kent

Thanks guys! I'm In!

#226464 - 08/18/10 08:48 AM Re: Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher Theory [Re: Bobert]
LCVixen Offline
Lane and Kent

Was the possibility of an affair being discussed among fans back when the show was still on?

During season 4, did fans get together and chat about things they saw or heard? Was anyone close enough with the show to get detailed info and that's why there are so many affair believers? I am a believer, but I just wanted a little background. I came to the party and the conclusion of an affair after the show's cancellation.

I guess this topic will continue to be debated for a long time to come. I mean, it has been 13 years since it ended (the show and possibly the affair) and we are still talking about it. I think this is the one thing that Dean and Teri can deny all they want, but it just isn't going to go away. God bless the internet! I don't think it should go away. I think it happened and they should just fess up to it. Sure, there would be a media frenzy, but then another story would become bigger news and it would be lost amid countless other pop-culture stories.

#226468 - 08/18/10 10:19 AM Re: Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher Theory [Re: LCVixen]
Helena_ Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Sweden
I would also love to hear how the fans talked about this back when the show was still on the air. I'm not counting on Dean or Teri 'fessing up anytime soon, but I would like to see them at the same place again in this lifetime, lol. I, just like most of us, really enjoyed the reunion we got to witness a few years back.

Edited by Helena_ (08/18/10 10:19 AM)
Clark: "Sorry."
- We Have A Lot To Talk About

#226472 - 08/18/10 01:25 PM Re: Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher Theory [Re: LCVixen]
LL&CK4ever Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Originally Posted By: LCVixen

I think this is the one thing that Dean and Teri can deny all they want, but it just isn't going to go away. God bless the internet!

I think if it happened some time they will never admit it, and It isn't only the fans opinions I read it
Quote:
Do you believe Teri Hatcher or her representatives have never Googled herself or has no idea of all that sheís doing online? Címon now. Next, Iím supposed to believe Superman would have no interest in her in real life?

About the Author:
Thomas Baldrick a 7-Time Emmy Award-winning reporter and writer by trade who has covered news and entertainment.

So it is a profetional report who wrote it, if they think it how could the fans don't think it too?

#226473 - 08/18/10 01:27 PM Re: Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher Theory [Re: Helena_]
Bobert Offline
Lane and Kent

Yes, I agree it would have been really fascinating to see how the fans discussed the alleged affair during the show's run.

Truthfully, I'm not going to sit here and point fingers but I do believe that Teri rushed into marriage...twice. If you look over her the history of her relationships you'll see that she went from one relationship to another, and after her first relationship ended, she ended up marrying her rebound guy.
As for Jon Tenney, it seems to be a similar situation except instead of him being a rebound, she married him after only knowing him for a year! Furthermore, she even admitted to having a crush on Dean Cain during their first auditions.

Honestly, and this might be a shot in the dark, but my opinion is that they both fell really heavily in love with one another. I know, I know, I sound like the typical FoLC, but after reading many articles and interviews, I'm almost positive that such is the case. I think that Teri had a crush on Jon but wasn't getting any clear signs from Dean and so decided to pursue a romantic relationship with Jon as Dean decided to date other people as well.

As Jon and Teri got married, Dean was definitely hurt by this action but was too proud to admit it. As Teri spent more and more time with Jon and realized that she had made a mistake, she fell more and more in love with Dean. However, she didn't want to just get another divorce, as she had just had one 4-5 years ago! I think somehow she was afraid to take a plunge and leave Jon for Dean. I mean she was married with Jon and staying with him was easy, even though she wasn't happy. Being with Dean, however, would mean breaking up a marriage and taking a risk on a relationship that may or may not work. Teri's admitted that she's insecure especially during the 90's and could have even thought that Dean would just leave her for another woman, and that she wasn't good enough.

Honestly, that's the whole reason I believe the affair existed. Dean and Teri both cared for one another and I'm sure Dean was ready to make the plunge and be in a relationship, but Teri was too afraid to let go of a stability yet unhappy relationship that she was in with Jon, and take the plunge with Dean. By being with Dean she was allowed to be happy, and if anything didn't work, she'd always have Jon to fall back on.

Then of course her being pregnant only made the situation even more complex, as Teri now had more incentive to stay with Jon because she wanted to start a family. She couldn't really leave Jon out of fear for her child.

Eventually once the child was a bit older and she came to terms that she wasn't happy, Teri filed for divorce. Considering her book is an autobiography containing themes such as "Women shouldn't settle for less," and "always do what makes you happy." It's not that hard to believe.

This post has gotten really long and I know I havenít really backed up any of my speculations with any links, but this is just the idea that Iíve gotten from my the articles Iíve read over the internet.

#226477 - 08/18/10 02:25 PM Re: Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher Theory [Re: Bobert]
ArtLucie Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Czech Republic
Bobert, I like what you said, it sounds reasonable and it could have happened like this, BUT if they felt this way why they never dated together after Teri divorced? Maybe they hurt one another that time and it could be painful but it's been years now, wouldn't they find the way back to one another?

#226493 - 08/19/10 01:13 AM Re: Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher Theory [Re: Bobert]
Sylver Offline
Lane and Kent

Have you seen her latest FB messages?

Quote:
Have you ever felt you want to talk to someone you've not spoken to in a while? You'd like to catch up for a meaningful amount of time,but dinner is burning, the laundry needs sorting and you can barely keep your eyes open cause you've been up since 5am? You think, "I'll call tomorrow when I have more time" Then tomorr...ow becomes the next day,then the next week and the next thing you know you haven't spoken in years.

Quote:
It's a sad truth that we often lose touch so I encourage us all to know it's never to late to reconnect. In fact, its what life is about, forgiveness and connection. Reunite with someone you've lost step with today.

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  ChrisP, widget, zoomway