Lois and Clark Message Board
a triangle built for two     

Page 2 of 24 < 1 2 3 4 ... 23 24 >
Topic Options
#228256 - 12/11/10 10:20 AM Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? [Re: Pendre]
jackiek Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Canada
I had them until I recently sent them to a fellow FOLC. I had them on VHS as well though and no longer have a VCR or a way to change them to DVD. Come to think of it, I believe I had the bloopers on DVD. I will check and get back to you all.

#228407 - 12/22/10 12:43 AM Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? [Re: jackiek]
SuperPete Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Austria
Back then, I mailed out all European orders as of the deadline August 2008:

http://www.zoomway.net/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=17035#Post17035

Was 10 or 15 sets of dailies. Sorry I show up so seldom here since then, but unfortunately there are private reasons I am absent; life does have its ups and downs...

#228410 - 12/22/10 06:17 AM Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? [Re: SuperPete]
Manu Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Asperg, Germany
It sound's really interesting. Can anyone, who have the files, send it to me please? If yes, write me in a PN and I give you my address.

Merry Christmas

Manu

#228419 - 12/22/10 04:17 PM Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? [Re: Manu]
sheilah Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Colorado
I have the dailies on DVD. In fact, I'm the one who makes the master copies to send out for other people to make copies of. The problem is that it takes me hours and hours to make the copies because I have to record them in real time onto DVDs from the VHS tapes I originally got them from.

It would be possible to speed this up if someone could convert my DVD copies into electronic files that could them be quickly copied on the computer and burned onto CDs or DVDs. Is there anyone here who can turn non-security-protected DVDs into, say, mp3 files that could be copied onto CDs or DVDs and sent out for people to play on their computers? Heck, if we could turn them into those kinds of files, we might be able to store them online so FoLCs could go to a website and just download the dailies.

Until something like that happens, I can't make all the copies that are desired. Last time, I made 3 copies of all 12 sets of dailies I have, and it took me every minute I wasn't at work for a week to do it. I just don't have that kind of time, not when it takes me close to 12 hours to make one set.

http://www.sheilaharper.com/

#228427 - 12/22/10 09:29 PM Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? [Re: sheilah]
ChrisP Online   cat

Loc: San Diego
Sheila, if you could make me a set, I can copy them on my computer without having to watch. Then I can make copies for people. I have some that I got second hand, but my set has a lot of duplication. It would be nice to have a master set to make copies from. Or if you could lend me your DVDs, I could make a set to copy for people and send them back to you.

Just a suggestion.

Chris

#228428 - 12/22/10 09:43 PM Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? [Re: ChrisP]
sheilah Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Colorado
Chris, I can do that. I'll try to get a set made for you during my break and then maybe we can get these dailies out to the FoLC who want to see them.

http://www.sheilaharper.com/

#228432 - 12/23/10 01:46 AM Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? [Re: sheilah]
ChrisP Online   cat

Loc: San Diego
Thanks, Sheila. Anything to get stuff out to folcs who want them smile

Chris

#228433 - 12/23/10 03:02 AM Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? [Re: ChrisP]
Manu Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Asperg, Germany
@ChrisP: Yes, I want a copy. Write me a PN and I can give you my address. Thanks sooooo much Chris & Sheila for doing this for all of us. You both are sooooo great.

Merry Christmas

Manu

#228434 - 12/23/10 06:02 AM Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? [Re: Manu]
sfolc Online   content
Lane and Kent

Loc: Germany
Hello,

first of all, I hope my english is not that bad.
Im kind of new here, thats why Id like to introduce myself.
my name is Stephanie, Im 32 years old.
I live in Germany (near Munich), Im married, but no kids, not yet smile and Im a folc since the show first aired in germany.
I still love, like everybody here, this sizzling attraction between Dean and Teri.
Im sitting on my Computer almost all time after work and read this stuff.im so excited about all these information.
You guys are so much fun boogie
Somehow Im not able to watch the bloopers on zoomways site.
I know I did some years ago. I cant figure out my problems. Im using the real player.
Thatwhy I would really love to get a copy with all the bloopers an dailies.
@ChrisP: maybe I could also get a copy?

Thank you

and merry chrismas

Stephanie

#230769 - 08/19/11 05:25 AM Re: Dailies/bloopers on DVD? [Re: sfolc]
Kryptozil Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Brisbane, Australia
Heeeeeeey there, I know this is an oldish thread but I was wondering if there is any possible way i could get my hands on a copy too so i can feed my undying hunger!?!?!?! goofy I have butterflies in my stomach just thinking about watching them so hopefully one of u guys will be able to help me!!! thumbsup I'll even take them on VHS if that's all u have!! biggrin

cheers

Edited by Kryptozil (08/20/11 10:54 PM)

Page 2 of 24 < 1 2 3 4 ... 23 24 >

Moderator:  ChrisP, zoomway