Lois and Clark Message Board
a triangle built for two     

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
#232958 - 01/22/12 10:15 PM DH SPOILERS and speculation
widget Administrator Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: USA
Okay, so any ideas on who sent Bree the note that is exactly the same as the note from Mrs Huber?

My only guess is Zach. Who else would know the wording in the note except for Zach and Paul (and the ladies themselves, of course) but Paul is in prison, right?

I just hope we don't end up with everyone in prison like the ending of Seinfeld tongue

#232961 - 01/23/12 06:49 AM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: widget]
LolaDane3 Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: New Jersey
I think it might be Zach, too, because he had that weird connection with Bree during the 1st season where he broke into her house and put up Christmas decorations.

I don't think it's Paul only because person he had "forgiven" was Susan. Everyone else he probably still holds a grudge for putting him in jail.

If it's anyone else, it would probably be Felicia. She also saw the note, Martha was her sister, and she's a wacko. And I can totally see her humor in writing "you're welcome".

I hope that all these guesses are wrong because they are predictable; and it would be nice to see a twisty turn come towards the end.

Lois: The message on my E-mail said 'secret shipment'. This is it! This is when it's arriving! It's probably coke!!...Or heroin!!

Clark:...Or pencil sharpeners.

#232968 - 01/23/12 12:05 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: LolaDane3]
romwriter96 Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Manitoba, Canada
I think it's Mrs. McClusky and has been all along.

Nancy

#232970 - 01/23/12 12:54 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: romwriter96]
thfan Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Southampton, UK
I've only seen three eps. in the UK so far, but as far as others having knowledge of the original Huber note goes, we can include the Fairview police. Early in the season, Paul called Bree and identified Chuck who was told of the note after he was arrested for Huber's murder. Chuck is no more, but that may not be the end of that particular trail.

Neither Carlos nor the other gals got letters.......could the wording refer to something else altogether? Unlikely........

#232973 - 01/23/12 02:58 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: thfan]
Lane and Kent

Quote:
If it's anyone else, it would probably be Felicia.

Felicia is dead, but I forget how. LOL

#232981 - 01/23/12 06:17 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: widget]
hewsonaly Offline
Jimmy Olsen

I just got caught up on the last 3 episodes and saw this thread. I was thinking Mike until the note, now am not sure, but my gut says its someone mostly seen off screen, like the neighborhood kid in season...I wanna say 6?

On a different note, is anyone else enjoying the heck out of Bree this season? I forgot how much fun it was to watch Marcia Cross play drunk and generally out of control. She seems to have a lot of fun with that.

#232982 - 01/23/12 07:33 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: hewsonaly]
LolaDane3 Offline
Lane and Kent

Quote:
Felicia is dead, but I forget how. LOL

She escaped from the police and got into a car accident when she dropped Beth's ashes and veered head-on to a truck. It was only implied that she might have died. She's like a cockroach. She'll never die.

Lois: The message on my E-mail said 'secret shipment'. This is it! This is when it's arriving! It's probably coke!!...Or heroin!!

#232983 - 01/23/12 07:36 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: LolaDane3]
Lane and Kent

Quote:
She's like a cockroach. She'll never die.

LOL. I presume she's dead, but then again it *is* a soap opera <g>

Thanks for the reminder smile

#233021 - 01/25/12 10:32 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: widget]
LJacobs Offline
Lane and Kent

Latest news on DH:

EntertainmentWeekly

#233025 - 01/26/12 06:54 AM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: LJacobs]
LolaDane3 Offline
Lane and Kent

In response to LJacobs link: Money on Renee!!

#233026 - 01/26/12 10:12 AM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: LolaDane3]
thfan Offline
Lane and Kent

Another of the 'Who Will Die?' links. TV Guide covers most of the options:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Desperate-Housewives-Death-1042174.aspx

Quote:
8. Susan (Teri Hatcher)
Why She Will Die:
After eight seasons of prat falls, it's time. One too many hits to the head will do that! More seriously, Susan has pinned herself and the other women to Alejandro's disappearance too many times this season, first with her painting, then by going to Oklahoma. Since she doesn't seem to learn from her mistakes, one of these stupid moves may cost her big time.

Why She Won't:
From her iconic accidental striptease in Season 1 to her once passionate will-they-or-won't-they romance with Mike, Susan has carried the show at one time or another. Would Marc Cherry really kill her off?

#233051 - 01/27/12 11:20 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: thfan]
cafeameric Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Chicago
Marc Cherry once referred to Teri's Susan as "...the heart of the show..." so I don't think she'll be the one. Hope it's Renee who take the dirt nap

#233055 - 01/28/12 08:50 AM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: cafeameric]
thfan Offline
Lane and Kent

Agreed......Renee, maybe Ben. Cherry is not going to remove anyone that would sour the mix for the fans in the big finale. On the other hand, it's been said that 'all bets are off' this year, so take your pick from the cast (leaving aside the original four ladies). smile

#233140 - 02/02/12 08:02 AM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: LolaDane3]
KenJ Online   content
Lane and Kent

Loc: Florida
My guess would be Mike. He crossed the mob when he kept Ben, the Aussie, from making the loan.

Edited by KenJ (02/02/12 08:04 AM)

#233141 - 02/02/12 09:56 AM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: KenJ]
thfan Offline
Lane and Kent

The rumour continues to grow on the net today that Mike is in fact the victim. A major source for these claims tends to be the acting 'sides', which are issued for current shoots. They do change names for plot security reasons, but if this rumour is accurate, Susan will have been given the opportunity for some powerful scenes in the final episodes. Dark indeed!

#233145 - 02/02/12 03:20 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: thfan]
KenJ Online   content
Lane and Kent

I'm just glad that I posted my guess before thfan posted the latest rumor.

#233146 - 02/02/12 04:56 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: KenJ]
Lane and Kent

I never much cared for Mike, but I'm hoping it's Renee.

#233170 - 02/04/12 01:20 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: widget]
Supermom Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Alabama, USA
The last previews also showed Bree being roughed up in a parking lot. Probably picked up the wrong guy. So, it could be her. But I'm thinking the whole mob thing is going to have it be Ben, Renee or Mike. Somewhere (maybe here?) I read it will be somone who's been with the show from the onset, so that rules out Ben and Renee and has Mike Delfino biting the dust if indeed the mob angle plays out.

Honestly, it's a struggle for me to watch the show now (just last night I watched the episode from 2 weeks ago) but I've followed it this far and will hang in to the end. They could blow up the whole street and I'd be okay. evil

#233183 - 02/05/12 01:46 AM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: Supermom]
thfan Offline
Lane and Kent

Hadn't heard about the death being someone from the early days (can't rule it out though), but I did see this, from a reliable spoiler source...........

http://desperate-housewives.tripod.com/id3.html

Quote:
Susan discovers who knocked up Julie. It's a character who's been around since season 1...

#233201 - 02/05/12 06:30 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: thfan]
Lane and Kent

After reading your quote, I thought of Zach, but after clicking the link and reading the actual page where it said it was truly a major character that dies, now I'm inclined to think it's Mike frown

#233204 - 02/06/12 02:14 AM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: Supermom]
Kryptozil Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Brisbane, Australia
Originally Posted By: Supermom
Honestly, it's a struggle for me to watch the show now (just last night I watched the episode from 2 weeks ago) but I've followed it this far and will hang in to the end. They could blow up the whole street and I'd be okay. evil

RTFLOL lol

#233217 - 02/06/12 08:24 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: Kryptozil]
Lane and Kent

Apologies if this was already discussed on the boards (and please steer me to the thread if it was) but didn't Marc Cherry once say that there would only be one housewife in the final scene?

If that's the case, I'm wondering if it could be Mary Alice if it's not the 4 leads together.

If it's not Mary Alice, it would seem odd to just have one of the leads in the final scene. Choosing Susan would just prove that Teri was the star of the show. That would send the Teri-haters into a tizzy. Although Bree was kind of based on Cherry's mother, so Cherry could choose her.

Okay, I'm tired and just rambling and spewing out a bunch of thoughts right now.

#233231 - 02/07/12 08:52 AM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: widget]
thfan Offline
Lane and Kent

I can't pinpoint a link, but I can remember a Cherry statement of that kind. It was some time ago, before the proposal to fast-forward the last episode by a decade or so. At the time, many assumed he meant Mary Alice (to end as the show started, so to speak) and it's well known that he has had a broad idea of the ending for some time. He's said that he is always open to ideas from anyone, cast or crew, at the planning stages, so maybe he's still quietly polishing away in the background. Security on-set has been particularly severe (as one might expect) to prevent leaks and scripts will only be issued at the last possible moment. Done well, this final plotline should represent a lasting memory of the show and will probably give our fab four equal airtime (“We feel very protective of our four main women,” says Bob Daily).

No more Vanity Fair upsets, the lesson has been learned! goofy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDMwqZ94JeQ
A new S8 promo.......

#233232 - 02/07/12 09:40 AM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: widget]
KenJ Online   content
Lane and Kent

I hate the fact that I could very well have been correct. I have liked Mike since the start and he and Susan are priceless together.

Edited by KenJ (02/07/12 09:41 AM)

#233233 - 02/07/12 10:28 AM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: KenJ]
thfan Offline
Lane and Kent

Quote:
I hate the fact that I could very well have been correct

If that's the way forward, it does rule out a happy ending for Susan at least. After the expected fast-forward in decades, will she be caught up in another Jackson-style romance or be truly 'desperately' alone? Will Bree stay off the wagon, Lynette leave Tom for good, Gabby lose Carlos?

So much to play for as the curtain falls.......

#233238 - 02/07/12 07:37 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: thfan]
Lane and Kent

Bummer. Teri isn't in that promo link either (I mean live, not in clips.) Another event that she didn't attend? Even the twins are there.

#233240 - 02/07/12 11:47 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: widget]
LJacobs Offline
Lane and Kent

It's the same event referred to in this thread:

The Insider Clips (DH S8 Spoilers)

The statement at the time was that Teri was unable to make it due to a longstanding commitment with her daughter.

ABC just recycling footage from the event for a promo.

#233248 - 02/08/12 12:13 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: LJacobs]
LJacobs Offline
Lane and Kent

Talk show appearances during February sweeps by DH stars scheduled thus far:

The View

Thursday 2/16: James Denton, Doug Savant & Ricardo Chavira

The Wendy Williams Show

Friday 2/10: Vanessa Williams
and
Friday 2/17: Doug Savant

#233249 - 02/08/12 02:48 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: LJacobs]
Lane and Kent

Quote:
It's the same event referred to in this thread

Ah, thanks. I knew there was an old link with this stuff in it, but wasn't sure where it was. And I do remember the time she wasn't at an event because of a prior commitment to her daughter. Just wish we knew what happened to her all the other times.

#233375 - 02/15/12 10:20 AM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: widget]
KenJ Online   content
Lane and Kent

I just had a horrible thought. After seeing this week's episode it occurred to me that I might be wrong with my guess that Mike is the one that will die.

Julie just returned and is six months pregnant. What if she dies in childbirth and Susan is left with her infant grand-daughter to raise.

#233388 - 02/16/12 11:10 AM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: KenJ]
thfan Offline
Lane and Kent

Isn't Julie only six months on, though? I know the timelines can be inaccurate at times, but in addition, it's been confirmed that the death will be by gunshot. There have been murmurings online that Carlos gets it, but my guess is still that Mike's name is on that bullet (ep. 16, funeral in the 17th).......

#233389 - 02/16/12 01:27 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: thfan]
KenJ Online   content
Lane and Kent

You obviously have an inside track on this. Personally, I would hate to be right. Frankly, I would prefer Carlos but, that action of Mike crossing the mob had a bad feel to it.

Edited by KenJ (02/16/12 01:28 PM)

#233392 - 02/16/12 08:48 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: KenJ]
Lane and Kent

Isn't Susan shocked at the father of the baby? Maybe it's Zach. If it has to be someone from the beginning of the show who dies, I keep hoping it's someone like Zach instead of Mike.

#233393 - 02/16/12 09:16 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: widget]
LolaDane3 Offline
Lane and Kent

I think the baby's father is Andrew, regardless that he's gay. Remember the father didn't want to "follow through". Could have been a Susan/Lee moment that actually happened.

#233411 - 02/17/12 11:56 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: LolaDane3]
Lane and Kent

Denton, Chavira, and Savant were on GMA on Thursday and they mentioned how 52 people have been killed off but the three of them are all still alive. The interviewer asked them if they're going to make it to the finish line, and Denton said, "We're there," so maybe it's not Mike, unless Denton is throwing us off the trail. I still vote for Zach.

http://abcnews.go.com/watch/good-morning...in-baby-formula

It's in the second to last segment.

#233414 - 02/18/12 08:27 AM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: widget]
LolaDane3 Offline
Lane and Kent

That's crazy! 52?! I guess that makes sense...with the tornado, fire, and <shudder> plane crash.

#233415 - 02/18/12 08:54 AM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: LolaDane3]
Lane and Kent

Well, there's not that much activity on the boards these days. Let's see if we can make some by trying to name the 52 people biggrin

Do we start counting with Mary Alice? Do we count Diedre, who was already dead?

Mrs Huber
Carlos's mother
Zach's grandfather
Rex
George the pharmacist

I'll let someone else take a turn smile

#233416 - 02/18/12 09:14 AM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: widget]
thfan Offline
Lane and Kent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=l0T1Uuivtio&NR=1

Here's the YouTube link for non-US viewers, complete with some praise for the women and an 8.14 Mike/Susan sneak peek.

Quote:
The interviewer asked them if they're going to make it to the finish line and Denton said, "We're there,"

He did add that he was fairly sure, but not to jinx it! I guess he won't have seen the script as yet....the field does seem wide open still. We'll soon know. wink

#233431 - 02/19/12 09:27 AM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: thfan]
LolaDane3 Offline
Lane and Kent

Quote:
There have been murmurings online that Carlos gets it, but my guess is still that Mike's name is on that bullet (ep. 16, funeral in the 17th).......

Could be! Anyone who thought Ben gets it, dreams are shot down. Felicity posted a recent picture of "Bree", "Renee", "Gabby" and "Ben". Everyone is wearing black so I assume that is the funeral episode that was mentioned.

Picture

#233440 - 02/19/12 08:38 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: LolaDane3]
Supermom Offline
Lane and Kent

eek HE'S the father? Never saw that one coming.

And poor Mrs. McCluskey! I remember seeing an interview with Kathryn Joosten and she said she had it in her contract that Marc Cherry couldn't kill her off. But she was diagnosed with lung cancer for the second time a couple years ago. I'm guessing that's why her hair is short and thin? She's a fighter and I wish her the best. And I hope they don't let her die on DH.

And how evil is Orson?????

This season is beginning to turn around.

#233441 - 02/19/12 08:51 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: Supermom]
Supermom Offline
Lane and Kent

Quote:
Do we start counting with Mary Alice? Do we count Diedre, who was already dead?

Mrs Huber
Carlos's mother
Zach's grandfather
Rex
George the pharmacist

Alejandro
Chuck
Edie
The guy Edie married
His wife and daughter (in the crash with Mike and Susan)
Karl Mayer(in the plane crash)
The man and woman in the plane
The politician guy Gaby married (picket fence post thru the heart in the tornado)
Beth Young
Orson's mother

Oh wait. Somebody's already done a List of Deaths on Wisteria Lane complete with pictures. Wasn't that nice? Not sure if there's 52 there. I'll let someone else count. biggrin

#233443 - 02/19/12 09:18 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: Supermom]
Lane and Kent

Quote:
HE'S the father? Never saw that one coming.

And poor Mrs. McCluskey! I remember seeing an interview with Kathryn Joosten and she said she had it in her contract that Marc Cherry couldn't kill her off. But she was diagnosed with lung cancer for the second time a couple years ago. I'm guessing that's why her hair is short and thin? She's a fighter and I wish her the best. And I hope they don't let her die on DH.

And how evil is Orson?????

This season is beginning to turn around.

Thanks, Supermom. I was wondering if she had had cancer in real life since her hair was so different. I don't think Cherry will go back on his pact with her about not killing her off. Was Mrs. McCluskey even a character in the beginning of DH? I think the person killed off is supposed to have been there from the beginning.

I agree. The season is beginning to turn around. I hated the whole first half of it with them dealing with what they were hiding.

And thanks for the death list. smile I counted 53 on that page, unless I miscounted.

#233445 - 02/19/12 09:47 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: widget]
Supermom Offline
Lane and Kent

Quote:
I counted 53 on that page, unless I miscounted.

I counted 53 too, but if you read the comments thread there's disagreement about who to count and who not to count. If they count Patrick Scavo's miscarriage, shouldn't they count Gabrielle's miscarriage in an earlier season, etc? They finally decided to count him because he'd been seen in an ultrasound and had a name, whereas Gaby's miscarriage was early on and the baby was "off screen" so to speak.

I'd forgotten about some of the folks on that list and still can't figure out who some of them are. LOL!

#233464 - 02/21/12 03:52 AM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: Supermom]
cafeameric Offline
Lane and Kent

Spoilers:

Yuk! I'm beyond disgusted that Parker turned out to the father of Julie's baby (at least so far--maybe the plot will turn again and the daddy will be the guy she broke up with just before her big night with Parker)

Could even sleeping with Jimmy Olsen be any worse <g>?

#233469 - 02/21/12 07:42 AM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: cafeameric]
LolaDane3 Offline
Lane and Kent

Quote:
They finally decided to count him because he'd been seen in an ultrasound and had a name, whereas Gaby's miscarriage was early on and the baby was "off screen" so to speak.

Gabby also had an ultrasound. She asked Bree to grab the picture of it as she was being carted off to the ambulance after she fell down the stairs. And she did have a name: Aurora (seen in the episode with creepy guy with red balloon). So if they counted Patrick, they should count Aurora.

Quote:
Yuk! I'm beyond disgusted that Parker turned out to the father of Julie's baby (at least so far--maybe the plot will turn again and the daddy will be the guy she broke up with just before her big night with Parker)

While I was grossed out with this information as well, they technically are only 5-7 years apart in age so it's not unthinkable. Talk about whiplash. I think I was more put off with Teri being at that point of playing a "grandmother".

#233477 - 02/21/12 11:13 AM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: LolaDane3]
jude Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: The Evergreen State, USA
Uh, that's Porter not Parker who is the baby's father. Parker is not one of the twins.

Can anyone tell me why I can only write a few lines before my screen refuses to move down anymore?

Jude

#233479 - 02/21/12 02:16 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: jude]
Lane and Kent

Quote:
Can anyone tell me why I can only write a few lines before my screen refuses to move down anymore?

Not sure. It is happening on both the quick reply screen and the full reply screen? I get a scroll bar on the right side of mine if it goes past the space in the original size of the box. There are also arrows above the scroll bar on the full reply screen for you to expand the box, if that helps.

#233480 - 02/21/12 04:31 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: widget]
jude Offline
Lane and Kent

Thanks Widget, but this is some wierd anomaly I've experienced on another topic. I can write maybe 10 lines and then everything stops. I can move the screen down, but as soon as I type something it reverts to where it stopped and I can't see what I'm typing. I think I will have to contact Zoom unless somebody has some other idea.

Jude

#233481 - 02/21/12 04:35 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: jude]
Lane and Kent

It's actually done the same thing to me too, Jude. If you expand the full reply screen with the arrow, then it stops jumping, but yeah, I'd like to know why that occurs. It didn't on the old boards, but I guess these boards have a different method of operation.

#233491 - 02/22/12 01:26 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: widget]
KenJ Online   content
Lane and Kent

If you type up your note in a word processor you can copy and paste into the reply window without any problems.

#233492 - 02/22/12 02:06 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: KenJ]
PMC12 Offline
Lane and Kent

Or try a different browser. It happens to me if I use IE but not if I use Firefox.

#233497 - 02/22/12 05:46 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: PMC12]
Lane and Kent

Interesting, PMC12. I haven't tried it with anything but IE, so I guess that's why it happens to me also. I've just been compensating with the down arrow. I used Firefox on my previous computer, which must be why I thought it didn't happen on the old boards, only on these. Never thought of it being the browser rather than the message board. Thanks for the info smile

#233506 - 02/23/12 08:29 AM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: widget]
jude Offline
Lane and Kent

My computer skills rank about 20 degrees below Labrat's. I usually ask my husband but he's gone fishing. Btw, this never happened to me on the old board. Different browser?

Jude

#233513 - 02/23/12 04:13 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: jude]
KenJ Online   content
Lane and Kent

I just got caught up and now it looks like Bree is going to be the victim. It sure looks like Orson wants to do her in. However, from that funeral picture it looks like she is there. How confusing!!!

Edited by KenJ (02/27/12 12:24 PM)

#233588 - 02/27/12 12:51 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: KenJ]
LJacobs Offline
Lane and Kent

For those who can't wait for the episode to see who gets killed there is a behind the scenes photograph out there which shows certain character(s) standing right next to the coffin at the cemetery. It doesn't leave much doubt as to who has been bumped off.

On another DH note, here's an article on how the Desperate Housewives stars would end the show:

Keck's Exclusives

I know which one I found the most fitting and gracious...

#233589 - 02/27/12 01:02 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: LJacobs]
LoisLaneKent 33 Online   content
Lane and Kent

The character who dies in March is a male and according to spoilers, It's going to be one of these characters, Tom, Porter, Mike, MJ, or Carlos.

#233592 - 02/27/12 04:22 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: LoisLaneKent 33]
Lane and Kent

Well, I didn't see the coffin pic mentioned, but according to Keck's page, it's looking like it's Mike. frown While I never really cared for Mike, I really don't want any of the main cast killed off. Bummer.

#233608 - 02/28/12 08:50 AM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: widget]
thfan Offline
Lane and Kent

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Kecks-Exclusives-Desperate-1044087.aspx

http://desperatephotos.net/albums/2011/Perso/tournages8/061.jpg

These are the related links, both the funeral picture and Keck's updated version of the article LJacobs posted above. This one is extremely spoilery and appears to narrow the choices down to two people, one of whom can be discounted. For those wishing to do a little more detective work, the funeral pic can be enhanced and enlarged to show the group near the coffin. It's not 100% clear, but by now, the evidence overall is overwhelming........

#233626 - 02/28/12 11:37 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: thfan]
cafeameric Offline
Lane and Kent

Do you think the photo could have been planted by Marc Cherry as a red herring?

#233627 - 02/28/12 11:42 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: widget]
cafeameric Offline
Lane and Kent

Quote:
While I never really cared for Mike, I really don't want any of the main cast killed off

Widget, do you count Lynette's kids as main cast? Because I've been wanting to see one or both of her bratty twins killed off since the first episode of the show evil

#233633 - 02/29/12 07:54 AM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: cafeameric]
thfan Offline
Lane and Kent

Quote:
Do you think the photo could have been planted by Marc Cherry as a red herring?

Since this particular death is more significant than the usual disposal of the latest guest character, anything is possible. He's certainly done last minute rewrites and the like in past seasons. The picture is probably one of the production stills, but is from far enough away to give rise to speculation. For instance, one of the graveside figures appears to be Mike (or is it Bob?). wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O4L4z_NSuE
Here's a collection of pics from 8.16, including Penny's birthday party and several of Mike/Susan (together for the last time?)

#233641 - 02/29/12 08:48 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: thfan]
Lane and Kent

Quote:
Widget, do you count Lynette's kids as main cast? Because I've been wanting to see one or both of her bratty twins killed off since the first episode of the show

Well, Porter was on the list in one of the above posts, so I guess there's a slim chance you could get half of your wish biggrin

Quote:
one of the graveside figures appears to be Mike (or is it Bob?)

Yeah, I was wondering myself if that was Mike or not.

#233648 - 03/01/12 06:26 AM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: widget]
Lane and Kent

I think it was Mike standing there. I read a new spoiler that "Susan suspect's Mike's had an affair". So that most likely means he doesn't die. I hope it's not Tom, that would be very sad since him and Lynette are separated.

Edited by UltraWoman33 (03/01/12 08:07 AM)

#233651 - 03/01/12 07:46 AM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: LoisLaneKent 33]
thfan Offline
Lane and Kent

Quote:
Mike's had an affair

The operative word there is 'had'. It's possible that Susan would find some clue among Mike's things after the funeral and jump to conclusions (being Susan.....). Another spoiler talks about a sister for Mike, so make of that what you will. On the basis of their past relationship, an affair for Mike just doesn't fit the profile of the 'perfect couple'. Time will tell.... wink

#233720 - 03/04/12 07:16 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: thfan]
Lane and Kent

Tonight's episode makes it look like it's obviously Mike who bites it, so I'm wondering if that's purposely misleading.

#233722 - 03/04/12 11:44 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: widget]
Deb Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Cupertino
I'm wondering the same thing, widget.

I watched DH for the first time in a few years tonight, and thought the Mike scene was a bit obvious ... I wonder if it's Bree that's being set-up...

But, as I said, this is the first time I've watched in a quite awhile (the problem being having antenna tv and not getting ABC for ages) so I was kind of surprised by most of the plot/story lines. Lynette and Tom separated? Carlos in rehab? Orson is back and is wheelchair bound?

Wasn't surprised (but was very bummed) by Mrs. McCloskey and her cancer since I remember that Kathryn Joosten was on The View a few years ago discussing her real life struggle with cancer, and I heard somewhere that it had re-occurred. I was very sorry to hear that. I really like her -- she was in Best Men, and was a supporter of those bank robber-guys wink

I'm hoping to be able to see the rest of the eps till the series finale.

/me keeps her fingers crossed that her antenna tv continues to get ABC
“So, Lois Lane is falling, accelerating at an initial rate of 32 feet per second. Superman swoops down to save her by reaching out two arms of steel. Miss Lane, who is now traveling at approximately 120 miles an hour, hits them and is immediately sliced into three equal pieces.” (Big Bang Theory, Season 1, “The Big Bran Hypothesis”)

debc on IRC

#233752 - 03/08/12 03:20 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: Deb]
Deb Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Cupertino
Well, the wait is over ... Go here Who dies (Spoiler alert) if you want to find out wink

Edited by Deb (03/08/12 03:29 PM)
“So, Lois Lane is falling, accelerating at an initial rate of 32 feet per second. Superman swoops down to save her by reaching out two arms of steel. Miss Lane, who is now traveling at approximately 120 miles an hour, hits them and is immediately sliced into three equal pieces.” (Big Bang Theory, Season 1, “The Big Bran Hypothesis”)

debc on IRC

#233753 - 03/08/12 04:28 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: Deb]
Lane and Kent

Thanks, Deb. smile I'm actually glad to know ahead of time. I will save any comment for after the ep airs.

#233768 - 03/09/12 08:59 AM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: widget]
KenJ Online   content
Lane and Kent

I HATE it when I'm right!

#233775 - 03/09/12 04:07 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: KenJ]
Lane and Kent

I was going to say to avoid all of the entertainment shows tonight if you don't want to know who gets killed off, but maybe I should put that in its own thread since people who don't want to know are probably avoiding this thread.

They said some executive named George Perkins leaked the news at Nicollette's trial when asked if any other major characters have been killed off like Nicollette's was.

#233824 - 03/12/12 10:05 AM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: widget]
LJacobs Offline
Lane and Kent

#233825 - 03/12/12 10:59 AM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: widget]
jude Offline
Lane and Kent

Now we know. This is just one more reason I've come to dislike this show. S1 was great. It's all been downhill since then. I'll stick with it until the end, but that can't come too soon for me. I hope Nicolette wins her suit.

Jude

#233826 - 03/12/12 11:25 AM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: jude]
Lane and Kent

Are we supposed to watch Susan crying and depressed in the rest of the episodes now?

#233827 - 03/12/12 11:46 AM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: widget]
Sylver Offline
Lane and Kent

Coming out of lurkdom for this big event... biggrin

I admit that I haven't seen the show since S2, it all went downhill for me since then. I've never liked Mike (or Dentons acting for that matter) so I couldn't care less about his death. evil

But I like the fact that Teri doesn't hold back and speaks her mind on this.

#233828 - 03/12/12 11:57 AM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: Sylver]
hewsonaly Offline
Jimmy Olsen

I have to say, I am gutted. Managed to avoid the spoilers (though I knew someone was going to die and suspected Mike) but did not expect to be so sad to see him go. Have always loved Mike and enjoyed James Denton (and his tattoo...) Am not looking forward to sad Susan for the rest of the episodes. *sigh*

#233829 - 03/12/12 12:10 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: hewsonaly]
Lane and Kent

Hopefully Julie's baby will bring light to the situation. Like the end of one life and the begining of a new one.

Edited by UltraWoman33 (03/12/12 12:20 PM)

#233832 - 03/12/12 02:17 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: LoisLaneKent 33]
thfan Offline
Lane and Kent

I've seen an enormous collection on the net of reactions to the death scene last night. Much scorn has been poured on Susan and Mike's relationship in past years, or on Mike's 'wooden' acting, but the overwhelming impression among fans is a sense of deep shock that these two are to be denied a happy ending and crying is mentioned many times, spoiled or not. Next week's funeral is likely to be even more emotional and YouTube has now uploaded clips of the 8.16 ending, an 8.17 promo and a tribute to Mike Delfino. The flashback sequence was well received, but like Teri, many feel that the death scene was a mistake......she pitched an alternative plotline that was not used.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/showtracker/2012/03/desperate-housewives-walking-dead-deaths.html

Quote:
But knowing death is coming does little to blunt the effect when it actually arrives. And fans mourned openly online in the hours after the deeds were done.
Despite the fact that "Housewives" is ending forever in just a few weeks, fans were totally unforgiving of the decision to off Delfino, who has been with the show since the beginning.

"So they killed Delfino on Desperate Housewives.The goodlooking plumber with the heart of gold a 9-yr old kid.I officially hate the show now," Chachi Chatters said.

Seana wrote, "Dear writers of Desperate Housewives: of all the people you could have killed off, you pick Mike Delfino? Not impressed. At all. #badcall."

ChirpTeam wrote, "Cannot believe Mike Delfino was the one to die... honestly, don't the writers KNOW THAT HE IS ONE OF THE MOST LOVED CHARACTERS?"

And fan Bernadette T. Reed seemed to take it all extremely personally when she tweeted, "Mike Delfino dead on his front porch with a huge bullet in his chest ! Terrible! I am in shock all day now! everyone will KNOW this horror!"

#233835 - 03/12/12 03:57 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: thfan]
romwriter96 Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Manitoba, Canada
I would have much preferred to see Orson run over (in his wheelchair) by an out of control mail truck that bursts into flames on impact and then a real quick shot of the letter he mailed to the police going up in flames with it.

I'm really, really tired of the "hide the death" plot and just wish it were truly over and done with.

Nancy

#233836 - 03/12/12 05:38 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: romwriter96]
Quel Lane Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Hanover, Maryland, USA
I'm really upset with last night's episode. Like Teri, I always thought that Mike and Susan would have a happy ending. After that crazy 5 years jump and them being divorced I lost a lot of faith on the show but somehow decided to stick around. I was enjoying this season so far but killing off Mike was a big mistake. Even people that didn't care for Mike or James Denton's acting were extremely disappointed with the way things ended for him. It was also a stupid way to die, IMHO. He got shot in bright daylight with Susan as a witness... yeah, somehow I don't think that would be possible in real life. I guess they went with the tearjerker factor having all the Mike and Susan scenes played as a flashback to make his dead even more brutal to the fans. The worst thing is that Susan will end up the show as a sad and lonely woman... there will be no comedy left for her, which is a shame because that's Teri's best feature. I'm very sad with the way Marc Cherry has turned this show into something enjoyable to watch to a train-wreck. Just like Lost, it sure won't make me want to re-watch it. I only have season 1 and 2 on DVD... don't think I will ever bother to buy the rest. What a shame!

Hope Teri will get to do something great after DH ends. She deserves something better than this pathetic ending for her character. I'm glad she is speaking up her mind about it though.

#233837 - 03/12/12 07:26 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: Quel Lane]
LolaDane3 Offline
Lane and Kent

Quote:
I would have much preferred to see Orson run over (in his wheelchair) by an out of control mail truck that bursts into flames on impact and then a real quick shot of the letter he mailed to the police going up in flames with it.

lmao! That would have been AWESOME!!!

I have to admit that I bawled at the end of last night's episode. And I even knew about his death before it aired. I blame the montage.

In my small mind, there is a little window where a candle burns...6 episodes left. That's enough time for Susan to meet someone new **cough*DeanCain*cough**

#233838 - 03/12/12 08:18 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: LolaDane3]
Lane and Kent

LOL, Lola. Bringing in Dean would be the only acceptable reason to kill off Mike, IMO wink

#233839 - 03/12/12 08:51 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: widget]
LolaDane3 Offline
Lane and Kent

Those were my thoughts!!!

#233840 - 03/12/12 09:09 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: LolaDane3]
LolaDane3 Offline
Lane and Kent

And for those of you who have facebook, Teri just posted photos with comments on last nights episode.

#233844 - 03/12/12 09:54 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: LolaDane3]
Lane and Kent

Oh, thanks, Lola! I really don't go to her page unless somebody tells me she's posted something.

Btw, I just watched the GMA segment with Denton, and Lara Spencer called him out for lying a month ago when he and Chivera and Savant were on GMA. I had wondered back then if Denton was trying to throw us off the track by saying, "We're there," meaning the three of them had made it to the end.

#233849 - 03/13/12 07:05 AM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: widget]
Lane and Kent

Originally Posted By: widget
LOL, Lola. Bringing in Dean would be the only acceptable reason to kill off Mike, IMO wink

I always thought Dean should have been the one to play Jackson actually.

#233853 - 03/13/12 11:15 AM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: LoisLaneKent 33]
thfan Offline
Lane and Kent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL6fJrwMwnU

The promotional picture gallery for next Sunday's funeral episode, 8.17......

#233854 - 03/13/12 02:07 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: thfan]
Sarah Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Michigan
I was waiting for Susan to yell "HELP Superman!!!" when she was holding Mike on the porch. smile

Sarah

#233879 - 03/16/12 02:29 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: Sarah]
thfan Offline
Lane and Kent

More on the consequences of Mike's death over the last few episodes of the series. Note the answer in bold about Mike's possible return (more flashbacks? resurrection??) wink

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Desperate-Housewives-Mike-Return-1044979.aspx

Quote:
Desperate Housewives Showrunner on Mike's "Heroic Ending" and His Possible Return
Mar 16, 2012 03:47 PM ET
by Kate Stanhope

There are still five episodes of Desperate Housewives left, but fans will say an early goodbye to one Fairview resident when Wisteria Lane gathers to lay Mike Delfino (James Denton) to rest this Sunday (9/8c on ABC).

Why was Mike the one to bite the bullet? How will Susan cope with the loss? And what does it mean for the rest of the women? Showrunner Bob Daily spoke with TVGuide.com about the decision behind the big death, the "heartbreaking" funeral and why we may not have seen the last of Mike just yet!

How long had Mike's death been in the works?
Bob Daily: Quite some time. And I can't believe that we were able to keep this secret as long as we did. I think we pitched it to the network and the studio maybe as early as December.

Why did you decide to kill Mike?
Daily: I think we knew we wanted another blockbuster moment as we approached the end. Everybody's been married at least a couple times and we were running out of other big life events. We had a lot of births. We thought, "Well, maybe one of the most beloved characters dying would be a very interesting way to end the season." [We wanted] to be able to see the ramifications and how it affects life on the Lane afterwards. We kind of went through everybody in the cast at one point, just trying to see who made the most sense. I think one of the reasons we choose Mike Delfino is because he is so beloved by the audience. We thought it would really have a maximum impact. It's easy to kill a character that the audience isn't quite so much in love with.

Why was it important to have his death happen five episodes before the finale, as opposed to, say, two episodes before?
Daily: We wanted to take the time in the case of Susan's story to see how she is going to handle a grieving son, a pregnant daughter. How are her friends going to react to this? Are they going to rally around her? I think we really wanted the real estate to examine some of those issues. It seemed like if we did it right at the end ... it wouldn't really give us time to explore some of those issues. And ... we don't want to leave Susan a raw wound at the end of the series. We want to let the audience know that she is going to be OK. She is going to be able to handle this. Again, having that extra time allows us to take her on that journey, but also bring her out of it a little bit by the end

James Denton said he felt bad about Mike's death because Susan won't be able to be funny for the final episodes. Was that a concern for the writers?
Daily: Teri's a great dramatic actress as well, and I think she's been playing the scenes beautifully. But I think we are also finding ... bits of humor. To me, that's always what Desperate Housewives has been about: finding either the dark comedic moments in an otherwise dramatic story, or finding the dark dramatic moments in an otherwise comedic story. I think we are dipping our toe in the water a little bit. We have an episode [with] Susan realizing she has to kind of be mother and father now to M.J. So, how does that play out? She's not slipping on a banana peel, but we are trying to find moments where she can be a little lighter and more comedic.

Have you missed writing for Mike in the last five episodes?
Daily: Really, when you look at that pilot, his moving onto the Lane was, in so many ways, the catalyst. [His death has] given us a lot of story ideas for Susan, but we really miss writing for Mike.

Let me just say this: I would not preclude his coming back before the series is over.

What was it like writing his death and the funeral?
Daily: We just did a playback of the funeral episode, and there was audible sobbing in the room during some of those scenes. They're heartbreaking, especially seeing M.J.'s reaction. There's this one little moment with M.J. that breaks my heart every time I see it. It's definitely a very emotional episode for all of us because we love that actor and we love that character so much. We're busted up about it.

Was series creator Marc Cherry involved with this episode?
Daily: Oh, absolutely. This was really his idea. He hasn't been ... writing it, but he's been intimately involved in all of the steps of the story.

Unfortunately, a lot of people heard about Mike's death prematurely through the Nicolette Sheridan trial. How upset were you that it was spoiled?
Daily: We knew it was probably going to happen. It killed us that it did. We were days away. We were not surprised. We had been warned that it probably would. You work so hard to make these things a surprise, it would have been nice.

How did you decide on the way you killed Mike?
Daily: When he came onto the Lane, he was this dark, mysterious character. So we thought, "Let's get him back ... to that guy in this season." Also, we liked the idea that his last act before dying was saving Susan because he had always been Susan's protector and white knight. Rather than just [him] having a heart attack in his sleep, [we thought] "Let's give him a heroic ending." ... And also, it's more for an actor to go out in a blaze of glory with fake blood and that sort of thing. It's our parting gift to Jamie.

How will Susan deal with his death in the immediate aftermath?
Daily: I think she's pretty devastated, and she's got a lot on her plate right now. She's got a pregnant daughter, [and] she's having to deal with a son who is pretty young. She's definitely devastated, and we aren't going to try to have her quickly move on. We're trying to make this feel real. I think even though we are going off the air, it will be a long time [before] Susan is back to herself again.

So Susan isn't going to magically get a happy ending?
Daily: No, I don't think so. Like I said, we are building up to the birth of her granddaughter. I think the best we can do is find bittersweet moments.

Will Julie change her mind about keeping the baby in the wake of this tragedy?
Daily: Possibly.

How will Mike's death affect the rest of Wisteria Lane?
Daily: You'll see in this next episode that it kind of makes Carlos rethink his life a little more. Seeing his best friend die kind of causes him — as often happens — to take stock. [On] the funeral episode, we actually are doing one act per character. The event of Mike's death is causing [the characters] to re-examine their lives and re-examine the place they are at now. They're all kind of reaching big decisions in the course of the episode.

In the last episode, Carlos and Gaby were conflicted about what's next for them. Will Mike's death bring them together or drive them further apart?
Daily: Mike's death will lead both Carlos and Gaby to make big life-changing decisions about where they are going in the future.

What can you say about Lynette and Tom after news broke that his girlfriend, Jane, was moving in him?
Daily: I think Lynette is also going to reassess what she wants out of life based on Mike's death.

#233882 - 03/16/12 03:31 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: thfan]
Lane and Kent

Thanks for the article smile

Btw, James Denton was on Access Hollywood Live today. I don't get that show here, but they showed a little bit from the interview on the regular Access Hollywood. I know when AH Live started a year or two ago that I was unable to find the whole Denton interview that he did back then. Anybody know if today's whole Denton interview is out there somewhere on the internet?

#233886 - 03/17/12 10:21 AM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: widget]
thfan Offline
Lane and Kent

http://www.accesshollywood.com/james-den...e_video_1391151

There are a few recent Denton interview clips here. This one covers the actual death scene........

#233925 - 03/19/12 08:28 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: thfan]
Lane and Kent

Thanks. I watched the clips, but still wish they would put the whole show up. I remember wishing that last time Denton was on because he talked about Teri, but they didn't upload a clip of that part frown

#234113 - 04/01/12 06:50 AM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: widget]
Lane and Kent

WOW there are some crazy spoilers up for the DH finale. They really don't make much sense.

http://desperate-housewives.tripod.com/id3.html

Edited by UltraWoman33 (04/02/12 10:22 AM)

#234114 - 04/01/12 07:31 AM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: LoisLaneKent 33]
LJacobs Offline
Lane and Kent

And today is 1 April - April Fools Day!!!

Lots of silly postings on the internet today.

#234118 - 04/01/12 10:42 AM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: LJacobs]
Lane and Kent

Quote:
While Desperate Housewives may be ending, the show may still return in a new form: ABC is working out plans to create a new spinoff that combines DH, One Tree Hill, and House; the show will be called Desperate Tree House. Details about the new show are still scarce, but anyone who's ever wanted to see Bree in a love triangle with Hugh Laurie's Dr. House and Chad Michael Murray's Lucas Scott is in luck!

Snork smile

#234122 - 04/01/12 12:29 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: widget]
LolaDane3 Offline
Lane and Kent

From the link posted above:
Quote:
Kayla (Ashley Tisdale) returns to Fairview and informs Tom and Lynette she's pregnant with Mike's kid. Everyone is momentarily confused as to how Kayla's child will be related to Julie's child.

Bahaha can you only imagine?

I don't see how its confusing. They would be cousins of sorts but Tom would definitely be the Grandfather. And if Mike were still alive, then he'd be the "uncle" and step-grandfather of Julie's baby. See? Not confusing at all wink

#234132 - 04/01/12 08:17 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: LolaDane3]
Lane and Kent

I've never tried out the spoiler/hidden text thing on these boards before, so I figured I'd experiment with it by using the April Fool's spoilers mentioned in this thread. If they're only for April Fool's Day, then they should disappear from that site, so this is a good way to hang on to them wink

Click to reveal..
8-22/23 "Assassins"/"Final Instructions to the Audience" May 13 2012 2 hour series finale

Bree's trial takes a shocking turn when, on the stand, Lee reveals that he can't be forced to testify against Bree, as Lee and Bree tied the knot the night before. Bree's found not guilty!

Susan's suspicions are confirmed: Mike's alive! The two are happily reunited.

Mrs. McCluskey is likely going to die from lung cancer. But she doesn't want to go alone...she plots to kill off all of Wisteria Lane via a machine gun. It's going to be the biggest disaster Wisteria Lane's ever seen! Who will survive the final episode? The first victim of the drive by shooting is . . . Mike!

Kayla, Jane, and Julie all go into labor. Thanks to Mrs. McCluskey, none of the mothers survive, but all four babies (Kayla gave birth to twins) are fine. Lynette reluctantly agrees to raise all the kids while Tom goes back to work.

Bree sleeps with Trip, but is dismayed to learn he cries after he ejaculates.

At Mike's wake, Susan's surprised when Dr. Ron, Ian, and Jackson all show up. Could she find love with one of them?

Unhappy with the state of her marriage, Gabrielle throws herself into a new project: her garden. She hires Parker Scavo to be her gardener, and discovers the two have a lot in common.

In the final moments of the show, Mary Alice reveals that for all these years she's been narrating from hell. Joining her in hell are Rex (Steven Culp), the first Juanita Solis (Lupe Ontiveros), Mrs. Huber (Christine Estabrook), Felicia (Harriet Sansom Harris), Matthew Applewhite (Mehcad Brooks), George Williams (Roger Bart), Ida Greenberg (Pat Crawford Brown), Noah Taylor (Bob Gunton), Nora (Kiersten Warren), Karl Mayer (Richard Burgi), Victor Lang (John Slattery), Alma Hodge (Valerie Mahaffey), Carolyn Bigsby (Laurie Metcalf), Wayne Davis (Gary Cole), Ellie Leonard (Justine Bateman), Edie Britt (Nicollette Sheridan), Eli Scruggs (Beau Bridges), Patrick Logan (John Barrowman), Beth Young (Emily Bergl), Chuck Vance (Jonathan Cake), Frank Kaminsky (Larry Hagman), and Alejandro (Tony Plana).

#234133 - 04/01/12 09:11 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: widget]
Supermom Offline
Lane and Kent

What about Gloria Hodge?

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >

Moderator:  zoomway