a triangle built for two     

Page 7 of 10 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
#233633 - 02/29/12 07:54 AM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: cafeameric]
thfan Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Southampton, UK
Quote:
Do you think the photo could have been planted by Marc Cherry as a red herring?

Since this particular death is more significant than the usual disposal of the latest guest character, anything is possible. He's certainly done last minute rewrites and the like in past seasons. The picture is probably one of the production stills, but is from far enough away to give rise to speculation. For instance, one of the graveside figures appears to be Mike (or is it Bob?). wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O4L4z_NSuE
Here's a collection of pics from 8.16, including Penny's birthday party and several of Mike/Susan (together for the last time?)

#233641 - 02/29/12 08:48 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: thfan]
widget Offline

Loc: USA
Quote:
Widget, do you count Lynette's kids as main cast? Because I've been wanting to see one or both of her bratty twins killed off since the first episode of the show

Well, Porter was on the list in one of the above posts, so I guess there's a slim chance you could get half of your wish biggrin

Quote:
one of the graveside figures appears to be Mike (or is it Bob?)

Yeah, I was wondering myself if that was Mike or not.

#233648 - 03/01/12 06:26 AM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: widget]
LoisLaneKent 33 Offline
Lane and Kent

I think it was Mike standing there. I read a new spoiler that "Susan suspect's Mike's had an affair". So that most likely means he doesn't die. I hope it's not Tom, that would be very sad since him and Lynette are separated.

Edited by UltraWoman33 (03/01/12 08:07 AM)

#233651 - 03/01/12 07:46 AM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: LoisLaneKent 33]
thfan Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Southampton, UK
Quote:
Mike's had an affair

The operative word there is 'had'. It's possible that Susan would find some clue among Mike's things after the funeral and jump to conclusions (being Susan.....). Another spoiler talks about a sister for Mike, so make of that what you will. On the basis of their past relationship, an affair for Mike just doesn't fit the profile of the 'perfect couple'. Time will tell.... wink

#233720 - 03/04/12 07:16 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: thfan]
widget Offline

Tonight's episode makes it look like it's obviously Mike who bites it, so I'm wondering if that's purposely misleading.

#233722 - 03/04/12 11:44 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: widget]
Deb Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Cupertino
I'm wondering the same thing, widget.

I watched DH for the first time in a few years tonight, and thought the Mike scene was a bit obvious ... I wonder if it's Bree that's being set-up...

But, as I said, this is the first time I've watched in a quite awhile (the problem being having antenna tv and not getting ABC for ages) so I was kind of surprised by most of the plot/story lines. Lynette and Tom separated? Carlos in rehab? Orson is back and is wheelchair bound?

Wasn't surprised (but was very bummed) by Mrs. McCloskey and her cancer since I remember that Kathryn Joosten was on The View a few years ago discussing her real life struggle with cancer, and I heard somewhere that it had re-occurred. I was very sorry to hear that. I really like her -- she was in Best Men, and was a supporter of those bank robber-guys wink

I'm hoping to be able to see the rest of the eps till the series finale.

/me keeps her fingers crossed that her antenna tv continues to get ABC
“So, Lois Lane is falling, accelerating at an initial rate of 32 feet per second. Superman swoops down to save her by reaching out two arms of steel. Miss Lane, who is now traveling at approximately 120 miles an hour, hits them and is immediately sliced into three equal pieces.” (Big Bang Theory, Season 1, “The Big Bran Hypothesis”)

debc on IRC

#233752 - 03/08/12 03:20 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: Deb]
Deb Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Cupertino
Well, the wait is over ... Go here Who dies (Spoiler alert) if you want to find out wink

Edited by Deb (03/08/12 03:29 PM)
“So, Lois Lane is falling, accelerating at an initial rate of 32 feet per second. Superman swoops down to save her by reaching out two arms of steel. Miss Lane, who is now traveling at approximately 120 miles an hour, hits them and is immediately sliced into three equal pieces.” (Big Bang Theory, Season 1, “The Big Bran Hypothesis”)

debc on IRC

#233753 - 03/08/12 04:28 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: Deb]
widget Offline

Thanks, Deb. smile I'm actually glad to know ahead of time. I will save any comment for after the ep airs.

#233768 - 03/09/12 08:59 AM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: widget]
KenJ Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Florida
I HATE it when I'm right!

#233775 - 03/09/12 04:07 PM Re: DH SPOILERS and speculation [Re: KenJ]
widget Offline

I was going to say to avoid all of the entertainment shows tonight if you don't want to know who gets killed off, but maybe I should put that in its own thread since people who don't want to know are probably avoiding this thread.

They said some executive named George Perkins leaked the news at Nicollette's trial when asked if any other major characters have been killed off like Nicollette's was.

Page 7 of 10 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Moderator:  zoomway