Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#234153 - 04/03/12 12:54 PM "Bounce" New project with Dean
Manu Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Asperg, Germany
Guys, I've found this in the news of Dean's IMDB-site:

http://www.deadline.com/2012/04/vh1-preps-hourlong-scripted-pilot-bounce/

EXCLUSIVE: VH1 has greenlighted its first hourlong scripted pilot, Bounce. Newcomer Taylour Paige, Dean Cain and Kimberly Elise will star in the project, set in the world of professional basketball dancers, with Valery Ortiz and Katherine Bailess cast in supporting roles. Written by James LaRosa and be directed by Sanaa Hamri, Bounce follows the lives and loves of a team of professional basketball dancers. At its heart is Ahsha (Paige), a sheltered young woman who joins the squad against the wishes of her mother Sloane (Elise), who knows this treacherous, tempting world all too well having been a dancer herself. Cain will play the coach of the basketball team. Ortiz and Bailess will play two of the dancers, singe mother Raquel and former stripper Kyle. Bounce is executive produced by Maggie Malina and James LaRosa as well as VH1's Jill Holmes and Jeff Olde. Bounce follows in the footsteps of VH1's first hourlong series, the Queen Latifah-produced Single Ladies, which didnít go through the traditional pilot stage ó it originated as a movie. On the half-hour side, VH1's only effort so far was the Tori Spelling comedy NoTorious. Bailess is with Armada Partners and attorney Chad Christopher.

For me it sounds a new movie with Dean. But I don't know other infos yet.

Sunny Greetings

Manu

#234155 - 04/03/12 03:06 PM Re: "Bounce" New project with Dean [Re: Manu]
Manu Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Asperg, Germany
Here is another article about this project:

http://blogs.indiewire.com/shadowandact/...a-series-bounce

After reading this article it looks like that Dean plays a role in a new sport-drama series.

Sunny Greetings

Manu

#234160 - 04/03/12 07:17 PM Re: "Bounce" New project with Dean [Re: Manu]
jackiek Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Canada
I really hope this show makes it!

#234163 - 04/04/12 06:39 AM Re: "Bounce" New project with Dean [Re: jackiek]
Judy Jetson Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Tampa, FL
Thanks Manu for the great find. I hope this show makes it too. It'll be great to see Dean on TV every week smile Sounds like a great job for Dean. He plays the basketball ooach of a group of beautiful women dancerrs. Beautiful women and sports. Two of his favorite things. wink

#234165 - 04/04/12 06:59 AM Re: "Bounce" New project with Dean [Re: Judy Jetson]
jackiek Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Canada
Haha June. I was thinking the same thing. Sounds like the perfect job for Dean.

#234167 - 04/04/12 07:16 AM Re: "Bounce" New project with Dean [Re: jackiek]
angelsgmaw Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: FL
Wonder if the people casting this show know that Dean likes them tall and blonde? If they cast them right, I can see a very long life for this show. He's a natural for sports with beautiful women. And those same women will be be very lucky to have him in the show, with a built in FOLC fanbase waiting to watch it each week.

Pat

#234173 - 04/04/12 10:04 AM Re: "Bounce" New project with Dean [Re: angelsgmaw]
Judy Jetson Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Tampa, FL
Quote:
Wonder if the people casting this show know that Dean likes them tall and blonde?

Well, they're probably pretty tall if they're supposed to be basketball players. Maybe some of them will be blonde. wink

#234175 - 04/04/12 11:37 AM Re: "Bounce" New project with Dean [Re: Judy Jetson]
nordhoffms Offline
Lane and Kent

Congratulations to Dean on his new show. I hope the show is picked up and he has much success and happiness.

#234181 - 04/04/12 05:10 PM Re: "Bounce" New project with Dean [Re: nordhoffms]
LoisLaneKent 33 Offline
Lane and Kent

I'm not really crazy about the shows VH1 put's out. Was kind of hoping to see Dean in something else.

Edited by UltraWoman33 (04/04/12 05:15 PM)

#234185 - 04/04/12 10:41 PM Re: "Bounce" New project with Dean [Re: LoisLaneKent 33]
Deadly Chakram Offline

Dangling Above The Jaws Of Death

Well, congrats to Dean, but I have to say, I'll be skipping this one. Dance and sports aren't my thing at all. I'd rather see Dean in something like Dexter. wink

Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"It's all weird! We live in Metropolis!" ~ Jimmy Olsen

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  ChrisP, Kismatt, widget, zoomway