Lois and Clark Message Board
a triangle built for two     

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#249126 - 11/10/14 12:11 AM Re: Very sad news about Zoom :( [Re: widget]
Deb Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Stockton
Wow. I am so sorry and sad to hear this. Most of you have very eloquently expressed my feelings about the loss of our dear Zoom.

RIP Zoom, we won't be the same without you...

My condolences to Mr. Zoom and the rest of the family

#249127 - 11/10/14 04:07 AM Re: Very sad news about Zoom :( [Re: Deb]
Cristy C Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Italy
So sad to hear this.
Rest in peace dear Zoom, you will be missed.

#249128 - 11/10/14 10:44 AM Re: Very sad news about Zoom :( [Re: widget]
Susanna Offline
TDOLL

Loc: USA
What a terrible loss. My thoughts are with her loved ones, especially Mr. Zoomway.

Edited by Susanna (11/12/14 09:21 AM)

#249129 - 11/10/14 01:33 PM Re: Very sad news about Zoom :( [Re: widget]
Aerm1 Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: KY, USA
I just heard the news. I am stunned and saddened. My thoughts and prayers are with Zoom's family and friends. Rest in peace, Zoom.

#249130 - 11/10/14 05:41 PM Re: Very sad news about Zoom :( [Re: widget]
Ximemia Offline
Lane and Kent

Since hearing on Saturday, I have been struggling with what to say. I am no writer, that was Zoomway's forte. Her style and wit was always so her. Whether in a fanfic, in a post, or just on IRC, Zoom always made me laugh.

Condolences to Mr Zoom, her sister and her nephew. Regretfully I say:

"Bye to Zoom"

Xi

#249136 - 11/11/14 05:54 AM Re: Very sad news about Zoom :( [Re: widget]
NRLCambridgeON Offline
Jimmy Olsen

Loc: Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
I just wanted to say Zoom was super friendly whenever I chatted to her and just want to say Thanks for creating this online community for us. Her heart and soul went into this project and it's now up to us to keep it going. My deepest condolences to her family and close friends who knew her way better than I did. She will certainly be missed frown

#249138 - 11/11/14 07:18 AM Re: Very sad news about Zoom :( [Re: widget]
Ultra Woman Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Brazil - RS
I don't know what to say. So sorry to hear this. I've been on this board for over a decade and Zoom has always been there, with her witty and humorous comments. Her episodes reviews for L&C and Smallville were always entertaining and insightful. It's hard to think about this boards and imagine she won't be there anymore. She gave all of us, L&C fans, a place to feel at home and make new friends. I'll be forever grateful for her hard work keeping this boards running smoothly for so many years. I have never met her, but I feel like I lost a dear friend. Too sad for words. Rest in peace, Zoom. You will be truly missed.

Andreia

#249139 - 11/11/14 01:10 PM Re: Very sad news about Zoom :( [Re: widget]
MoesyL Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Pennsylvania, USA
My condolences to Zoom's loved ones. She will be greatly missed. Zoom's wonderful way with words and her sharing of her depth of information/knowledge about L&C opened up a new world for me back in the mid-1990s when I was first discovering the internet. It's always been a treat to interact with her on IRC and have the benefit of her great sense of humor. This is a sad time for folcdom.

RIP Zoom

#249144 - 11/12/14 12:15 PM Re: Very sad news about Zoom :( [Re: widget]
Artemis Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: California outback
I just realized that part of Zoomway's legacy is this sad but wonderful thread. There are good friends here that haven't posted here in a while - including me- and it is wonderful to "hear" from you all. This really is part of her legacy. May it go on.
Remember the wonderful FOLC get togethers founded by Chris where we partied and talked until dawn. That was her inspiration too.
So sorry I can't make the get together on IRC.
regards to all
Artemis

#249147 - 11/13/14 12:05 AM Re: Very sad news about Zoom :( [Re: Artemis]
MRlovesDC Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Chicago
I have not been to the boards lately, no time, however, another friend just emailed about Zoomway. Just so sad, I am so sorry to hear this. My prayers will go up for her family. She will definitely be missed.

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Kismatt, widget