New Page 1

Lois and Clark Message Board
a triangle built for two     

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#249786 - 03/27/15 08:14 AM Still believe or given up??
sstretch68 Offline
Lane and Kent

Man, I haven't commented on here in a few months. Ever since THE HUB/DISCOVERY FAMILY now, took off LOIS & CLARK, I have been in a slump. WELL I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me say this, for DEAN CAIN & TERI HATCHER to keep us guessing for 20 plus years to whether they did or didn't, shows how much an effect LOIS & CLARK had on all US fans. They are the only ones that know what happened and sadly, I feel they will take that secret with them to their graves. Maybe one of them lets the cat out of the bag and finally confesses the truth of what happened between the two because we fans know that these two were meant to be but as the quote goes, "sometimes you are too far in the forest to see what's going on" Sort of like that lol At one time I felt they would confess to US (the fans) that there was an affair and confess to themselves that they still have "feelings" for each other. Now I doubt it, I have given up on them ever getting together.

My question is, HAVE YOU GIVEN UP OR STILL BELIEVE IT IS POSSIBLE??

Edited by sstretch68 (03/27/15 08:16 AM)

#249789 - 03/27/15 11:00 AM Re: Still believe or given up?? [Re: sstretch68]
LMA Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: USA
Never say never...don't think I'll ever fully give up on the idea.

Bottom line--there was magic between them, watching the series unfold over its four year run. Still, to this day, haven't seen anything like that.

You never know what could (hopefully) happen...

Laura
-"Oh?"
-"Sure, you had three hot dogs at the festival."
-"See, that shows how well you don't know me. I only eat like that when I am miserable..."

~Clark and Lois (who is definitely not miserable) in 'The Green, Green Glow of Home'~

#249790 - 03/28/15 06:02 AM Re: Still believe or given up?? [Re: sstretch68]
Lois&Clark2014 Offline
Lane and Kent

We do not give up, to believe it! I have a very good feeling that the day will come and we know everything. But I also feel that they are still paying attention to their children at the moment.

I'm writing a George and Lynn Storie "The story of your life," and I'm almost done. Maybe we can find in it some answers about their behavior. wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJXsowkCxfg

Edited by Lois&Clark2014 (03/28/15 06:03 AM)

"No, what do they say?"

"It also finds us where ever we are!"

#249792 - 03/28/15 03:35 PM Re: Still believe or given up?? [Re: sstretch68]
LoisLaneKent 33 Offline
Lane and Kent

Beautifully done video! smile

#249836 - 04/06/15 04:07 AM Re: Still believe or given up?? [Re: sstretch68]
sstretch68 Offline
Lane and Kent

Yeah another beautiful video. I hope you guys are right though, and maybe, just maybe, and maybe, it could happen. Hopefully its sooner than later lol

I want to buy season 1-4 on ITUNES. I haven't watched an episode since HUB took off LOIS & CLARK off. I am still mad at that

#249837 - 04/06/15 11:24 AM Re: Still believe or given up?? [Re: sstretch68]
widget Offline

Loc: USA
Quote:
I want to buy season 1-4 on ITUNES. I haven't watched an episode since HUB took off LOIS & CLARK off. I am still mad at that

Just a warning that ITUNES doesn't have the original music from the show, just like The Hub didn't. They replaced Old Love, The Twist, Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas, etc, with unknown songs. The DVDs have everything intact.

#250162 - 07/08/15 06:16 AM Re: Still believe or given up?? [Re: sstretch68]
SuperLove Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Hampshire, England
I still believe. Even though I am disappointed that 20 years has past and they still wont give us any indication of the truth, and (as far as I know) the most recent photos of them together were at Teri's book launching and thats coming up for 10 years! I still believe because watching them on tv is magical. It wasnt just a show, it was a very real connection between 2 people who Im sure didnt expect it when auditioning. Im just sad that with such a huge fan following, even after all these years and how dedicated we have all been, plus the fact that it was there first big show that helped there careers, I would have thought they would have wanted to do something to remember such a brilliant show.

#250163 - 07/08/15 11:57 AM Re: Still believe or given up?? [Re: sstretch68]
Lois0803 Offline
Jimmy Olsen

I do not understand Teri. I love her but do not understand her. She said how badly her marriage to Jon was and that she has ignored the red flags. He has done something bad, but will not say what. It must have been really bad!!! In 2010, she is then in court with Jon, because after 13 years they can not agree where Emerson spending Christmas.Huh?

Dean and Teri have both said that they would do more Superman. But sometimes, I feel like they are not serious. Maybe because they do not want to hurt us fans! And somehow we also tired of waiting after 20 years.

There is a saying: The truth about the truth, it hurts. That's why we lie!!!

Edited by Lois0803 (07/09/15 09:46 AM)

#252148 - 07/08/16 03:05 PM Re: Still believe or given up?? [Re: sstretch68]
SuperLove Offline
Lane and Kent

I can totally understand where everyone is coming from. The show has meant so much to me over the years. It helped me through so many dark times, and always restores my faith that true love exists.
I dont want to give up on Dean And Teri, but it's hard to know what to think as it's been such a long time since the show. And they have both said nothing.

I hope with all my heart that they do something else for the show (go sign the petition peeps!!) even if it's a one off episode. But sometimes I wonder if the networks (Warner, abc, Netflix etc) realise how big a following it still has... That we all exist. That it would get so many viewers, which let's face it, they won't make it unless they know it's gonna get big ratings.

But let's try keep hoping and if we can push for a come back, I'm sure all us loyal fans will do whatever we can! ❤

Edited by SuperLove (07/08/16 03:06 PM)

#252609 - 11/11/16 11:42 PM Re: Still believe or given up?? [Re: sstretch68]
LnC_SecretFan Offline
Jimmy Olsen

Loc: VA, USA
Sstrech68, did you see the post about the upcoming movie they'll both working in?? :} Check out the Teri Hatcher forum! New movie !!!

#252775 - 12/28/16 06:47 AM Re: Still believe or given up?? [Re: sstretch68]
sstretch68 Offline
Lane and Kent

LnC SecretFan, I haven't checked that out yet. I sure will though. Its been a while since I been here and made this post. I just recently went back to the achieves and watched a few season 4 episodes of LOIS AND CLARK. Unbelievable, this show stands the test of time.

And when I originally made this post, I was giving up on the whole Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher romance, if it ever happened or if they were ever going to be together. Its just been so long, but then I watched these episodes (SOULMATES, BOB AND CAROL AND LOIS AND CLARK, STOP THE PRESSES, LETHAL WEAPON) and I'm starting to believe again. You can't ACT those scenes together the way they did and for it not to be real. I'm sorry, its like we were watching something authentic and from the heart/soul.

Reality tv show without the mess lol The connection/romance just felt too damn real. I'm starting to believe again which is a good and bad thing lol

#252840 - 01/14/17 04:53 PM Re: Still believe or given up?? [Re: sstretch68]
SuperLove Offline
Lane and Kent

This is a great thread, and I like reading everyone's thoughts. I myself still like to hold hope. It's been 20 years, and us poor fans have had very little of them together since the show ended which is sad. There are a lot of unanswered questions about the 2 of them, and like others have said, it's unlikely we will know exactly what when down. A part of me thinks maybe there lack of exposure together since the show maybe because there was something, and due to things like there children etc, they have stayed away because they don't want people to read more into it. Maybe I am wrong. But personally, no one can act THAT good. Chemistry is there between to people or it's not. To me it's not something people can pretend to have. So I do believe they had a special relationship. And I keep hoping that if it was love, it's strong enough that they will find there way back to each other. I'd like to hear more thoughts on this. smile

Lucy xxx

#252869 - 01/23/17 06:49 AM Re: Still believe or given up?? [Re: sstretch68]
sstretch68 Offline
Lane and Kent

Definitely Super Love. Rewatching those 4th season episodes, there is a whole lot of things I am starting to notice about how DEAN & TERI interacted/acting. Offcourse the kissing/romance, but all the little things like the smiles (holding the smile longer than usual) looking into each other's eyes, and also the touches. Stuff like that can't be faked. Maybe its my imagination going crazy again lol but all those things can't be acted when it comes to chemistry and really in love with a person. If you get a chance, catch a few episodes or scenes. I recommend STOP THE PRESSES, there is a scene in the beginning where LOIS is promoted as new EDITOR and she, Clark and Perry are in the office. Clark makes a little joke, and Lois and Clark smile at each other, but Lois/TERI holds the smile for must have been an eternity looking at Clark/DEAN for must have been ages.

There are also a couple episodes (with scenes that you can see there was something going on) SOULMATES, LETHAL WEAPON, SEX LIES AND VIDEOTAPES and AKA SUPERMAN.

Edited by sstretch68 (01/23/17 06:50 AM)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  ChrisP, Kismatt, widget