New Page 1

Lois and Clark Message Board
a triangle built for two     

Topic Options
#250065 - 05/30/15 10:44 PM Board Info
Kismatt Offline

Lowly Tech Personage/Owner ;)

Loc: St Louis, MO USA
Hi all - I'm Kelly aka Kismatt, and I have inherited the L&C Message Board from Zoomway.

I wanted to let you all know that the board will be undergoing some maintenance in the next few weeks (my schedule permitting) and we will be moving servers at some point. What does this mean? It means that the MB will be offline for up to 24 hours during the move. I have to do some major research on the move to make sure nothing gets lost! I will post a heads up at least a day or so before the move, and you'll see a "Board Closed" page while it's offline.

I also know that there's an issue with the avatars right now - I'm trying to work on that.

I appreciate your patience with me. It's been quite a responsibility for me to assume the mantle of the board and other sites.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM or email me. I am also usually on IRC in the #lanekent chat most every evening after 7PM US Central time.

Thanks again!!

-- KellyM
"Tempus veritas revelat." - Time reveals truth.

"It's the mythology of a sun god who wished he was a man because he saw something so great in us.
It's the story of a hero who could move whole worlds and see through stars and hear a whisper on the other
side of the planet...and who fell in love with a storyteller." - ashmaht (x)

#250070 - 06/01/15 01:33 PM Re: Board Info [Re: Kismatt]
supergirl6116 Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: louisville
Quite an undertaking Kelly! Good luck and thanks for taking over.

#250072 - 06/02/15 12:08 AM Re: Board Info [Re: Kismatt]
BevK Offline
Clark Defender

Awesome good news. There is so much information about the show packed into the older posts, I'm glad to hear these boards will be taken care of.
Good luck in your new endeavor.

#250077 - 06/03/15 05:23 PM Re: Board Info [Re: Kismatt]
KateW Offline
Clark Defenders United

Same here. I'm glad someone has taken on the responsibility and will keep this treasure trove of Superman information ongoing.

Kate, much luck to you

#250081 - 06/04/15 08:57 PM Re: Board Info [Re: Kismatt]
LMA Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: USA
Thank you, Kelly! What great glad to hear this site isn't going anywhere.

Appreciate it so much smile
-"Not exactly what you had in mind, huh?"
-"Now, lets far I've been given a glimpse at ritual corn worship, treated as your girlfriend, and I've insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this..."
-"You're having more fun than you want to admit."
-"Sure, you had three hot dogs at the festival."
-"See, that shows how well you don't know me. I only eat like that when I am miserable..."

~Clark and Lois (who is definitely not miserable) in 'The Green, Green Glow of Home'~

Moderator:  Kismatt, widget