New Page 1

Lois and Clark Message Board
a triangle built for two     

Topic Options
#250156 - 07/06/15 09:10 AM Dean and Teri's Relationship..
SuperLove Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Hampshire, England
Hey guys, I havent ever made a thread before but have read many others the years. I was just reading through the 'When was it T&D not L&C' thread which I love! And of course most of us fans did believe that Teri and Dean had something going on between them (how could we not, still to this day I havent seen chemistry like that) but what I wanted to discuss is, how come they dont have a relationship now? As far as I know, they have both been single for a while. And at the time I know it was complicated with Teri being married and them both having children not to far apart from each other. But if they did have love for each other and a strong bond (which I always thought was true) Then why not be together now? I mean it would be so cute for them to have a family and to have Emerson and Chris become step siblings. I dont know if this has been brought up before. But its something I have thought about for many years. smile

Edited by SuperLove (07/06/15 09:11 AM)

#250157 - 07/06/15 04:47 PM Re: Dean and Teri's Relationship.. [Re: SuperLove]
Lois&Clark2014 Offline
Lane and Kent

Hey SuperLove,

Im with you. I wonder exactly the same.Both have so much in common.Dean told last year, that they see each other from time to time. Why have we not seen any Selfies?!? We must hope simply continue!

"No, what do they say?"

"It also finds us where ever we are!"

#250161 - 07/08/15 05:53 AM Re: Dean and Teri's Relationship.. [Re: Lois&Clark2014]
SuperLove Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Hampshire, England
Ah Im glad someone has been thinking the same. It just makes no sense to me. Really? I didnt know that, Id love to see selfies of them together! Maybe one day...

Moderator:  ChrisP, Kismatt, widget