New Page 1

Lois and Clark Message Board
a triangle built for two     

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#252775 - 12/28/16 06:47 AM Re: Still believe or given up?? [Re: sstretch68]
sstretch68 Offline
Lane and Kent

LnC SecretFan, I haven't checked that out yet. I sure will though. Its been a while since I been here and made this post. I just recently went back to the achieves and watched a few season 4 episodes of LOIS AND CLARK. Unbelievable, this show stands the test of time.

And when I originally made this post, I was giving up on the whole Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher romance, if it ever happened or if they were ever going to be together. Its just been so long, but then I watched these episodes (SOULMATES, BOB AND CAROL AND LOIS AND CLARK, STOP THE PRESSES, LETHAL WEAPON) and I'm starting to believe again. You can't ACT those scenes together the way they did and for it not to be real. I'm sorry, its like we were watching something authentic and from the heart/soul.

Reality tv show without the mess lol The connection/romance just felt too damn real. I'm starting to believe again which is a good and bad thing lol

#252840 - 01/14/17 04:53 PM Re: Still believe or given up?? [Re: sstretch68]
SuperLove Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Hampshire, England
This is a great thread, and I like reading everyone's thoughts. I myself still like to hold hope. It's been 20 years, and us poor fans have had very little of them together since the show ended which is sad. There are a lot of unanswered questions about the 2 of them, and like others have said, it's unlikely we will know exactly what when down. A part of me thinks maybe there lack of exposure together since the show maybe because there was something, and due to things like there children etc, they have stayed away because they don't want people to read more into it. Maybe I am wrong. But personally, no one can act THAT good. Chemistry is there between to people or it's not. To me it's not something people can pretend to have. So I do believe they had a special relationship. And I keep hoping that if it was love, it's strong enough that they will find there way back to each other. I'd like to hear more thoughts on this. smile

Lucy xxx

#252869 - 01/23/17 06:49 AM Re: Still believe or given up?? [Re: sstretch68]
sstretch68 Offline
Lane and Kent

Definitely Super Love. Rewatching those 4th season episodes, there is a whole lot of things I am starting to notice about how DEAN & TERI interacted/acting. Offcourse the kissing/romance, but all the little things like the smiles (holding the smile longer than usual) looking into each other's eyes, and also the touches. Stuff like that can't be faked. Maybe its my imagination going crazy again lol but all those things can't be acted when it comes to chemistry and really in love with a person. If you get a chance, catch a few episodes or scenes. I recommend STOP THE PRESSES, there is a scene in the beginning where LOIS is promoted as new EDITOR and she, Clark and Perry are in the office. Clark makes a little joke, and Lois and Clark smile at each other, but Lois/TERI holds the smile for must have been an eternity looking at Clark/DEAN for must have been ages.

There are also a couple episodes (with scenes that you can see there was something going on) SOULMATES, LETHAL WEAPON, SEX LIES AND VIDEOTAPES and AKA SUPERMAN.

Edited by sstretch68 (01/23/17 06:50 AM)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ChrisP, Kismatt, widget