Lois and Clark Message Board
a triangle built for two     

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#250877 - 11/12/15 07:04 PM Re: Very sad news about Zoom :( [Re: widget]
jaroslaw Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Michigan
It is surprising to me how I accidentally came to this site originally and just randomly came here today and it is one year anniversary of the death of Zoom. I was on here a lot years ago when L & C was live on TV and it was a long time ago. I don't have any specific memories I just know she was very kind to me whenever we corresponded. And like everyone, loved her reviews and analyses. I could never ever figure out how a silly show like Smallville outlasted such greatness as L & C but apparently a larger part of the public doesn't appreciate a complex show like L & C. Anyway, I went to a few Fanfests in LA which I never would have done without running into this blog and will be forever grateful to Zoom for that. Rest in Peace and thank you so much.

Edited by jaroslaw (11/12/15 07:05 PM)
Edit Reason: clarification

#251163 - 01/14/16 09:51 AM Re: Very sad news about Zoom :( [Re: widget]
Clark Forever Offline
Jimmy Olsen

I have not been here in a while and I was saddened to hear about the loss of Zoom. Thank you everyone for keeping this board alive.

#251301 - 02/07/16 06:42 PM Re: Very sad news about Zoom :( [Re: widget]
Loisiana Offline
Jimmy Olsen

I am heartbroken to so belatedly read this news.

My first time ever on the internet was the year after L&C was canceled. I was still in full obsession mode, and my very first thing to do when logging in was search "Lois & Clark." I was thrilled beyond belief to find that there were other people in the world as engaged with this show as I was. I quickly became involved with the online FoLC community, and found out Zoomway wasn't just another fan there. She was a legend.

Over the years I lost touch with the online community, although Lois & Clark will always hold a special place in my heart as my all time favorite tv show. At times my thoughts would even turn to Zoom, and how much I admired her. Despite my lack of contact over the years, my head, not to mention my heart, is having trouble wrapping around this great loss.

#251729 - 04/07/16 09:00 PM Re: Very sad news about Zoom :( [Re: widget]
FarahC Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: DC
I haven't been on in YEARS and no one likely posts here much, however, Zoomway, I *knew* you online. I miss you. Always.

#251951 - 05/20/16 11:57 AM Re: Very sad news about Zoom :( [Re: widget]
Afra- Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Holland
It's sad to read this news(i know i'm very late with these words,but have not been here in years,sorry)RIP Zoomway.

#252174 - 07/11/16 10:19 PM Re: Very sad news about Zoom :( [Re: widget]
Bobert Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: New Jersey
I'm in absolute disbelief upon hearing this news. My condolences to her family, friends, loved ones, and FOLCS every where. We lost someone very special but her legacy will carry on through each one of us.

I remember when I first re-discovered L&C in the early 2000's. I loved the show so much and wanted to find a way to continue discussing it. I discovered Zoom's site, her pictorial essays, and this forum. I was instantly hooked. Over the years, this is one of the few sites that I'll check in on periodically, and am deeply sadden to have to come back to this news.

Thank you Zoom, for everything. For giving us this wonderful forum for us to continue to re-live Lois and Clark. Thank you, for taking me in at a time when I was left scouring the internet, hoping to find some way to keep this show alive. Thank you for the priceless write ups, in depth episode analysis, and general wisdom you've bestowed upon us on these forums. You will be missed dearly.

RIP Zoom - one of the original and best to call herself a FOLC.

-Bobert.

Edited by Bobert (07/11/16 10:20 PM)

#252423 - 09/26/16 01:46 PM Re: Very sad news about Zoom :( [Re: widget]
em Offline
Jimmy Olsen

Loc: Bay Area, CA
I was a long time fan of L&C and Zoomway. Back in 1994 when it all started, she was the fearless leader of FoLCs. I never got a chance to hang out at LAFFs or be very active on boards like the others but I read most of the posts here. Today for some reason, I miss L&C and came back to the board just browsing. I know it will be 2 years in a few months but I'm really shocked and saddened by her passing! May you rest in peace Zoom! Fly high and watch over us FoLCs like you used to. frown

em

#252697 - 12/07/16 06:14 AM Re: Very sad news about Zoom :( [Re: widget]
sstretch68 Offline
Lane and Kent

Sorry to hear this, RIP to ZOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's keep this site rolling for her.

#252784 - 12/31/16 12:28 PM Re: Very sad news about Zoom :( [Re: widget]
mr_d8a Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Saint Louis, Missouri, USA
So sorry to find this out. She was a great on-line friend.

James
The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God...For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord....[Who said], "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. GAL 5:19-21, RO 6:23, JN 14:6 NIV

#252934 - 02/06/17 08:57 AM Re: Very sad news about Zoom :( [Re: widget]
JoMarie Offline
Jimmy Olsen

Loc: CT
I haven't been on here in quite some time, and just heard the news. I was so sad to hear about her passing. Rest in peace, there will never be another like Zoom.

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Kismatt, widget