New Page 1

Lois and Clark Message Board
a triangle built for two     

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
#253120 - 03/15/17 06:28 PM Re: Very sad news about Zoom :( [Re: widget]
BevvUK Offline
Jimmy Olsen

I used to post here years ago, probably under various versions of my name Bev (I'm in the UK). Used to love chatting to Zoom, ChrisP and so many others on IIRC. So sorry to hear of Zoom's passing. I took a long break from the internet due to family/personal health issues. I too was cursed with a cancer diagnosis, and so was my husband and son a year after my treatment ended. We're all still here, but hell It's a frigging brutal disease and it's like no other mind attack going. Not sure what made me search for this board again tonight, but glad I did, and found it and seen so many names that I remember from the past. Not sure if anyone'll remember me, but glad to reconnect.

#253150 - 03/21/17 07:04 PM Re: Very sad news about Zoom :( [Re: widget]
sstretch68 Offline
Lane and Kent

So sorry to hear this. RIP. REST IN PARADISE.

#253153 - 03/22/17 09:10 PM Re: Very sad news about Zoom :( [Re: widget]
ChrisP Offline

Loc: San Diego
Nice to see you again Bev. smile Sorry you and your family have been through so much. frown I haven't had cancer but I do have COPD and have been in and out of the hospital a lot since Christmas. IRC is still there but sadly diminished. I haven't been feeling up to going on there much lately but maybe I'll feel better and go back soon.

Chris

PS I was shocked to hear about the attack on innocent people in London today. I remember being almost in that very spot back in the 80s.

#253165 - 03/23/17 10:17 PM Re: Very sad news about Zoom :( [Re: widget]
767 Offline
Jimmy Olsen

Loc: California
I am literally a one day subscriber to this site and I had no idea that Zoomway had passed. Because I didn't know, I sent a private message to Zoomway's inbox this morning.
I am very sorry.

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderator:  Kismatt, widget