New Page 1

Lois and Clark Message Board
a triangle built for two     

Page 252 of 261 < 1 2 ... 250 251 252 253 254 ... 260 261 >
Topic Options
#253284 - 04/21/17 09:53 AM Re: WTFAF-- A Different Kind of Aargh!! [Re: BevK]
PMC12 Offline
Lane and Kent

Committing a crime with Lex/Kent is what turned her on. He reaped the benefits of that, because, yes he didn't have to force himself on her. As Wanda, she was attracted to him and starting to fall in love with him. All of it had to be deep inside Lois somewhere.
I don't care how ignorant it makes me, ireactions! The writers of the episode are responsible for that!

#253285 - 04/21/17 12:37 PM Re: WTFAF-- A Different Kind of Aargh!! [Re: BevK]
KateW Offline
Clark Defenders United

I'm not a fan of Lois rape stories and I'm not a fan of Kent children being kidnapped. It surprised me to discover how many authors thought that was a good way to get a child for Lois and Clark after they were married. Kidnapping a child is child abuse in my opinion, but that's beside the point.
Lois rape, even for that "wonderful" reason of giving her a baby, is distasteful to me. I know it happens to good people in real life, but it shouldn't happen to Lois or Lucy or Mayson or any other woman in Superman fiction.
Now, watch. There will be an influx of rape stories now.

Kate, sorry but the thought of rape happening set me off, though I do agree Lex would have had a hell of a time getting it done, and it bothers me that somewhere deep inside Lois were the tendencies that allowed Wanda Woman to do what she did

#253292 - 04/23/17 10:12 AM Re: WTFAF-- A Different Kind of Aargh!! [Re: BevK]
PMC12 Offline
Lane and Kent

Yes. It was Lois hiding behind another personality. Wanda was not a different person. She was not another clone impersonating Lois. She WAS Lois. That microscopic part of her she mentioned to Clark once has a lot of darkness in it and we saw more of it in the wedding arc than at any other time.

#253299 - 04/25/17 11:37 AM Re: WTFAF-- A Different Kind of Aargh!! [Re: BevK]
BevK Offline
Clark Defender

"Feel the power of the dark side, Wanda, my woman," Lex/Kent said in a silky tone, his hands slowly moving up to her neck to find the zipper pull of her black jumpsuit. "Come with me to the bed and we can rule the city as man and wife!"
Wanda squinted her eyes and shook her head. "These images in my head-"
"No, Wanda, my woman! I am your husband! I, Lex Luthor!" He pointed at her with his index finger. "A.K.A. Kent!"
"NOOOOOOOOO!!" Wanda screamed. "NOOOOOO!!" She threw herself across the distance and grabbed his head in her hands. "The zipper is in the back, you stupid piece of used tissue! It's in the back!" The kiss she planted on him momentarily stopped his breathing. "In the back! Do I have to do it myself?!"

As Wanda dropped off to sleep after the fourth and most energetic go 'round, Lex staggered from the bed and found Asabi meditating in the next alcove. He whacked him on the turban forcefully. "Stamina!" he said sharply. "Make sure my clone has plenty of stamina!"
Asabi looked up and pulled a can of Josta from his robes. "I thought you might need an energy drink after that."

Did you really think Asabi was meditating while Lex and his Wanda Woman were bouncing around on the bed? Nah! He would have turned up in the fifth season trying to blackmail Lois with the pictures and movies he took while she and Lex were too preoccupied to notice.

#253300 - 04/25/17 01:30 PM Re: WTFAF-- A Different Kind of Aargh!! [Re: BevK]
PMC12 Offline
Lane and Kent

lol
Both Nigel and Asabi might have turned up in the fifth season to rattle Lois with personal secrets! Or what she thought was just between her and Lex.

#253301 - 04/26/17 10:29 AM Re: WTFAF-- A Different Kind of Aargh!! [Re: BevK]
KateW Offline
Clark Defenders United

You were forgetting how Lex was listing off to the right as he staggered away before he regained his equilibrium. And Asabi knew Lex would need an energy drink because he sure needed one after just listening all night.

Kate, who kinda likes Wanda Woman Lois, too

#253302 - 04/26/17 12:46 PM Re: WTFAF-- A Different Kind of Aargh!! [Re: BevK]
karenc Offline
Lane and Kent

lol

#253303 - 04/27/17 11:53 PM Re: WTFAF-- A Different Kind of Aargh!! [Re: BevK]
BevK Offline
Clark Defender

No one has called me on the Josta, so I guess I'm not the only one who doesn't remember if it came in cans or bottles. Most people don't even remember it. (PepsiCo's first energy drink)

#253305 - 04/28/17 11:46 AM Re: WTFAF-- A Different Kind of Aargh!! [Re: BevK]
KateW Offline
Clark Defenders United

I had to look it up. I don't remember it at all.

Kate

#253306 - 04/28/17 02:15 PM Re: WTFAF-- A Different Kind of Aargh!! [Re: BevK]
PMC12 Offline
Lane and Kent

I didn't remember it either and I looked it up, too. I was at junior college and I think I might have heard of it then because the the pic looks familiar.
Anyway, I hope it straightened out Lex's stagger. har

Page 252 of 261 < 1 2 ... 250 251 252 253 254 ... 260 261 >

Moderator:  ChrisP, Kismatt