New Page 1

Lois and Clark Message Board
a triangle built for two     

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#253577 - 07/05/17 12:41 AM Re: The Adventures of Superman with George Reeves [Re: Lois_Lane_Fan]
Deb Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Stockton
Thanks, BevK for posting this picture. Great image of Reeves Superman along with West/Wards Batman/Robin. It's an amalgam of the 50's/60's Superheroes I grew up with. smile

Also, by posting in this thread you've "brought back to life" one of the many very illuminating posts Zoomway made over the years with regards to Superman:TOS and L&C:TNAOS.

Thanks for the blast from the past smile

Deb

Edited by Deb (07/05/17 12:44 AM)
“So, Lois Lane is falling, accelerating at an initial rate of 32 feet per second. Superman swoops down to save her by reaching out two arms of steel. Miss Lane, who is now traveling at approximately 120 miles an hour, hits them and is immediately sliced into three equal pieces.” (Big Bang Theory, Season 1, “The Big Bran Hypothesis”)

debc on IRC

#253594 - 07/14/17 09:33 AM Re: The Adventures of Superman with George Reeves [Re: Lois_Lane_Fan]
BevK Online   cat
Clark Defender

This is one of many threads I have bookmarked to reread now and then. I especially like the idea of a closer friendship between Kent and Henderson. Jimmy was a good pal but Clark needs a friend closer to his own age, too.
There is so much information like this hidden in the older threads that I just thought it would be nice to bring one to attention once in a while.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ChrisP, Kismatt