New Page 1

Lois and Clark Message Board
a triangle built for two     

Page 259 of 260 < 1 2 ... 257 258 259 260 >
Topic Options
#253573 - 07/03/17 07:28 PM Re: WTFAF-- A Different Kind of Aargh!! [Re: BevK]
BevK Online   cat
Clark Defender

Sorry for the abrupt change of subject, but I just saw on the TV that L&O:Criminal Intent is coming back to ION television!!! Goren and Eames are my favorite cop show partners. Their evolution from stand-offish early partnering to the dedication to one another in the final year of the show is basically a well written character study of the two. I've never seen anyone do non-comedic quirky as well as Vincent D'Onofrio. I also love Rita Moreno as his loving mom from hell. wink
Now, back to fanfic discussions........and other subjects......

Edited by BevK (07/03/17 07:31 PM)
Edit Reason: Fanfic discussions! Fanfic! Not fabric!

#253575 - 07/04/17 12:24 PM Re: WTFAF-- A Different Kind of Aargh!! [Re: BevK]
KateW Offline
Clark Defenders United

My in-laws are having a family health crisis so I've been busy with that, but have found some quiet time to read. You know what I'm noticing lately that I think is great? Some authors are starting to use background characters from the show. After twenty years s people are finally finding worth in characters besides the starring roles.
The man did not fear using his powers! He did things in full view of the newsroom all the time!!! Right in front of Lois, in fact. Before she knew.

Kate, crossing her fingers that it won't take another twenty years to get the series Clark into stories and rid of coward Clark forever

Edited by KateW (07/04/17 12:49 PM)
Edit Reason: Remember Eve, the evil supercomputer on Earth2? Spellcheck programs are Eve!!!

#253578 - 07/05/17 10:44 AM Re: WTFAF-- A Different Kind of Aargh!! [Re: BevK]
PMC12 Offline
Lane and Kent

I'm sorry to hear that, Kate. I've been there,too

I don't know, Bev. I think we could have some really good fabric discussions here. The fabric of the Superman suits, for instance. Nice quality, shows off muscles without plastic or foam contouring or molded body armor on the outside. Clark's suits and the almost fit of T shirts stretched across his shoulders and barely encircling his arms.
I was going to suggest a drabble all about the fit of the fabric of Clark's c!othing but that would be x rated and there might be young people lurking. Sighing heavily like Charlie Brown.
With so many women writers, I have to wonder again why we get so much written about Lois Lane's perfect body and so little about Clark Kent's.

#253580 - 07/06/17 01:24 PM Re: WTFAF-- A Different Kind of Aargh!! [Re: BevK]
BevK Online   cat
Clark Defender

Descriptions of Clark Kent? Let me think on this.You might have suggested exactly my kind of drabble. smile

Quote:
almost fit of T shirts stretched across his shoulders and barely encircling his arms

I like this.

#253581 - 07/06/17 10:08 PM Re: WTFAF-- A Different Kind of Aargh!! [Re: BevK]
PMC12 Offline
Lane and Kent

I actually stole that from my daughter. We were watching a few episodes and she said she liked when Clark wore T shirts because they barely fit across his shoulders and were tight on his arms.
I know a good turn of phrase when I steal one!

#253595 - 07/14/17 10:01 AM Re: WTFAF-- A Different Kind of Aargh!! [Re: BevK]
BevK Online   cat
Clark Defender

My RPG fanboy buddies took hold of Dean Cain's comment of what might have happened to Lois and Clark in the last twenty years. He said something like "maybe they broke up" and so I've been defending them against some pretty hilariously wild conjecture these guys came up with. Of course, all of Lois's ex-boyfriends and undead-for-the-second-time Lex were prominently featured as the reasons for breaking up. I want to repeat the Scardino one but it isn't as funny without the raw language. It does have to do with a certain story where our intrepid hero is a super dud in the sack who never gets better. M/O And Lois discovers rotten sex with a man she loves is NOT better than fantastic sex with She Calls Him Daniel At The Top Of Her Lungs Every Afternoon At Three. lol I want to beat those guys up sometimes but they are funny.

#253596 - 07/14/17 01:02 PM Re: WTFAF-- A Different Kind of Aargh!! [Re: BevK]
PMC12 Offline
Lane and Kent

lol How about She Calls Him Claude At The Top Of Her Lungs Every Change She Gets? He was her go to dream guy on her super dud honeymoon.
Lex????? I see it only if she's Wanda Woman. It was Wanda who was all fired up by him.

#253599 - 07/15/17 08:52 AM Re: WTFAF-- A Different Kind of Aargh!! [Re: BevK]
KateW Offline
Clark Defenders United

Did you finally read that story, Paula? All I know is what Bev has said.

Kate, off in search of recent Dean Cain interviews (maybe they broke up, huh? NO! No, I say!)

#253605 - 07/16/17 10:38 PM Re: WTFAF-- A Different Kind of Aargh!! [Re: BevK]
PMC12 Offline
Lane and Kent

No, I haven't read it. I only know what Bev has pm-ed to me.

I agree in that I don't want L&C to have broken up either. They are a couple I believe in, especially after the way the rebirth comics have kept them together and devoted to their family. Like Bev has said, it might seem as if I don't like this couple because of all the joking around we do, but that is mostly aimed at the fanfic versions of L&C. No one can be as perfect as fanfic Lois!

#253613 - 07/18/17 02:57 PM Re: WTFAF-- A Different Kind of Aargh!! [Re: BevK]
BevK Online   cat
Clark Defender

Yes. I am a fan of the show because I like that version of Lois and Clark. Both DJL creations were somewhat new and memorable. I liked their dynamic. They were equals in every way. I don't know how the predominate, by no means the only, fanfic versions of absolutely perfect Lois and cowardly, crybaby Clark came about. This is the Lois I like to poke fun at because she is a super hero without the powers, the woman who can do no wrong while everyone around her, especially Clark/Superman, make all the mistakes and get into fixes only Lois can solve.

Page 259 of 260 < 1 2 ... 257 258 259 260 >

Moderator:  ChrisP, Kismatt