New Page 1

Lois and Clark Message Board
a triangle built for two     

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#245356 - 11/09/13 09:07 AM Re: Just curious..How could Dean Cain not want to date [Re: sstretch68]
LoisLaneKent 33 Offline
Lane and Kent

Originally Posted By: sstretch68
I have seen some great TV couples throughout the years on television (Acting wise) but it seems as if DEAN & TERI looked more like if it was art imitating life. The kinda of chemistry they had just seemed too real.

I have too and agree that their on screen romance was VERY believable and their chemistry is just off the charts. I think everyone wishes they could have a romance like Dean & Teri's 'Lois and Clark'. wink

#245358 - 11/09/13 12:01 PM Re: Just curious..How could Dean Cain not want to date [Re: LoisLaneKent 33]
LMA Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: LoisLaneKent 33
Originally Posted By: sstretch68

I have seen some great TV couples throughout the years on television (Acting wise) but it seems as if DEAN & TERI looked more like if it was art imitating life. The kinda of chemistry they had just seemed too real.

I have too and agree that their on screen romance was VERY believable and their chemistry is just off the charts. I think everyone wishes they could have a romance like Dean & Teri's 'Lois and Clark' - (including them) wink

Totally agree with what's been said...sometimes watching a fictional couple kiss/etc in tv/movies almost looks a bit awkward, but with them, it was anything but. It just always seemed so easy to believe, watching the show, how well the characters 'fit' together. No other fictional couple has been even remotely close to what they brought to their rolls, IMHO. And that, is probably why to me, it seems like it was potentially more than acting.

The show was on television when I was 13-17, and I very much grew up wanting a romance like L&C's...which was really, a great example to hope for as I grew up (maybe a bit unrealistic--hey, the guy could fly!!! dizzy), but the groundwork of their relationship--friendship, trust, love, honor, respect, etc--was an amazing foundation to witness and to strive to achieve with someone...

Edited by LMA (11/09/13 05:28 PM)
-"Oh?"
-"Sure, you had three hot dogs at the festival."
-"See, that shows how well you don't know me. I only eat like that when I am miserable..."

~Clark and Lois (who is definitely not miserable) in 'The Green, Green Glow of Home'~

#245393 - 11/11/13 05:41 PM Re: Just curious..How could Dean Cain not want to date [Re: Judy Jetson]
SuperLove Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Hampshire, England
Originally Posted By: Judy Jetson
Quote:
Beat's me? She's equally as hot as he is. Maybe we can send this pic to Dean to change his mind lol - j/k....well maybe.

I know people aren't going to like this, and I may have to duck before my computer screen gets hit by rotten tomatoes lol!, but here's my honest opinion. You can try all you want, but I doubt a picture would change his mind. I don't think his saying that there's "zero chance" of him getting together with Teri has anything to do with her looks or sex appeal. As good as their chemistry was in Lois & Clark, he must not think their personalites are compatible in real life, or he would be with her by now. He's around sexy women all day (just look at the cast of "Hit The Floor.") He's got lots of gorgeous female followers on Twitter. He's been to Victoria's Secret lingerae shows and judged a Miss Unverse pageant. It'll take more than a sexy picture to "WOW" him. In fact, a woman trying to act overly sexy might even be a turnoff. Whatever he's looking for in a woman, he definitely doesn't see Teri as "The One." I think he'll just know when he finds her. It'll be a mix of beauty and personality and he'll just feel that special "spark." I do think he sees Teri as a beautiful and talented actress, so there's a chance that they may do a movie together someday given the right script. smile

When did he say that there was zero chance that him and Teri would be together???

#245407 - 11/12/13 10:30 AM Re: Just curious..How could Dean Cain not want to date [Re: SuperLove]
Laura0582 Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: East Yorkshire, England
I think it's what a member of this board/fan was told by Dean himself after they had asked him about him and Teri and was at a Comic Con some where from what I remember. I still think they're meant to be etc!!. For all we know they could see each other, even just talk on the phone/text msgs, or be closer than what they say. Don't suppose they'd make it too public/common knowledge.x

#245408 - 11/12/13 10:57 AM Re: Just curious..How could Dean Cain not want to date [Re: Laura0582]
LoisLaneKent 33 Offline
Lane and Kent

They haven't seen each other in years which is sad - but if they ever reconnected who knows?

#253811 - 11/12/17 04:37 PM Re: Just curious..How could Dean Cain not want to date [Re: ClarkKent723]
MonyT&D Offline
Jimmy Olsen

Eu concordo com você e seu marido, ULTRA WOMAN lol.
Só de olhar as cenas e fotos qualquer um vê que a química entre os dois é muito forte

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ChrisP, Kismatt, widget