New Page 1

Lois and Clark Message Board
a triangle built for two     

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#243115 - 07/03/13 04:07 PM Just curious..How could Dean Cain not want to date
ClarkKent723 Offline
Lane and Kent

Just curious..How could Dean Cain not want to date her??? (Teri Hatcher)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAywlylw2nU
It doesn't really make sense to me. lol

#243116 - 07/03/13 07:50 PM Re: Just curious..How could Dean Cain not want to date [Re: ClarkKent723]
LoisLaneKent 33 Offline
Lane and Kent

Beat's me? She's equally as hot as he is. Maybe we can send this pic to Dean to change his mind lol - j/k....well maybe.

http://static9.bornrichimages.com/wp-content/uploads/s3/1/2012/08/03/1343976526.jpg

#243121 - 07/03/13 10:12 PM Re: Just curious..How could Dean Cain not want to date [Re: LoisLaneKent 33]
ClarkKent723 Offline
Lane and Kent

I was thinking of posting the picture you just sent me but I'm not sure if I should and this is what the twitter post says @RealDeanCain Hey Dean I have a question how could you not want to be with her? Just curious. lol
http://www.instablogsimages.com/1/2012/08/03/1343976526.jpg

And do you think I should I send it?

Also, LoisLaneKent33 you should send Teri Hatcher a picture (if you have a twitter account) of Dean and ask the same question to her and maybe we'll get them together finally. And that's a big maybe though. lol

Edited by ClarkKent723 (07/03/13 10:22 PM)

#243134 - 07/04/13 02:10 PM Re: Just curious..How could Dean Cain not want to date [Re: LoisLaneKent 33]
ClarkKent723 Offline
Lane and Kent

I just sent him a tweet and it said: @RealDeanCain Do you miss working with Teri Hatcher? Or, Any chance fan's will see you and Teri on a show or movie in the future? I was gonna tweet everything you wrote but I had to shorten it because you can only have so many characters. And hopefully Dean will respond and if he does then that would be really cool.

#243143 - 07/05/13 12:32 AM Re: Just curious..How could Dean Cain not want to date [Re: LoisLaneKent 33]
Judy Jetson Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Tampa, FL
Quote:
Beat's me? She's equally as hot as he is. Maybe we can send this pic to Dean to change his mind lol - j/k....well maybe.

I know people aren't going to like this, and I may have to duck before my computer screen gets hit by rotten tomatoes lol!, but here's my honest opinion. You can try all you want, but I doubt a picture would change his mind. I don't think his saying that there's "zero chance" of him getting together with Teri has anything to do with her looks or sex appeal. As good as their chemistry was in Lois & Clark, he must not think their personalites are compatible in real life, or he would be with her by now. He's around sexy women all day (just look at the cast of "Hit The Floor.") He's got lots of gorgeous female followers on Twitter. He's been to Victoria's Secret lingerae shows and judged a Miss Unverse pageant. It'll take more than a sexy picture to "WOW" him. In fact, a woman trying to act overly sexy might even be a turnoff. Whatever he's looking for in a woman, he definitely doesn't see Teri as "The One." I think he'll just know when he finds her. It'll be a mix of beauty and personality and he'll just feel that special "spark." I do think he sees Teri as a beautiful and talented actress, so there's a chance that they may do a movie together someday given the right script. smile

#243144 - 07/05/13 07:00 AM Re: Just curious..How could Dean Cain not want to date [Re: Judy Jetson]
LoisLaneKent 33 Offline
Lane and Kent

I was joking with the picture btw as I said in my post. I don't expect them to date in real life, I get it - "zero chance" of that happening, but why can't we see them on screen together again? Sometimes fan's need to remind them both of their chemistry and huge fan base.
I do think Teri has a mix of beauty and personality.

#243145 - 07/05/13 07:10 AM Re: Just curious..How could Dean Cain not want to date [Re: Judy Jetson]
LoisLaneKent 33 Offline
Lane and Kent

Originally Posted By: Judy Jetson
I do think he sees Teri as a beautiful and talented actress, so there's a chance that they may do a movie together someday given the right script. smile

Would hope so. Pretty sure anything they do together would be a huge hit.

#243154 - 07/05/13 05:29 PM Re: Just curious..How could Dean Cain not want to date [Re: LoisLaneKent 33]
Judy Jetson Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Tampa, FL
Quote:
I do think Teri has a mix of beauty and personality.

I'm not saying that she doesn't, maybe just not the right mix for Dean.

#243155 - 07/05/13 06:05 PM Re: Just curious..How could Dean Cain not want to date [Re: Judy Jetson]
Laura0582 Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: East Yorkshire, England
Without sounding kind of rude, I've before now wondered if perhaps the reason or a reason Dean wouldn't date Teri is because he wants a woman younger who is perhaps more likely to have another child/children..I've heard before Dean wants more children. Not saying that Teri at almost 49 wouldn't have another pregnancy and many people of a similar age do, especially celebrities. But it could be less likely at coming up to 50 shortly!?. He must fancy her and think she's beautiful/hot/sexy etc to some degree, possibly have some kind of feelings towards her..even if slightly, possibly romantic too (we all hope lol!!) and would say they probably get on fine, personalities could be slightly different perhaps but with that amaaaazing chemistry they had/have, surely it wouldn't be such a big issue!?.I've always thought they seemed fairly similar!. I'm sure they are soul mates, meant to be!! smile. so I kind of sometimes can't help but think if Teri was say 10-15 years younger, things may be different!!?.

Laura.x :0)

#243163 - 07/06/13 06:02 AM Re: Just curious..How could Dean Cain not want to date [Re: Laura0582]
Laura0582 Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: East Yorkshire, England
..having said what I mentioned in my last comment, suppose if he wanted to be with her, he'd have done something about it years ago when they were both younger..like say after Teri was divorced. I've noticed Dean seems to go for blondes, maybe that's a reason!!? Lol. Not that hair colour should be that important!.x

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  ChrisP, Kismatt, widget