New Page 1

Lois and Clark Message Board
a triangle built for two     

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#243165 - 07/06/13 07:08 AM Re: Just curious..How could Dean Cain not want to date [Re: Laura0582]
LoisLaneKent 33 Offline
Lane and Kent

Originally Posted By: Laura0582
I've noticed Dean seems to go for blondes, maybe that's a reason!!? Lol. Not that hair colour should be that important!.x

I don't think he only likes blondes. That would be kinda shallow.

#243170 - 07/06/13 11:51 AM Re: Just curious..How could Dean Cain not want to date [Re: LoisLaneKent 33]
Laura0582 Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: East Yorkshire, England
You're right, it would be pretty shallow to only like blondes. Well if they haven't already, someone should send him that pic of her posing and if the sender wrote something, maybe something like "hey seen this pic of Teri"!!. I don't know!.x

#243182 - 07/07/13 12:19 AM Re: Just curious..How could Dean Cain not want to date [Re: Laura0582]
ClarkKent723 Offline
Lane and Kent

Someone should send Dean a link (on twitter) of a post from this site that has reasons on why we think him and Teri should go out on a date together. Chances are it won't work but if we give enough reasons then maybe it'll work.

#243183 - 07/07/13 02:41 AM Re: Just curious..How could Dean Cain not want to date [Re: ClarkKent723]
The Question Offline
Lane and Kent

Originally Posted By: ClarkKent723
Someone should send Dean a link (on twitter) of a post from this site that has reasons on why we think him and Teri should go out on a date together. Chances are it won't work but if we give enough reasons then maybe it'javascript:quickReply(243182,1,0)ll work.

I wouldn't do that. As a guy I can tell you one of the most annoying things is when someone says "hey why don't you hook up with _____" to much like a Mother asking her son why he isn't dating anyone at the moment. lol

#243185 - 07/07/13 07:45 AM Re: Just curious..How could Dean Cain not want to date [Re: The Question]
LoisLaneKent 33 Offline
Lane and Kent

^ Yeah I agree definitely not, that would be going too far.

#243528 - 07/23/13 11:09 AM Re: Just curious..How could Dean Cain not want to date [Re: LoisLaneKent 33]
LoisLaneKent 33 Offline
Lane and Kent

Has anyone seen this clip from Oprah a few year's back?

All I'm gonna say to Teri is, You go girl! Lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxJCN7tXg_c

#245247 - 11/01/13 12:51 PM Re: Just curious..How could Dean Cain not want to date [Re: Laura0582]
Laura0582 Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: East Yorkshire, England
I've just re-watched the clip on Youtube were Dean talks about being a single dad, they were supposed to have a 5th season but Teri got pregnant etc and that he's single. I don't know if someone has mentioned this before, I can't remember and if I'm repeating what being said I'm sorry. I know Dean's said theres a 0% chance he and Teri will get together...for some reason!!. When he says on this clip "never divorced"...I first half asleep watching it thought he ment he had never been divorced, which is true but having watched it again, I guess he means he wants a woman whos never been divorced..so could this be the reason or a reason he isn't interested in the twice divorced Teri!?.x

Hope this link works..

http://youtu.be/-hQG1PJjMGY

#245249 - 11/01/13 03:03 PM Re: Just curious..How could Dean Cain not want to date [Re: Laura0582]
LMA Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: USA
I went and rewatched the Youtube clip, and I got the same impression that I got when I watched it the first time. I think he means that he's never been divorced. The statement is true, and when he says it he sorta motions inward towards himself. I watched it another time or two, thinking of it the other way--that he doesn't want someone who's been divorced--and I still don't think that that is what he means. I think he is just going off of his 'very single' comment--that he's VERY single, and states the divorce thing in the context that he's never gone down the path of marriage before (or likewise the divorce path before). And hearing again what he says about his openness to the possibility of marriage next, I really think in this interview, he is exclusively talking about himself.

And part of me thinks the '0 %' chance has a lot to do with all the avoidance over the last 16 years. I had AKA Superman on the other night, and for me anyway, it is hard to shake the feeling that there's more than the scenes playing out...so real--even when I tell myself that it's only acting. '0%' now could have something to do with with their history--what may have happened btw them near the end of the show? (all my opinions....they are just so cute together though roadkill )

Edited by LMA (11/02/13 03:34 AM)
-"Oh?"
-"Sure, you had three hot dogs at the festival."
-"See, that shows how well you don't know me. I only eat like that when I am miserable..."

~Clark and Lois (who is definitely not miserable) in 'The Green, Green Glow of Home'~

#245252 - 11/01/13 09:33 PM Re: Just curious..How could Dean Cain not want to date [Re: LMA]
Ultra Woman Offline
Lane and Kent

Loc: Brazil - RS
Quote:
And part of me thinks the '0 %' chance has a lot to do with all the avoidance over the last 16 years. I had AKA Superman on the other night, and for me anyway, it is hard to shake the feeling that there's more than the scenes playing out...so real--even when I tell myself that it's only acting.

My husband had never heard anything about the supposed relationship (he didn't watch the series when it aired and he doesn't speak English, so he never read anything about the matter, too) but when he saw some pictures I have in the computer (from the steamy series) he said: "they had something in real life too, didn't they?" I asked why and he said it was in their eyes and in the way they touched. Just then I told him about the affair theories and he said he completely believed it, because he could see in the pictures that there was something between them. Maybe we're both wrong, but it seems it was not just my imagination.

I'm watching the seasons 8 to 10 from Smallville now (I bought the DVDs because I couldn't stand the show when Lana was on it) and I think Tom and Erica are amazing as Lois and Clark and have great chemistry, but I never saw anything that led me to think that it could be real. It's very different from when I see Dean and Teri "acting".

Andreia

#245354 - 11/09/13 04:56 AM Re: Just curious..How could Dean Cain not want to date [Re: Ultra Woman]
sstretch68 Offline
Lane and Kent

I agree with you and your husband ULTRA WOMAN lol

I have seen some great TV couples throughout the years on television (Acting wise) but it seems as if DEAN & TERI looked more like if it was art imitating life. The kinda of chemistry they had just seemed too real.

And I have been watching SMALLVILLE reruns, and I tried to compare the two LOIS & CLARKS and it seemed as if TOM & ERICA's version was more friendship and being real real good friends, than DEAN & TERI's version which was more romantic

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  ChrisP, Kismatt, widget